Wildlife1.Com

Wildlife Community Network

Vote Up Tigerman Saga Daily In Top Webs

• Rating: 5 after 17 votes

Vote For The Tigerman Saga
(Site opens in new windows. You may need to turn off pop-up stopper)

For Web Comic/Story Lovers
Please Consider Voting Daily!

The Topwebcomics

Please Vote Daily
(Requires NO Joining, Nor Sign In)

Check the button that matches the random thumb graphic,
then click vote.

Views: 24693

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't see my recent post either, Mandi. The King Fischer is not going by the rules, he he. Did I see him gulp the fish down? 70s is the best. Enjoy.

Continuing prayers. Did Karen see the cute kitties with flowers on their heads, Patrick? I wonder how long the fur balls kept them on too, lol. I'm glad Mr. sun came out there. Snowing? Be done already. Sun, and cold here also. Looks like the bird caught his dinner. Get over here.

I hope your weather changes for the better, Mary.

Have a wonderful rest of Sunday. Welcome always for votes. Voted.

i had no internet yesterday we are having a really bad storm here  power is fine again now  love the pretty kingfishes and Mom with her big litter  prayers that all is clear for Karen its lucky for her she was alert ,your weather sounds nice Gayle  and yours Ruth that bear looks very happy with his dinner  happy monday all votedTweets aimés par JF Luberon (@JFG_Luberon) | Twitter

Glad you weathered the storm, and your power came back on, Mary. I hope you will have better weather today. The ostrich chicks have it made in Mama, and Dadas' shade.

Hello Patrick, and Mandi.

Voted.

Good afternoon ladies. Awesome photos. Those ostrich chicks finding a little shade,,, so cool. I feel the same way about Mondays Ruth. lol. Always crazy busy. Leaving out tomorrow for an overnighter, then Karen's MRI Thursday. Maybe some rest Friday (Good Friday). However, it's 70 F. here and not a cloud in the sky. Nice...

Have a great day and TY for the votes!

Here's a tiger family, at the drinking hole

Glad your power back on Mary, cute baby ostriches in their shade. Love your pic Ruth. I think we all feel like that on Monday's. LOL. Patrick, be safe on your overnighter. Thinking of your wife. Those big cats were thirsty and beautiful, Glad your weather sounds good. Ours here as well, but tonight suppose to have a rain shower. TV news covered about the Paris Cathedral .

Voted

Image result for donkey baby gifs

be safe on your journey Patrick i will keep your wife in my prayers i hope friday is a nice relaxing day for you ,beautiful tigers .Love the sweet kitties Ruth weather is much better now ,Gayle i'm glad your weather is good love the little donkey  so sad about Notre Dame  it was so beautiful i went there once  i hope they can rebuild it  happy tuesday all votedwild mustang trotting on a field at sunset

Cute donkey and beautiful horse. Just checked into the motel, getting ready to go into the plant for a meeting. I hope everyone is having a nice day. A true tragedy at Notre Dame cathedral. Very sad.

TY for the votes!

Glad your weather is much better Mary, love the beautiful horse. Hi Patrick and Ruth. Drive safely Patrick. Very sad about Notre Dame Catherdral , they said they are going to rebuild. ? Voted.  Glad you were able to see it Mary.  Happy Tuesday. That is a cute racoon with the butterfly Patrick. Hope your meeting goes well.

Related image

hope your meeting was good Patrick safe trip home love the cute little racoon  .How are you Gayle ?love the sweet moose hi Ruth how are you ?voted

Good afternoon ladies. Cool moose and birds Gayle, Mary. The meeting went well, TY. Then went back in on 3rd shift to work with the crew and do a cost spreadsheet. I only got about 3 1/2 hours sleep before I had to head home. Swung out of my way a bit, to grab some meat for the tigers. Exhausted...

However, I swung into a few Mickey D's on my way there, and got some extra votes in with their free wifi, on my cell phone ... LOL We are now in the 400s.

Have a great camel day and TY for the votes!

This guy looks just like a cougar we had here, many years ago (Boomer). Has that reddish color.

I bet your happy to be home and with food for the big cats as well. Hope you got yourself something at Mickey D's :-) Beautiful birds Mary and the cougar is gorgeous.  Hi Ruth. Voted

All have a good Wednesday, we are going into a heat wave. ugh. Will be time to turn the A/C on soon.

Related image

beautiful cougar Patrick i'm glad your home bet the tigers are too ,Gayle those little guys are gorgeous take care in the heatwave ,Hi Ruth votedZdjęcie - What more to say other than we just LOVE cool stuff

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Sign in

Password
 or Sign Up
By signing in, you agree to the amended Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Forgotten your password?
Wildlife Community Network
is provided by:
National Wildlife Humane Society

If you would like to help offset the costs of this community, please use this button to make any small voluntary donation.

If you would like to explore how to further assist NWHS,
please click the link below.
NWHS - Support

Emoticat Codes

Forum

Vote Up Tigerman Saga Daily In Top Webs 10714 Replies

Started by susie. Last reply by Catman 18 hours ago.

PETITIONS: ANIMALS AND HABITATS 16 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Feb 23.

ANIMALS: BE THEIR VOICE 12 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Feb 12.

Cant post 1 Reply

Started by Gayle/Mandi Traut. Last reply by Catman Feb 7.

today is my Birthday 2 Replies

Started by angel visconti. Last reply by angel visconti Nov 7, 2018.

NO ANIMALS IN ENTERTAINMENT 26 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Sep 24, 2018.

PETITIONS: BAN TROPHY HUNTING AND POACHING 33 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Sep 24, 2018.

ANIMAL PETITIONS 19 36 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Sep 8, 2018.

Obi The Tiger Plays 28 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by Ruth McD Sep 8, 2018.

Tiger Gizmo's Play Day 30 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by Ruth McD May 3, 2018.

Help Save Rainforest

Donate through NWHS.
100% of all proceeds go to Touch The Jungle.
If using a credit card, a PayPal membership is not required.

Visit NWHS

NWHS At Facebook

View Tigerman Saga

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

993 Members Groups Discussions Blog posts Photos Music Tracks

© 2019   Created by Catman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service