Wildlife1.Com

Wildlife Community Network

Vote Up Tigerman Saga Daily In Top Webs

• Rating: 5 after 17 votes

Vote For The Tigerman Saga
(Site opens in new windows. You may need to turn off pop-up stopper)

For Web Comic/Story Lovers
Please Consider Voting Daily!

The Topwebcomics

Please Vote Daily
(Requires NO Joining, Nor Sign In)

Check the button that matches the random thumb graphic,
then click vote.

Views: 20441

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was up late last night. Severe thunderstorms with a couple of tornadoes touching down not far from us. Today is chilly but sunny. Going below freezing tonight and tomorrow night (it was in the 80'sF yesterday. Winter just won't give up...

Great photos ladies :) I need to find some to post.

I'm sad that we bombed Syria last night. It was unconstitutional and unwarranted. There has been no proof that it was Assad's govt that gassed those people. The last 2 times these accusations were made, it was actually the "rebels" (who the US funds and arms). The inspection was to start today, but there's little left to inspect now.

That aside, I hope everyone has a great Sat. and TY for the votes.

Hi friends. Yes, Ruth, weeds ugh. Love the doggie relaxing pic.  Mary, love the giraffe as well. so cute. Ruby is doing pretty well,  no collars or shirt, incisions still a little puffy thank you for asking. Hope all is good there. Patrick hope you survive those storms, but glad you got some sun. All take good care. Sun here today for now. Voted.

Sad all around Patrick..

Catman said:

I was up late last night. Severe thunderstorms with a couple of tornadoes touching down not far from us. Today is chilly but sunny. Going below freezing tonight and tomorrow night (it was in the 80'sF yesterday. Winter just won't give up...

Great photos ladies :) I need to find some to post.

I'm sad that we bombed Syria last night. It was unconstitutional and unwarranted. There has been no proof that it was Assad's govt that gassed those people. The last 2 times these accusations were made, it was actually the "rebels" (who the US funds and arms). The inspection was to start today, but there's little left to inspect now.

That aside, I hope everyone has a great Sat. and TY for the votes.

i'm sad too Patrick last thing the people need is more bombing  its awful  hi Gayle  Ruby had great care thats why shes doing so well  Ruth same here the rain really made my weeds thrive o well too wet to go weeding today  lol voted

I normally don't get political on my FB profile, but I uploaded a new profile pic today. I really don't believe Assad gassed his own people. I'm anti-war for the same reason I care so deeply about animals. I love life, all life.

me too Patrick hi Gayle and Ruth voted

Happy Sunday friends. Cute Saturday pic Mary.. Sun is out waiting on a few showers later today. Hope all is well  Mary Patrick and Ruth. The TV news sucks :-(   Voted

We have war mongers on both sides of the aisle. I don't believe any of it.

I'm taking my Terrain in tomorrow to have the new AC installed. Also, see what the deal is, on the engine light not going off. I sure hope it's nothing serious. It will be well below freezing tonight, so it seems odd getting the AC at this time. However, it was 80+F last Friday. Crazy weather...

I hope everyone is having a pleasant Sunday and relaxing (like me, lol). TY for the votes!

Good luck on the car repairs Patrick. A/C is a must when the weather is hot. Good idea to have the check engine light looked at, they will have to run the codes. Glad you relaxed Sunday. We had thunder this morning like I've never heard before in Ca. It was loud and long. Downpours of rain and wind and cold. Ruby just got mad at the noise and ran all over the house to check on things LOL. Also a 3.5 earthquake about 10 miles from us.  Mary and Ruth hope all is well. Voted , happy Monday.

What sort of critter is that Gayle? LOL

Sounds like you had a tough night.

I am making some repairs on the old Hyundai since I am driving it for a few days. I'll have more done to it when we go back to get the Terrain. I needed to get it in better condition anyway.

I hope everyone is having a good Monday, TY for voting!

Looks like a photo shop something, if you can't figure it out, I  sure can't LOL  ;-)

Catman said:

What sort of critter is that Gayle? LOL

Sounds like you had a tough night.

I am making some repairs on the old Hyundai since I am driving it for a few days. I'll have more done to it when we go back to get the Terrain. I needed to get it in better condition anyway.

I hope everyone is having a good Monday, TY for voting!

i hope you have good luck with the repairs Patrick ,hi Gayle its cute whatever it is lol  hi Ruth how are you? its really wet and stormy here arghhh will it ever end ? all enjoy monday voted

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Sign in

Password
 or Sign Up
By signing in, you agree to the amended Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Forgotten your password?
Wildlife Community Network
is provided by:
National Wildlife Humane Society

If you would like to help offset the costs of this community, please use this button to make any small voluntary donation.

If you would like to explore how to further assist NWHS,
please click the link below.
NWHS - Support

Emoticat Codes

Forum

Vote Up Tigerman Saga Daily In Top Webs 9536 Replies

Started by susie. Last reply by mary foley 6 hours ago.

Tiger Gizmo's Play Day 29 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by Catman on Saturday.

Obi The Tiger Plays 25 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by Catman Apr 18.

NO ANIMALS IN ENTERTAINMENT 4 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Kay Fisher Mar 25.

PETITIONS: BAN TROPHY HUNTING AND POACHING 29 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Mar 25.

PETITIONS: MARINE LIFE AND HABITATS 18 Replies

PETITIONS: NO ANIMALS IN ANY KIND OF ENTERTAINMENT 1 Reply

ANIMAL PETITIONS 19 15 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Mar 19.

BIG CAT PETITIONS 14 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Mar 19.

WILDLIFE PETITIONS 142 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Mar 13.

Help Save Rainforest

Donate through NWHS.
100% of all proceeds go to Touch The Jungle.
If using a credit card, a PayPal membership is not required.

Visit NWHS

NWHS At Facebook

View Tigerman Saga
1003 Members Groups Discussions Blog posts Photos Music Tracks

© 2018   Created by Catman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service