Wildlife1.Com

Wildlife Community Network

Vote Up Tigerman Saga Daily In Rating Sites

• Rating: 5 after 17 votes
Since Catman won't post this, I will ROFL. He has his Tigerman Saga at a couple of rating sites, and higher ratings mean more hits on the Tigerman Saga. Please vote daily and help the Saga.

Vote For The Tigerman Saga
(Sites open in new windows. You may need to turn off pop-up stopper)

For Web Comic/Story Lovers
Please Consider Voting Daily!

Vote Tigerman Daily
The Topwebcomics
Please Vote Daily
(Requires NO Joining, Nor Sign In)

Choose the button that matches the random thumb graphic,
then click that button.

Views: 18232

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello everybody. Awesome, new Blade Runner was great, Patrick. Imax is a wonderful way to see it. Been a while since been to an Imax. It is definitely better to see old one first, because of new one relating so much to it. We watched first Blade Runner with Eric about 2 months ago. We all love it. Robert has an appointment with his primary care taker this morning, to talk about his back, legs and feet. Hope also to set MRI appt. He said his meds aren't doing anything, so I guess discuss that too. Will keep updates coming after we know more. Many thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers for him. Hello Mandi and Mary. Everybody have a wonderful day. Voted.

i hope all goes well at the appointment Ruth continuing prayers ,i never saw Blade Runner Patrick but i will now ,hi Gayle hows things ?voted

Awesome to hear about the new Blade Runner Patrick. I'v always had that loud in spots happen on inside movies. I think it's the movie in my opinion, they have to keep your attention LOL. Glad you enjoyed. Yes, Mary, you'll have to watch Blade Runner number 1.

So happy to hear about Robert's appointment this morning Ruth. Good opportunity to discuss med's and the MRI, sending continued prayers and do keep us updated   Voted Nice thing about today being Columbus Day in the US is no mail yay!!  cute pic Ruth.

No mail. No news is good news. Great pic with Columbus' ship, Mandi. Glad you like hiding from Monday dog. Do watch first Blade Runner, Mary. One of my favorites. Now I can't wait to see new Blade Runner in theater, since Patrick's review of it.

Good morning ladies.. Harrison Ford is good in about any movie. LOL. We usually do grocery shopping on Sundays, but we skipped it to see the movie. So we are getting it together and heading to town this morning.

I see on news, that wine areas of Cali is on fire Gayle. Is this area near you?

I hope everyone has an awesome Tuesday and TY for the daily votes

Morning W1 peeps. He is a great actor in most of his movies. Makes sense to put off your grocery shopping for Blade Runner. Did your wife like movie too? Nice and cool here, but no rain for a couple of weeks. Robert got a call from his doctor who performed his shunt, and making an appointment for his MRI, but first an ultrasound of his lower back, legs and feet. His feet are always cold. Maybe bad circulation because of pressure from lower disc being crushed down. They said wait for a call, but we know how that goes. Robert might have to call himself and bug them again. Patients shouldn't have to do that. These days there is not great communication between doctors and medical offices. At least here in Central Oregon. The fires are so out of control, and the firefighters were took by surprise. I hope they find the 150 missing people. Prayers for all there, and family members who lost loved ones and friends. Hello Mandi and Mary. All have a fabulous Tuesday. Voted.

Patrick enjoy grocery shopping worth the wait to see Blade Runner. We are a couple hours away from the fires but still got the smoke and soot . Terrible thing going on. Mother Nature is really mad lately all around. Oh now Ruth, another wait for a call thing. So wrong.  How are you Mary ?  All take good care enjoy Tuesday. Voted

Gayle i'm glad your safe from the fires i was worried Hi Ruth its so wrong for Robert to have to persue these people  Patrick i'd put off shopping any time lol stay safe everyone voted

Mother Nature is on a roll. So happy to hear you aren't too close to fires, Mandi. The smoke is hard to live with too, knowing from experience a couple of months ago. Actually made me sick. Hang in there.

It is very wrong for Robert to be in control of medical decisions. That's the doctor's job. There I go venting. Thanks for all of your thoughts for him. Maybe things will look up in next couple of days. Tons of goodnight hugs.

Good morning ladies. They do intentional burns here, so I know how smoke can be so acrid and hard to breathe. However, the intentional burns help prevent wildfires by burning off the ground clutter which removes the fuel for wildfire.

My wife has a crush on Harrison Ford, so she's up for seeing any movie by him LOL...

Prayers for Robert Ruth.

I hope everyone has a great camel day, TY for the votes.

I Hope you hear something soon Ruth i hope your not getting smoke Gayle hi Patrick voted

I know about those intentional burns Patrick, shame this wasn't that. What a sad situation up there. fires just keep breaking out due to the wind.  Bubbling Well where I have 2 of my girls buried was burned to the ground. I hope they rebuild as it's the biggest pet cemetery around here.  Prayers for Robert Ruth.  Mary, we are getting some of the smoke. Looks pretty ominous out there.

All take care and have  a good Wednesday.  Voted.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Sign in

Password
 or Sign Up
By signing in, you agree to the amended Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Forgotten your password?
Wildlife Community Network
is provided by:
National Wildlife Humane Society

If you would like to help offset the costs of this community, please use this button to make any small voluntary donation.

If you would like to explore how to further assist NWHS,
please click the link below.
NWHS - Support

Emoticat Codes

Forum

BAN TROPHY/CANNED HUNTING AND POACHING PETITIONS 119 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Gayle/Mandi Traut 11 hours ago.

WILDLIFE PETITIONS 127 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD 15 hours ago.

HABITAT PETITIONS 6 7 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD 15 hours ago.

Vote Up Tigerman Saga Daily In Rating Sites 8755 Replies

Started by susie. Last reply by Ruth McD 16 hours ago.

HABITAT PETITIONS 5 151 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD on Saturday.

ANIMAL PETITIONS 18 26 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Sep 17.

BAN WILDLIFE FOR ENTERTAINMENT PETITIONS 230 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Sep 11.

END CAT/DOG CRUELTY, KILLING AND EATING OF THEM 2 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Sep 10.

ANIMAL PETITIONS 17 92 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Aug 24.

Help me and ruth mcd stop selling of furs 111 Replies

Started by Symba T. King. Last reply by Ruth McD Aug 10.

Help Save Rainforest

Donate through NWHS.
100% of all proceeds go to Touch The Jungle.
If using a credit card, a PayPal membership is not required.

Visit NWHS

NWHS At Facebook

View Tigerman Saga

Birthdays

Birthdays Tomorrow

1003 Members Groups Discussions Blog posts Photos Music Tracks

© 2017   Created by Catman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service