Wildlife1.Com

Wildlife Community Network

Vote Up Tigerman Saga Daily In Top Webs

• Rating: 5 after 17 votes

Vote For The Tigerman Saga
(Site opens in new windows. You may need to turn off pop-up stopper)

For Web Comic/Story Lovers
Please Consider Voting Daily!

The Topwebcomics

Please Vote Daily
(Requires NO Joining, Nor Sign In)

Check the button that matches the random thumb graphic,
then click vote.

Views: 22927

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Gayle the grandkids look amazing

mary foley said:

not sure what they are i just thought they were cute  looked them up armadillo girdled lizard  love all the great pics so cute  we had no internet yesterday i think a lot of my trouble might be my provider happy tuesday all voted 

Thanks Mary and Ruth, and Patrick, those boys of ours are so nice guys. :-). Great pix everyone. Glad your internet is back up Mary. Ruth it's cold here as well as you Patrick. We are expecting rain again tonight I heard. All have a nice Tuesday. Voted. Safe travels Patrick and hope your get stocked up before the storm hits.

Poetry in motion :-)

Related image

what a beauty Gayle its a rainstorm here we are making up for all the dry weather  now safe journey Patrick stay warm Ruth voted

Good afternoon ladies. I'm on my crappy lappy in the motel. I have no photos on this computer, but enjoying yours.

Have a great day and TY for the votes :)

Found a cute photo, an African wood owlet :)

Mary hoping your rainstorm is letting up? We got a downpour last night! Such a cute pic. And you found a cutie little owlet there Patrick. We had them in our palm trees when I was a little girl. I find them adorable. Hope your home soon? Now today, we have sun/clouds and a little warmer. :-)   Hi Ruth.  Voted

\uap>Related image

hi Gayle Patrick Ruth i hope your having a great day trying to get this new tower set up hope this posts voted

Are you setting it up  yourself Mary? Love the doggie and horse  XX

You're welcome, Mandi. I love the white wolf, rippling water reflection', and cheetah' gifs. Very cool childhood' memory of those owls in the palm trees. I'm guessing either S. Cali, or Florida. Hooty hoo. I'm glad it's a little warmer there, after the rain last night. Today's forecast 11 L/29 H. Brrrr. There was fog this morning. Don't see that often here.

Thanks for dropping by to see photos, Patrick. The owl likes to see things upside down. lol.

I see the horse, and dog. Looks like your computer is going good, Mary. Hope the storm has calmed down there. Replenishing from the dry weather. Aww, cyoooot fox.

Voted.

Puma in Chile

Good afternoon ladies. Am home now. Got the meat put up and the chores finished. Going to town early to stock up for the coming ice storm. The prediction is moved from Thursday night to Friday afternoon, but we're getting it all done tomorrow anyway (in case it changes again, to Thursday night).

Great photos. Daisy use to look like that white one, when she was younger. Now she's old and bony with thin fur. Also stone blind. She's still very loving though and gets along good with the house cats. They annoy her a lot, rubbing up against her face but she puts up with it. Never a growl or snap.
Here's a Pygmy Hippo,, much smaller than regular ones. I love hippos.

TY for the votes (we are in the 400's,, yay!)

Hi, cyoooot little hippo. Disney gave them flat teeth, but we know better, lol. The cougar says, "Come up here."

Glad you're back safely, Patrick. Getting the supplies earlier, before ice storm arrives, is a smart plan. Daisy's still the lovable wolf. Nice of her to let the cats rub her face. What a sweetie. AWOOOO! Obi, and Gizmo, along with the other animals will stay warm. Because that's what you do.

Hello, Mandi, and Mary.

Have a wonderful day, my W1 peeps. The votes are getting higher. One more now.

Robert gave me his old shelves, so I set up a new computer station with it.

Love that puma Ruth, and wow, I like your new computer station :-) Awww sweet Daisy Patrick. Mellow with the house cats. Bless her heart. Glad your home and big cats stocked up and you will be too. Good idea. I like hippos as well, but sure wouldn't want to be out there with them. "news" about that lady that survived the attack.  Finally the weather is sunny and giving us a few days of dry out conditions.   Hi Mary, hope your storm has passed?  Voted

Love Donkeys  :-)  Happy Thursday

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Sign in

Password
 or Sign Up
By signing in, you agree to the amended Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Forgotten your password?
Wildlife Community Network
is provided by:
National Wildlife Humane Society

If you would like to help offset the costs of this community, please use this button to make any small voluntary donation.

If you would like to explore how to further assist NWHS,
please click the link below.
NWHS - Support

Emoticat Codes

Forum

Vote Up Tigerman Saga Daily In Top Webs 10314 Replies

Started by susie. Last reply by Catman 3 hours ago.

today is my Birthday 2 Replies

Started by angel visconti. Last reply by angel visconti Nov 7.

ANIMALS: BE THEIR VOICE 6 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Nov 7.

NO ANIMALS IN ENTERTAINMENT 26 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Sep 24.

PETITIONS: BAN TROPHY HUNTING AND POACHING 33 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Sep 24.

ANIMAL PETITIONS 19 36 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Sep 8.

Obi The Tiger Plays 28 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by Ruth McD Sep 8.

Tiger Gizmo's Play Day 30 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by Ruth McD May 3.

PETITIONS: MARINE LIFE AND HABITATS 18 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Mar 25.

PETITIONS: NO ANIMALS IN ANY KIND OF ENTERTAINMENT 1 Reply

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Mar 25.

Help Save Rainforest

Donate through NWHS.
100% of all proceeds go to Touch The Jungle.
If using a credit card, a PayPal membership is not required.

Visit NWHS

NWHS At Facebook

View Tigerman Saga
994 Members Groups Discussions Blog posts Photos Music Tracks

© 2018   Created by Catman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service