Wildlife1.Com

Wildlife Community Network

Vote Up Tigerman Saga Daily In Top Webs

• Rating: 5 after 17 votes

Vote For The Tigerman Saga
(Site opens in new windows. You may need to turn off pop-up stopper)

For Web Comic/Story Lovers
Please Consider Voting Daily!

The Topwebcomics

Please Vote Daily
(Requires NO Joining, Nor Sign In)

Check the button that matches the random thumb graphic,
then click vote.

Views: 21412

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry voted

hi guys Rosie is doing a little better calling to see how she is tomorrow fingers crossed happy weekend all voted

Good afternoon ladies. So glad to hear Rosie is doing better Mary <3 ... Is that your horse?

I hope everyone is having an awesome Sat. It's been another hot one here today. Typical July in Arkansas, but a light mountain breeze helps. TY for the votes..

Try to stay cool, like this guy

Oh Mary, glad to hear about Rosie, prayers your way for sure. I am behind . It's late Saturday eve here. Not too hot temp wise, but humidity is not good. So feels like 90, breeze is coming up now. Take care Patrick love the tiger cooling off and your horse Mary. Ruth all OK?  Voted

Good morning ladies.. Any more news on Rosie, Mary?

Overcast here, so a little cooler. Off to do some chores. Have a pleasant Sunday Mary, Gayle, Ruth...

TY for the votes.

Here's a baby ele for cuteness :)

Enjoying all of your pics.

I am so glad Rosie is alright now, Mary. That's so scary when they get sick. She's still young and has a lot of years ahead of her. Very cute pony.

Glad you saw fireworks, and the animals didn't get stirred up from them, Patrick. The tiger knows how to stay cool. Makes me want to get in the water with him.

It gets humid here sometimes, Mandi. It's been in the high 90s. The other day, low hundreds. Calgon take me away from this heatwave. Hello precious lion cubs.

The girls have been here since Wednesday, so not on net much since then. We watched fireworks from our front yard, but it was hard to know when and where they went off. It was fun hanging out together being cooler at 10 p.m on. Went yard sale' hopping Friday and Saturday. The girls found some neat things, library, arts and crafts.... Taking them home today. After a while they do miss their Mom.

All have a wonderful Sunday. Voted.

Hope this isn't in "bad taste" (groan,,, lol)

I love it Patrick!!!

Voted   I will be back a little later :-)

love it Patrick ! Rosie is home shes tired but much better i'm so relieved thanks for all your prayers Gayle Patrick Ruth ,it sounds like you had a lovely week Ruth happy sunday all voted

Mary, I'm so happy to hear Rosie is home with you . Prayers continue for you both. Love the fox pic.  Ruth what a wonderful time you've had with the girls. Also love the ell's. All have a great Sunday.

It's so wonderful when we are with the girls here. Maybe hanging out with Genevieve and them this week some time at there place. Their dog Daisy is so hyper, and jumps on you. She is cute though.

A lot of ellie cuteness, Patrick. It's so nice when cooler, especially when doing chores. The lion eating poachers is appropriate. They are getting their revenge. Great pic.

Can never get enough of the ellies. Mama giraffe kissing baby's head is so precious. My grand daughter, Hope, will love this pic. She's loved giraffes since she was a year old, and still does. Dedicated giraffe lover.

I'm so glad Rosie is getting better, Mary. My grand daughter, Lora, will love the fox photo. That's her favorite wild animal.

Stay cool as possible, and have great Monday. Voted.

Ruth, so happy to hear all your good news. And about the girls favorite animals. So enjoy all the time you get with them and Genevieve too this week. Love the pic too Ruth :-) Devastating fires all  over  here in Calif. We are starting a very hot and humid week. Hope all is OK with the weather Mary and Patrick. Voted. Happy Monday.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Sign in

Password
 or Sign Up
By signing in, you agree to the amended Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Forgotten your password?
Wildlife Community Network
is provided by:
National Wildlife Humane Society

If you would like to help offset the costs of this community, please use this button to make any small voluntary donation.

If you would like to explore how to further assist NWHS,
please click the link below.
NWHS - Support

Emoticat Codes

Forum

Vote Up Tigerman Saga Daily In Top Webs 9830 Replies

Started by susie. Last reply by Gayle/Mandi Traut 47 minutes ago.

ANIMAL PETITIONS 19 24 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Jun 6.

NO ANIMALS IN ENTERTAINMENT 9 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD May 16.

Obi The Tiger Plays 26 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by Ruth McD May 3.

Tiger Gizmo's Play Day 30 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by Ruth McD May 3.

PETITIONS: BAN TROPHY HUNTING AND POACHING 29 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Mar 25.

PETITIONS: MARINE LIFE AND HABITATS 18 Replies

PETITIONS: NO ANIMALS IN ANY KIND OF ENTERTAINMENT 1 Reply

BIG CAT PETITIONS 14 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Mar 19.

WILDLIFE PETITIONS 142 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Mar 13.

Help Save Rainforest

Donate through NWHS.
100% of all proceeds go to Touch The Jungle.
If using a credit card, a PayPal membership is not required.

Visit NWHS

NWHS At Facebook

View Tigerman Saga
997 Members Groups Discussions Blog posts Photos Music Tracks

© 2018   Created by Catman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service