Wildlife1.Com

Wildlife Community Network

Vote Up Tigerman Saga Daily In Rating Sites

• Rating: 5 after 17 votes
Since Catman won't post this, I will ROFL. He has his Tigerman Saga at a couple of rating sites, and higher ratings mean more hits on the Tigerman Saga. Please vote daily and help the Saga.

Vote For The Tigerman Saga
(Sites open in new windows. You may need to turn off pop-up stopper)

For Web Comic/Story Lovers
Please Consider Voting Daily!

Vote Tigerman Daily
The Topwebcomics
Please Vote Daily
(Requires NO Joining, Nor Sign In)

Choose the button that matches the random thumb graphic,
then click that button.

Views: 18219

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

TGIF.. Our background is missing again. It always seems to come back though. I'm buried in work this morning. Hope everyone has an awesome Friday, TY for the votes :)

Mornin my friends. Background always comes back. Are you taking a break Saturday or Sunday, Patrick. I cleaned house the last 3 days. Enough for me. Grand girls are coming over for the weekend. Sprinkler time. Hello Mandi. Hope you are having an awesome time on vaca, Mary. Voted.

TGIF friends. Background is back  Patrick, hope you don't overwork. Cleaning house for 3 days Ruth, nice that the grands are coming.  Sprinkler time is t he right idea with the heat wave coming. We will be very hot here. Hi Mary wherever you are :-)  Voted

Background is back. I will run in sprinklers too. Be a big kid. All of you stay cool as possible.

Hope and Lora June 2017

Grand girls are still sleeping, so stopping by. It feels a little cooler this morning, but I know by 2, it will be 90-100. Maybe go yard sale hopping. The girls always love going and find stuff. Hope you're resting some, Patrick. How are Obi and Gizmo doing? Hello Mandi. You probably are still having the same hot weather too. It's never ending. Hello Mary, where ever you are. Voted.

Morning friends~ Cute pic of the girls Ruth. Love their pose :-) Yes, indeed, go in the sprinklers with them. And it will be hot like you this afternoon. But cool this morning as well, so let some into the house. Hope all is going OK Patrick.? Hi Mary.

Voted.

Kids love sprinklers LOL. I use to love them when I was a kid.
Looks like I'm going to have to hire the lawn guy again. I have let the grass get too tall and my back has been bothering me too much to do it myself. I hate parting with the $225, but better than making my back worse. It's been getting better, so I need to still take it easy. There's plenty of other work I can do though.
I already finished the newsletter, so time to get outside and clean some dog pens, feed, water,, etc etc.

At least the bears haven't been back around. I think I have beat them :D
Have a great Sat., and TY for the votes

Must be a busy Sunday for everyone. Myself included. It's been a scorcher here today. I have been sitting in front of the fan, trying to stay cool. lol. I hope everyone had a pleasant Sunday.. TY for voting

Thanks Mandi. Yeh, they do love to pose. We are letting the cool air into house at night and early morning. It does feel great. Then morning at 10 we turn on A/C. Kids do love sprinklers. Same here, Patrick. We went in sprinklers as kids too. Always will be that way, I'm sure. It does make sense to hire lawn guy. It isn't worth hurting your back over. Glad doing at least a little better. WIll check out newsletter. Hello Mary. Voted.

Hello Sunday friends. As Ruth said Patrick, better to hire a guy that risk worsening  you already hurt back. Backs are so hard to keep pain free.  Sprinkler fun is and always will be something to do. Now the kids make those water skids with plastic I see. It is a scorcher here as well today. Couldn't even open door this morning the temp was 72 at 7:45 am. It has reached just abut 100 now. I see a breeze coming up maybe it will cool it down a little later on. A/C is running.

Even Ruby said no way outside today LOL. Hi Mary    Voted

I think it's a slip-n-slide that kids skid on. When I was little we used new big trash bags, put them together. Didn't work as good. Morning same as you. When afternoon hits it's 100. There is a little breeze right now. Don't blame Ruby not wanting out in heat too. Ah, A/C is so wonderful. All have a good night.

Good morning ladies. It's a nice Monday morning here. Clear skies with a cool breeze. It's supposed to be a hot one, later in the day though. Going to town for supplies, so I can see how the car AC is doing. If it needs a shot of juice, I can have that tended to. I hope everyone has a nice Monday, TY for the votes.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Sign in

Password
 or Sign Up
By signing in, you agree to the amended Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Forgotten your password?
Wildlife Community Network
is provided by:
National Wildlife Humane Society

If you would like to help offset the costs of this community, please use this button to make any small voluntary donation.

If you would like to explore how to further assist NWHS,
please click the link below.
NWHS - Support

Emoticat Codes

Forum

Vote Up Tigerman Saga Daily In Rating Sites 8751 Replies

Started by susie. Last reply by Ruth McD 11 hours ago.

HABITAT PETITIONS 6 6 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Gayle/Mandi Traut 12 hours ago.

HABITAT PETITIONS 5 151 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD on Saturday.

WILDLIFE PETITIONS 126 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Sep 26.

ANIMAL PETITIONS 18 26 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Sep 17.

BAN WILDLIFE FOR ENTERTAINMENT PETITIONS 230 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Sep 11.

BAN TROPHY/CANNED HUNTING AND POACHING PETITIONS 115 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Sep 11.

END CAT/DOG CRUELTY, KILLING AND EATING OF THEM 2 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Sep 10.

ANIMAL PETITIONS 17 92 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Aug 24.

Help me and ruth mcd stop selling of furs 111 Replies

Started by Symba T. King. Last reply by Ruth McD Aug 10.

Help Save Rainforest

Donate through NWHS.
100% of all proceeds go to Touch The Jungle.
If using a credit card, a PayPal membership is not required.

Visit NWHS

NWHS At Facebook

View Tigerman Saga

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

1003 Members Groups Discussions Blog posts Photos Music Tracks

© 2017   Created by Catman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service