Wildlife1.Com

Wildlife Community Network

Vote Up Tigerman Saga Daily In Top Webs

• Rating: 5 after 17 votes

Vote For The Tigerman Saga
(Site opens in new windows. You may need to turn off pop-up stopper)

For Web Comic/Story Lovers
Please Consider Voting Daily!

The Topwebcomics

Please Vote Daily
(Requires NO Joining, Nor Sign In)

Check the button that matches the random thumb graphic,
then click vote.

Views: 22381

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm always so sad about the decline in the Elephant population. Love the  pic, yours as well Mary, very cute. Hi Ruth.  Voted

Okay Gayle, I'm going to need that baby ele to come here and live with me. LOL!! Sooo cute <3

The baby monkeys are so sweet Mary.

I hope you ladies are doing well today. I'm heading out for a short biz trip in a little while. I might be driving in some rain. It should be an easy service visit though, this customer never has problems and they are a lot like family to me. I have been servicing this same account since the early '90s

Have a great day and TY for the votes

such a little cutie Gayle i am always sad fr the ellies too Gayle such magnificent creatures  they deserve better ,ENJOY YOUR TRIP pATRICK HI rUTH HOW ARE YOU?VOTED

Oh my gosh, those 2 baby eles, holding trunks, are adorable. I hope everyone is having a great camel day.

I'm still on the road, but leaving early in the morning. I have dinner with a customer tonight, that should be fun. TY for the votes!

Always remember, when you are neck deep in trouble, sometimes the best thing to say,,, is nothing. lol

I'm at our library to go on internet right now. Our modem died about 3 days ago, and that's why I haven't been here lately. We will get the new modem Friday.

Thanks for beautiful Mother's Day flowers, Mary. Love the baby ellie pals walking trunk to trunk together. Very cute monkeys too.

Have a great dinner tonight, and safe trip home in the morning, Patrick. Good advice to stay quiet or the trouble may get worse. Fox is smart. Very big forest ellie. Magestic.

Makes me so sad and angry also about ellie population decline, Mandi. It's great we speak out for them, and all of the other animals. Baby ellie is so sweet and cute.

Gotta go. Hour is up. Might not get back on till Friday. We'll see.

All have a wonderful hump day. Voted.

Loving all the Ele pix :-)  How we love them Mary, walking with trunks entwined.  Safe travels Patrick, enjoy dinner with your client/friends. LOL on the fox and dog pic. Ruth, sorry about the modem, just glad you will be getting a new one. Who is your internet provider?  All have a great Wednesday Voted.

HI Gayle love the pic my computer sometimes makes up its own mind about capitals ,sorry about your modem Ruth i hope the new one is an upgrade enjoy your trip Patrick good advice keep quiet lol voted

Awwwww   xxxx

mary foley said:

Good morning ladies. I left out at 3:30 am, so got home early (skipped sleep). Wow, I'm exhausted but home. I have so much to do today, so I'll take a nap and then get going.

All these babies,, I love it. I would love to hug and play with a baby ele. They are precious. <3

So sorry to hear about your computer Ruth. I hope you are able to resolve the problem inexpensively.

Have a Great Thursday and TY for the votes!

hi Gayle Patrick Ruth its white on the site here is yours ok  ?i was able to vote  see ye tomorrow in colour hopefully voted

Hi all, color is back Mary.  All enjoy your Thursday. Glad you got home Patrick hope you get that nap in :-) Hi Ruth. Voted.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Sign in

Password
 or Sign Up
By signing in, you agree to the amended Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Forgotten your password?
Wildlife Community Network
is provided by:
National Wildlife Humane Society

If you would like to help offset the costs of this community, please use this button to make any small voluntary donation.

If you would like to explore how to further assist NWHS,
please click the link below.
NWHS - Support

Emoticat Codes

Forum

Vote Up Tigerman Saga Daily In Top Webs 10145 Replies

Started by susie. Last reply by Catman 16 hours ago.

NO ANIMALS IN ENTERTAINMENT 26 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Sep 24.

PETITIONS: BAN TROPHY HUNTING AND POACHING 33 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Sep 24.

ANIMAL PETITIONS 19 36 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Sep 8.

Obi The Tiger Plays 28 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by Ruth McD Sep 8.

Tiger Gizmo's Play Day 30 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by Ruth McD May 3.

PETITIONS: MARINE LIFE AND HABITATS 18 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Mar 25.

PETITIONS: NO ANIMALS IN ANY KIND OF ENTERTAINMENT 1 Reply

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Mar 25.

BIG CAT PETITIONS 14 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Mar 19.

WILDLIFE PETITIONS 142 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Mar 13.

Help Save Rainforest

Donate through NWHS.
100% of all proceeds go to Touch The Jungle.
If using a credit card, a PayPal membership is not required.

Visit NWHS

NWHS At Facebook

View Tigerman Saga
995 Members Groups Discussions Blog posts Photos Music Tracks

© 2018   Created by Catman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service