Wildlife1.Com

Wildlife Community Network

Vote Up Tigerman Saga Daily In Top Webs

• Rating: 5 after 17 votes

Vote For The Tigerman Saga
(Site opens in new windows. You may need to turn off pop-up stopper)

For Web Comic/Story Lovers
Please Consider Voting Daily!

The Topwebcomics

Please Vote Daily
(Requires NO Joining, Nor Sign In)

Check the button that matches the random thumb graphic,
then click vote.

Views: 25971

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

happy birthday Ruby i can't believe shes nine   .Hi Patrick humidity is deadly i'm glad Karens appointment went well hi Ruth how are you ?votedImage result for doberman happy birthday

Happy Birthday to your Son, Mary. Sweet birthday pic for Ruby. Lots of rain there. I'll try to send our nice day weather your way. After all, you sent us rain when we needed it. The baby monkey has very bright orange hair. He's irish? lol. Sending wolf Mama, and cub photo to my grand daughter, Hope.

Happy birthday, Ruby. Even though you don't like hats, you are very cute in one. Special day woofs, and meows from Rohke. Very cool collection of toys you have there. 90s there, Mandi. Cool breeze always helps. It cooled down here the last couple of days, after heatwave. 78 today. Proud lion Dad with his kids. Mama hippo giving love to her baby, and a nice natural bath. Precious monkeys.

I'm glad Karen is doing good, Patrick. Hangin out in front of fan keeping both you, and Daisy, cool, instead of working in the heat, oh yeah. Much needed rest too. Baby rhino spending time with Dad. Now, that's a very happy cheetah, grimacing.

Have a good Saturday night. Welcome for votes. Voted.

For the ones who have lost their Fathers.

Thank you Mary and Ruth for Ruby's b/dy wishes. She had a great day being a little more spoiled than  normal LOL.  How is the weather Mary, your cooler Ruth? It is hot and a little humid here, we aren't used to that. Hi Patrick, all OK there?Voted.nature bird animal wildlife live fauna duck vertebrate waterfowl water bird ducks geese and swans

Maybe you just haven't found a hat Ruby likes Gayle ;) Hi Mary and Ruth!

We had terrible storms all night and today. Lost phone and internet last night. Internet's back (for awhile, anyway). The phone is a different story. I looked at the outside junction box and it's fried. Their repair recording issued an automated work order number and said Wed by 6 PM. That's unacceptable, but you can't speak to a human on the weekend.

Getting back off, as more lightening is striking nearby. Have a pleasant Sunday and TY for the votes

Hi Gayle its so wet here today we can't get outside argggh the grands got no football game 'Ruth what a kind thought for all the Dads we are missing beautiful ducks and tigers  Patrick  thats the way it goes you can't speak to a human any day lately  ,i hope its fixed soon  happy sunday all votedAnimal portraits: Bean (Badger), Peak District National Park, Derbyshire

just popping in to vote hope everyone is having a great

Cute pix Mary, hope it's not still raining there, too bad the grands couldn't get out for football game. Patrick,  you must still be down? Nope, never can get hold of a human even on work days here LOL.. Hi Ruth. Still warm here, for Wednesday cooler Whew. Voted.

Image result for Adorable baby animal gifs

Good afternoon friends. I have internet Gayle, still no phone (hopefully tomorrow). I need internet more than phone anyway LOL.. need Netflix ;)

Hi Mary and Ruth. I love skunks (from a distance) and of course, lions. Cute little goats, love to watch them jump around.

Have a great Monday and TY for the votes! (I see we are at 398)

hi Gayle and Patrick pretty flamingo and sweet goats glad your  internet is back Patrick where would we be without Netflix ?getting warm here too today  Gayle we are heading for a heatwave i'm told  i was at my autistic nephews end of school ceremony today it was lovely ,hi Ruth how are you?votedPiping Plover

Glad you have internet Patrick, I don't have Netflix  ;-(  Hope you got your phone connected. Pretty Flamingo and Mary adorable bird and baby. How wonderful being at your autistic nephews ceremony.. XO And now your in for a heatwave. We are still hot here too.. Voted. Happy Tuesday all hi Ruth and Happy Birthday  XXX

Image result for baby and mama animal pic

Congrats on your nephews ceremony Mary ^5. Warming up here as well. But it is summer and the deep south, so expected. I was getting spoiled by the unusual cooler weather,,, that's all done now I think. lol

Cute pics Mary and Gayle. Hi Ruth.

Hitting the road tomorrow, so getting ahead on chores. Have a great Tuesday and TY for the votes!

Here's a wife for ya, lol

Checking in early. Hitting the road now. Have a great camel day and TY for the votes!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Sign in

Password
 or Sign Up
By signing in, you agree to the amended Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Forgotten your password?
Wildlife Community Network
is provided by:
National Wildlife Humane Society

If you would like to help offset the costs of this community, please use this button to make any small voluntary donation.

If you would like to explore how to further assist NWHS,
please click the link below.
NWHS - Support

Emoticat Codes

Forum

Vote Up Tigerman Saga Daily In Top Webs 10987 Replies

Started by susie. Last reply by Gayle/Mandi Traut 6 hours ago.

PETITIONS FOR ANIMALS AND HABITATS 8 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Jun 27.

PETITIONS: ANIMALS AND HABITATS 23 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Gayle/Mandi Traut May 25.

ANIMALS: BE THEIR VOICE 12 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Feb 12.

Obi The Tiger Plays 28 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by Ruth McD Sep 8, 2018.

Tiger Gizmo's Play Day 30 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by Ruth McD May 3, 2018.

Regina Dickerson, Rest In Peace 8 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by Ruth McD Mar 13, 2017.

RIP Fred Macaw 7 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by Gayle/Mandi Traut Jan 3, 2013.

Protecting the tiger protectors 9 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by Catman Jan 4, 2012.

NWHS Presents- Signs Of Life video 5 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by Catman Dec 26, 2011.

Help Save Rainforest

Donate through NWHS.
100% of all proceeds go to Touch The Jungle.
If using a credit card, a PayPal membership is not required.

Visit NWHS

NWHS At Facebook

View Tigerman Saga
993 Members Groups Discussions Blog posts Photos Music Tracks

© 2019   Created by Catman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service