Wildlife1.Com

Wildlife Community Network

Vote Up Tigerman Saga Daily In Rating Sites

• Rating: 5 after 17 votes
Since Catman won't post this, I will ROFL. He has his Tigerman Saga at a couple of rating sites, and higher ratings mean more hits on the Tigerman Saga. Please vote daily and help the Saga.

Vote For The Tigerman Saga
(Sites open in new windows. You may need to turn off pop-up stopper)

For Web Comic/Story Lovers
Please Consider Voting Daily!

Vote Tigerman Daily
The Topwebcomics
Please Vote Daily
(Requires NO Joining, Nor Sign In)

Choose the button that matches the random thumb graphic,
then click that button.

Views: 17918

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi there Patrick, Mary, and Ruth. Cooler but  still humid here. Got a breeze going so clearing the air much better.

Your getting rain already Mary wow. How are you Ruth  All take care this Tuesday eve.  voted

Love the Labor Day pic, Mandi. Hope holiday good for you and Patrick. Glad you have a breeze going, clearing the air at least a little. We still have smoke making it really hot. Makes me sick in the stomach from  breathing it. The kids started school today. Haven't talked with Genevieve if they went or not do to the bad air. Good you don't have smoke where you are, Patrick. Have a safe trip. Try to send your rain over, Mary lol. There is a lot of it there. Have a good night all. Voted.

Good morning ladies. I worked last night, so I'm just getting up and around. I could have slept a couple more hours, but the office called with a problem and woke me up. It is so sad about the wild fires in the western states. Plus, Irma coming for Florida. Everything is crazy.

Have a nice camel day and TY for the votes

the weather sure is crazy Patrick. Yes Gayle we had so much rain on sunday  today is a lovely  mild day a bit humid the weather here used to be so predictable not any more i'm glad you have a breeze  i'm hoping that smoke will clear for you Ruth all enjoy wednesday voted

Hello Wednesday friends. Yes. this weather is pretty awful with Irma going to the key Patrick. And still humid here. You as well Mary. Used to be anyone could count on your weather for events etc. Not anymore. Big fire by my grandson, 45 min from us, but he's OK there. Ruth hope it clears for you.   Have nice day all.  voted

Glad your grandson is safe, Mandi. So many fires and storms making it hard to go about life normally. Same as you and Mary. A little humid here too some days. Hope you are catching up on sleep, Patrick. Happy Camel Day to all of you. Voted.

morning Gayle Ruth Patrick what we wouldn't give for a cool breeze  we use to have the giving away of them here Glad your grandson is safe Gayle  all have a great thursday voted 

Hello my W1 friends. Still smoky and hot. Went grocery shopping for month this morning. Took a couple of hours. Glad to be done with that for a while. Hope your air is better there, Mandi. You sent rain here, Mary, but only sprinkles for a minute or 2. Better than nothing. Are you relaxing any, Patrick. Prayers for everybody in storms, fires, and floods. All have a wonderful rest of Thursday. Voted.

Good evening friends. Long drive home today, with several stops. Finally got in and got the chores caught up. It sure was hot in Oklahoma City, mid 90'sF. Nice and cool here at home on the mountain top. I think I'm just going to pay the lawn service guy to do my place one more time. It will be $250 but it saves on my back which is still tender, especially after all the driving this week.
Looks like we have Hurricane Jose chasing behind Irma. They need to go out into the ocean and dry up. Florida is getting ready to be smashed, maybe twice in a row.
Cute photo Ruth, I'm going to consider the weekend already started :D
Hope everyone had a good Thursday and TY for the votes!

Good evening friends. glad you got home Patrick , good idea getting the lawn guy especially with the back and all that driving. Ruth, air cleared up some but still humid. Not  used to that. Mary your weather is weird as well too? Yes, Patrick Jose is following Irma now. Terrible . Cute pic Ruth.  I think it is time to start the weekend. LOL.  Voted

Happy Friday Eve. 

9:30 am and I'm just getting up. The sleep felt good though. I missed a lot while out of town. TGIF everyone. Getting ready to head to town for supplies. Cute pic Gayle :)
TY for the votes and have a great day!

Hi there Friday friends. Glad you got some much needed sleep Patrick. Safe trip to town. Weather here is cooler this morning. Nice relief. Humidity still high. Sending prayers for all the hurricane victims and pets. Hi Mary and Ruth,hoe all is well.  All take care. Voted

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Sign in

Password
 or Sign Up
By signing in, you agree to the amended Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Forgotten your password?
Wildlife Community Network
is provided by:
National Wildlife Humane Society

If you would like to help offset the costs of this community, please use this button to make any small voluntary donation.

If you would like to explore how to further assist NWHS,
please click the link below.
NWHS - Support

Emoticat Codes

Forum

Vote Up Tigerman Saga Daily In Rating Sites 8665 Replies

Started by susie. Last reply by Ruth McD 6 hours ago.

HABITAT PETITIONS 5 146 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by mary foley Sep 18.

WILDLIFE PETITIONS 125 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by mary foley Sep 18.

ANIMAL PETITIONS 18 26 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Sep 17.

BAN WILDLIFE FOR ENTERTAINMENT PETITIONS 230 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Sep 11.

BAN TROPHY/CANNED HUNTING AND POACHING PETITIONS 115 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Sep 11.

END CAT/DOG CRUELTY, KILLING AND EATING OF THEM 2 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Sep 10.

ANIMAL PETITIONS 17 92 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Aug 24.

Help me and ruth mcd stop selling of furs 111 Replies

Started by Symba T. King. Last reply by Ruth McD Aug 10.

BIG CAT PETITIONS 90 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Jul 14.

Help Save Rainforest

Donate through NWHS.
100% of all proceeds go to Touch The Jungle.
If using a credit card, a PayPal membership is not required.

Visit NWHS

NWHS At Facebook

View Tigerman Saga

Birthdays

Birthdays Tomorrow

1003 Members Groups Discussions Blog posts Photos Music Tracks

© 2017   Created by Catman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service