Wildlife1.Com

Wildlife Community Network

Vote Up Tigerman Saga Daily In Top Webs

• Rating: 5 after 17 votes

Vote For The Tigerman Saga
(Site opens in new windows. You may need to turn off pop-up stopper)

For Web Comic/Story Lovers
Please Consider Voting Daily!

The Topwebcomics

Please Vote Daily
(Requires NO Joining, Nor Sign In)

Check the button that matches the random thumb graphic,
then click vote.

Views: 23357

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Happy Saturday ladies. Cute wolf cubs Ruth. Cool .gifs Gayle,, keep hanging in there. Have you seen a doctor?

I hope everyone is having a great Sat. TY for the votes!

Here's another eagle, and snow...

stay snuggled up Gayle thats the way to do it especially if its freezing ,i usually fall asleep before the new year too , hi Patrick that sounds like a good plan hi Ruth love the beautiful pics everyone happy saturday voted

hi Gayle stay snuggled up especially if its cold and frosty ,i hope your feeling better ,Patrick i always fall asleep before new years its a good plan to just see it in though Hi Ruth will you and yours make it to midnight?lol all enjoy saturday voted

just popping in to vote hope your feeling better Gayle hi Ruth and Patrick meeting up with all my family today it'll be strange without my Dad  voted

Good afternoon ladies. The huggy bears are cool Mary. I know what you mean about missing family. I have only my sister left. This time last year, I was reminiscing with my brother about the year behind, and the year ahead. He's now joined my Mom and Dad. Life continues on though, as it should.

I hope everyone is having a pleasant Sunday, hope you are getting better Gayle. TY for the daily votes ladies!

Here's a lemur and her kids. I love these guys, I use to have a brown lemur, many years ago. He was awesome,,, and very smart.

Beautiful Patrick  happy new year Patrick Gayle Ruth i hope your feeling better Gayle  voted

You're very welcome, Mandi. Ruby is keeping you warm. I hope you are better soon. The thank you dog made me very happy, Mandi. So cyoooot, woof.

Thanks for New Year wishes. Stay up till midnight, what?

Great you, and family getting together. It's so hard not seeing a loved one among all of you. The dog in the middle is the referee between the other 2. Which one will get the tennis ball? That's the big question, lol. Bear hugs for you.

Wolf, and lion cubs. Awesome eagle photo, Patrick. So majestic. Lemurs are so cool, and they go from one place to another really fast. Julien, a ring-tailed lemur from the Madagascar movies, is very funny. Roars for you, tiger.

On my way to vote. Everybody have a great New Year's Eve, and Day.

Ring-tailed lemurs from Madagascar

There are many different species of lemur on the island.

"WE ARE TAKING OVER"

Happy New Year!!

(and TY for the daily votes :)

Thank you Mary and Patrick and Ruth. My Dr. is on vacation until the 3rd.One day I feel a little better the next not so hot . LOL. Love all the pictures of  the Eagle, dogs, Lemurs , huggie bears. Makes me smile. We are having sun and cold winds today.. Hope  you all make it to the New Year, it's questionable here, but Ruby and I will try LOL. Happy Monday and New Year everyone.. Voted.

Related image

Related image

Good morning ladies. Welcome to 2019. lol I fell asleep at 11:30 PM and missed the new year coming in. So did my wife. Beautiful Siberian (or Amur) Mary. That's a lot of lemurs Ruth. Hope your having a better day Gayle.

New year, also new month and scores are reset. TY for the votes and have a great day!

This is considered the smallest bird in the world. The Topaz.

hi Gayle  Patrick Ruth we have sick ones here too Gayle my grandsons have chicken pox we think  thought Ollie had it a while back but it musent have been it his doctor is off as well hope you feeling better today Gayle voted

Tiny little bird Patrick, very cute. You didn't make it to midnight:-)  Oh Mary, chicken pox. I got it from my kids as an adult, noooo fun.. And Dr.s off ugh. Hope all will be OK and that you've had them as a child.  Hi Ruth.. Voted  Happy new year and Tuesday. Like the hippo. I'm starting to feel a little better thks guys.

Related image

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Sign in

Password
 or Sign Up
By signing in, you agree to the amended Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Forgotten your password?
Wildlife Community Network
is provided by:
National Wildlife Humane Society

If you would like to help offset the costs of this community, please use this button to make any small voluntary donation.

If you would like to explore how to further assist NWHS,
please click the link below.
NWHS - Support

Emoticat Codes

Forum

Vote Up Tigerman Saga Daily In Top Webs 10417 Replies

Started by susie. Last reply by Ruth McD 4 hours ago.

today is my Birthday 2 Replies

Started by angel visconti. Last reply by angel visconti Nov 7, 2018.

ANIMALS: BE THEIR VOICE 6 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Nov 7, 2018.

NO ANIMALS IN ENTERTAINMENT 26 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Sep 24, 2018.

PETITIONS: BAN TROPHY HUNTING AND POACHING 33 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Sep 24, 2018.

ANIMAL PETITIONS 19 36 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Sep 8, 2018.

Obi The Tiger Plays 28 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by Ruth McD Sep 8, 2018.

Tiger Gizmo's Play Day 30 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by Ruth McD May 3, 2018.

PETITIONS: MARINE LIFE AND HABITATS 18 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Mar 25, 2018.

PETITIONS: NO ANIMALS IN ANY KIND OF ENTERTAINMENT 1 Reply

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Mar 25, 2018.

Help Save Rainforest

Donate through NWHS.
100% of all proceeds go to Touch The Jungle.
If using a credit card, a PayPal membership is not required.

Visit NWHS

NWHS At Facebook

View Tigerman Saga
994 Members Groups Discussions Blog posts Photos Music Tracks

© 2019   Created by Catman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service