Wildlife1.Com

Wildlife Community Network

Vote Up Tigerman Saga Daily In Rating Sites

• Rating: 5 after 17 votes
Since Catman won't post this, I will ROFL. He has his Tigerman Saga at a couple of rating sites, and higher ratings mean more hits on the Tigerman Saga. Please vote daily and help the Saga.

Vote For The Tigerman Saga
(Sites open in new windows. You may need to turn off pop-up stopper)

For Web Comic/Story Lovers
Please Consider Voting Daily!

Vote Tigerman Daily
The Topwebcomics
Please Vote Daily
(Requires NO Joining, Nor Sign In)

Choose the button that matches the random thumb graphic,
then click that button.

Views: 17133

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It will be worth the wait for sanitizer to sink into ground so it's safe for Gizmo. Look forward to video or photos in the future. You are getting a lot of rain. Glad mower started right up, and you got the front yard mowed. Now for the enclosure. You are so awesome for the tigers. ROARS. Thanks for thinking about Robert, Mary. He loves getting around more, especially with the mower business. Hello Mandi. Woof, chirp, meow. All have a wonderful Thursday. Almost the weekend, yeah. Voted.

Happy Thursday Patrick, Ruth, and Mary. Hope everyone is OK?  Sun again here today. Showers last night. Nice.

Voted

Thanks for Thursday wishes. Good sun again there. Cloudy and sunny today here. Nice to have showers. We get them some times at night too. Daily hugs, Mandi:)

Thanks Ruth for the hugs. Right back to  you and the family. Patrick, you have done a lot of work there in the past 12 or so hours. Your going to have to go to bed early, but at least the rain will be good for the enclosure.  Cool the mower fired right up :-)

Doing well here Mary and you?  All take care.

We dropped most of Dish TV premium stuff when we got Netflix and Amazon Prime. Tons of stuff to watch and saving over $100 a month. There were so many channels we were paying for on Dish TV, that we never watched, so it was a good move.

It rained all night, and is raining like heck today. Washing that sanitizer into the soil and diluting it at the same time. I sanitized all of Rani's old toys, balls and utensils yesterday. When it dries out, I'll put a few inches of fresh new soil on the floor of the den house, then a new piece of plywood and some straw. It will be all set for Gizmo.

Obi is supervising all of this work and is quite interested in the going ons. :)
I hope you ladies have a nice Friday and TY for the votes.

That is a better way to go. Those dishes do have too many channels to choose from. We use to have Netflix, now only Amazon Prime. Good for the rain washing sanitizer into soil. Busy guy, Patrick. Funny how Obi is so curious and watching over the prep. Supervisor Obi. Clouds this morning. Maybe rain or not. Welcome for hugs, and thanks for hugs back, Mandi. Hello Mary. All have a wonderful TGIF. Voted.

Happy Friday friends.  I was interested in both your comments Ruth and Patrick about Dish and Amazon Prime. We have Comcast out here and it's expensive, and my Grandson has Direct TV  and my daughter doesn't like it, she has Comcast as well. Good job Obi being the foreman of all your hard work Patrick. Hope he isn't giving  you too many orders LOL. Gizmo is going to have a beautiful enclosure with all the work and rain.  Hello Mary. We are having another sunny day and supposed to reach almost 80 degrees.  Voted

A good way to go if you already have internet. Great sunny day for you. Grand girls, son, and I are going for a walk because of the nice sunny day here. Don't have to wear a coat, finally. Sweet. Lots of love, Mandi <3

Gizmo is going to have a lovely new home Obi wants it just right Patrick  lol  i hear a lot of good things about netflix  i  must try it i have virgin media its quite expensive  .and your right Ruth too many channels  80 degrees Gayle wow its quite cool her dry though  happy friday all voted

I never tried Virgin media before,  and won't since you said is expensive, Mary. Netflix is good. Cool weather nice. We got back from our walk; tired and thirsty. Not too hot though and kind of windy.

Good morning ladies. More rain all night, last night. We have the basic Dish TV, but the $10 a month for Netflix is definitely worth it. 1000's of things to watch, plus you can pause anything, or go back if you miss something.

Off to do the newsletter, have an awesome Sat.!

Richard Branson took over our old provider its ok but expensive i must shop around i'm lazy  Ruth  how are you Gayle and Patrick?voted

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Sign in

Password
 or Sign Up
By signing in, you agree to the amended Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Forgotten your password?
Wildlife Community Network
is provided by:
National Wildlife Humane Society

If you would like to help offset the costs of this community, please use this button to make any small voluntary donation.

If you would like to explore how to further assist NWHS,
please click the link below.
NWHS - Support

Emoticat Codes

Forum

Vote Up Tigerman Saga Daily In Rating Sites 8365 Replies

Started by susie. Last reply by Gayle/Mandi Traut 10 hours ago.

END CAT/DOG KILLING AND EATING OF THEM

Started by Ruth McD Jul 16.

BAN TROPHY/CANNED HUNTING AND POACHING PETITIONS 87 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Jul 16.

BIG CAT PETITIONS 90 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Jul 14.

WILDLIFE PETITIONS 106 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Jul 9.

BAN WILDLIFE FOR ENTERTAINMENT PETITIONS 184 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Jul 9.

HABITAT PETITIONS 5 129 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Jul 6.

ANIMAL PETITIONS 17 67 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Jul 6.

i still feel the same way

Started by xxangel1xx Jun 15.

END CAT/DOG KILLING AND EATING OF THEM

Started by Ruth McD May 31.

Help Save Rainforest

Donate through NWHS.
100% of all proceeds go to Touch The Jungle.
If using a credit card, a PayPal membership is not required.

Visit NWHS

NWHS At Facebook

View Tigerman Saga
1003 Members Groups Discussions Blog posts Photos Music Tracks

© 2017   Created by Catman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service