Wildlife1.Com

Wildlife Community Network

Vote Up Tigerman Saga Daily In Rating Sites

• Rating: 5 after 17 votes
Since Catman won't post this, I will ROFL. He has his Tigerman Saga at a couple of rating sites, and higher ratings mean more hits on the Tigerman Saga. Please vote daily and help the Saga.

Vote For The Tigerman Saga
(Sites open in new windows. You may need to turn off pop-up stopper)

For Web Comic/Story Lovers
Please Consider Voting Daily!

Vote Tigerman Daily
The Topwebcomics
Please Vote Daily
(Requires NO Joining, Nor Sign In)

Choose the button that matches the random thumb graphic,
then click that button.

Views: 17907

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Love the lioness and Tuesday kitty pics, girls. Good you two have working washers. Your weather is crazy, Mandi. Wouldn't mind the rain though. Hope your wind dissipates for you soon, Mary. I did the math of how long you have had your washer. 14 years old and still going, even if it rattles. Ours does that sometimes with bigger loads. Robert fixes it too, before getting another one, like your Tom. I call Robert Mr. fix it. That's been his other name since we were in our 20s, so long ago. It would be nice to get one of those front loader ones. If only. Your washer will be going soon, Patrick, then that one will last another 10+ years. Have a cool and safe trip getting meat for the kids. Wednesday good vibes for all. Voted.

hi Gayle Patrick Ruth we  have hailstones here right now what next?glad its cool for your drive Patrick good luck with the washer  i wish you had a cool breeze too Gayle  how are you Ruth voted

Hi there Wednesday friends.  Adorable pic Mary, thanks we are cooler but with high humidity again. Wow hailstones, your weather is weird as well. Ruth I wish we had more rain as well. You have a Mr. Fix it too LOL. It's a good thing when house or car problems arise for sure. Patrick, hoping with you working on it our washer it will be OK. Glad your drive for meat for the kitties will be a  nice one. . Be safe.  All have a good hump day. Voted.

Wild about hail, Mary. We had a hail storm a couple of months ago. Hope and Lora picked the hail balls and put them in a plastic tub. It was sitting in our freezer for a while. Cute Wednesday monkey, Mandi. Yep, it is great to have a Mr. Fix It. Does come in handy. Hope the humidity goes away, and the cool stays for you. Night hugsXO

morning Gayle Patrick Ruth nice day here today a bit windy but just showers not hailstones , hope all is well with everyone hugs voted

Good morning friends. I hope all is going well. I think I know what's wrong with the new (used) washer I bought and will work on it today. If I can't fix it, I will have to load it back up and take it back. I sure don't want to do that, if I don't have to. It's heavy to lift by myself.
Cute photos ladies :)

Have a great day and TY for the votes.

Hello my friends. Those kitties look so comfy on dog, Mary. Glad you are only getting sprinkles, not hail. Our temps are going down 60s to 70s. Love the cool. We might get rain today too, but not sure. Taking Robert to doctors this morning to discuss procedures for his back and feet. You can definitely relate with back pain, Patrick. It will be nice if you can fix washer yourself so you don't have to lift it up. Hello Mandi. Everybody have a wonderful Thursday. Voted.

Hello Thursday friends. Oh back issues Patrick, I have those as well, even had back surgery, so hope you can fix it.

Cute  pix Mary and Ruth. Wish we had a little of your rain Mary. Hope Roberts doc visit is  productive and to his liking. All enjoy a great day. Warm, humid and a little breeze here.  Voted.

Good morning ladies. Very cute pics. TGIF! It's been a long week here. It's 9:30 and my lawn guy was supposed to call at 8 am. I wish you had rain too Gayle. Hoping Robert's dr visit goes well Ruth. Glad there is no hail Mary.
Have a great Friday ladies and TY for the votes.

Hello W1 peeps. Glad you like pic, Patrick. All of these cyoooot animal pics make my day.Hope the lawn guy calls soon. Good you are getting a little breeze, Mandi. No rain here so far here either, but definitely cooler days now. Sometimes hot mid afternoon. Robert's doc told him he has curvature of the spine, which I thought they would know that already since his back x-ray so long ago. Talked about his feet being cold and not getting enough circulation. Probably caused by crushed disc. He is getting an MRI of his spine soon. Don't know full remedie yet. I will keep all of you in tune. Hello Mary. Hope not too windy or rainy for you today. Everybody have a great TGIF. Voted.

I can't stop watching this. he he.

Hello Friday friends. ~So typical of people out here to be late for a job Patrick. Hoping you've heard from them by now. Ruth, sounds like Robert has a lot going on. Praying that he doesn't have to have back surgery. Yes, keep us up to date. No rain here either but cooler this morning and hotter afternoons like you. Mary how are you doing there?  I do love that bird and kitty too Ruth LOL. All enjoy your day.. Voted

hi Gayle  what a cute pic  i hope its a bit cooler for you today Ruth i'm sorry Robert has back trouble he's had such a tough year healthwise   ,Patrick i hope the washer is ok and the guy has shown up by now all enjoy friday voted

Days Of The Week Comments
Magickal Graphics

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Sign in

Password
 or Sign Up
By signing in, you agree to the amended Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Forgotten your password?
Wildlife Community Network
is provided by:
National Wildlife Humane Society

If you would like to help offset the costs of this community, please use this button to make any small voluntary donation.

If you would like to explore how to further assist NWHS,
please click the link below.
NWHS - Support

Emoticat Codes

Forum

Vote Up Tigerman Saga Daily In Rating Sites 8662 Replies

Started by susie. Last reply by Catman 3 hours ago.

HABITAT PETITIONS 5 146 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by mary foley Sep 18.

WILDLIFE PETITIONS 125 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by mary foley Sep 18.

ANIMAL PETITIONS 18 26 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Sep 17.

BAN WILDLIFE FOR ENTERTAINMENT PETITIONS 230 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Sep 11.

BAN TROPHY/CANNED HUNTING AND POACHING PETITIONS 115 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Sep 11.

END CAT/DOG CRUELTY, KILLING AND EATING OF THEM 2 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Sep 10.

ANIMAL PETITIONS 17 92 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Aug 24.

Help me and ruth mcd stop selling of furs 111 Replies

Started by Symba T. King. Last reply by Ruth McD Aug 10.

BIG CAT PETITIONS 90 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Jul 14.

Help Save Rainforest

Donate through NWHS.
100% of all proceeds go to Touch The Jungle.
If using a credit card, a PayPal membership is not required.

Visit NWHS

NWHS At Facebook

View Tigerman Saga

Birthdays

Birthdays Tomorrow

1003 Members Groups Discussions Blog posts Photos Music Tracks

© 2017   Created by Catman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service