Wildlife1.Com

Wildlife Community Network

Vote Up Tigerman Saga Daily In Top Webs

• Rating: 5 after 17 votes

Vote For The Tigerman Saga
(Site opens in new windows. You may need to turn off pop-up stopper)

For Web Comic/Story Lovers
Please Consider Voting Daily!

The Topwebcomics

Please Vote Daily
(Requires NO Joining, Nor Sign In)

Check the button that matches the random thumb graphic,
then click vote.

Views: 25972

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm the lion. Which one of the Animal Buds are you?

Looks like they are partying, Patrick. I'm glad the lawn guy also did the playground. It's great you are expanding Obi's enclosure. How are they doing? Give them roars from Rohke, and me. Awwww, that's Mama bear' lovin.

I'm relieved all of you are safe from the earthquake, Mandi. Really nice to spend time with your daughter, and son-in-law. You are Ruby, and Busters' protector. Weather the same here, 79-80. The Shoe bill has a big beak, and gray eyes is very interesting.

It's so great you are really close with your grands, Mary. Building memories together. Those are kooky birds, lol.

beautiful bears Patrick good idea to give the cats more space  i'm glad you got the lawn guy  its a huge space to mow 

Gayle what a lovely bird i'm glad you are safe hope you had a lovely visit hi Ruth how are you?votedPhotographer finds radiance in wildlife of Arctic tundra

Hi ladies,,, Obi and Gizmo are doing well Ruth. With 4 enclosures, both will have expanded areas. I emptied their pool yesterday, so they were getting pretty excited, lol. I still have to clean it well but they will soon be lounging in it. Probably by week's end.

Awesome cheetahs and fox. Look at those beautiful cub faces.. That fox looks like he would be nice to have around. I had a pet fox when I was a kid. I raised him because he was orphaned. He was great. I let him be inside or out, his choice. He eventually went out and returned to the forest. I would see him now and then, and call him up to give him treats and pet him. Our family moved away, so I never saw him again. He was thriving in the wild though, so I'm sure he did okay after I was gone. Probably found a girl friend, lol.

Have a great Monday and TY for the votes. I'm traveling tomorrow (an over nighter) so will be able to get in a few extra votes on my phone.

Here's a cheetah on alert

Adorable pix Mary and Ruth. Ty both, It was nice having a visit with my daughter, she used to live closer. Patrick, how interesting about you having a pet fox. I'm sure he did find a nice girlfriend. :-) Beautiful Cheetah, I love seeing them. Glad the big kitties are enjoying more space, and waiting for their pool :-) All have a great Monday..  Voted.

Galago. Also known as bush babies.

Related image

Good afternoon friends. I'm posting early because I'm hitting the road for an over nighter. Internet is iffy where I stay. Awesome bush baby Gayle. I love those guys <3

Have a great Tuesday and TY for the votes.

A Eastern Rosella

Be safe Patrick, love the Rosella..  Hi Mary and Ruth. Weather here very nice again. Voted !!    This is so cute, could it be?

Related image

i'm sure your fox found a girlfriend Patrick  he probably always remembered you , beautiful cheetah bush babies and rosella gorgeous owl and fox Gayle safe journey Patrick  how are things with you Gayle?hi Ruth votedSunday again? Have a great week my friends... . . . #ig_israel #lions #lion #safari #africanimals #wildlife

Just got home. Tough trip.. That's a very young owl and fox. It could be legit, because animals that young don't have the kill  (or escape) instincts yet. No doubt posed though.

Lazy lion Mary LOL... Hi Ruth.

As you can see by current score (383 atm) I got in a number of extra votes while traveling :D

Have a great camel day and TY for the votes.

Bath time for ele

That is a lazy lion Mary. All good here right now, weather heating up however. Glad you got home Patrick, the ele looks so cool. Hi Ruth. Voted. African wild dog.Image result for african animal pix

very pretty wild dog Gayle i'm glad all is well good that your home Patrick  pretty ellie  hi Ruth how are you?votedA Natureza E Os Animais: Gatos Selvagens.

Happy Thursday Mary, Ruth, and Patrick.  Warming up to hot here this weekend. We don't enjoy. ;-)  Such a darling picture Mary. Hope everyone is doing well. Voted.

Related image

hi Gayle  what a sweet pic i hope you find a bit of shade ,Hi Patrick and Ruth  i'm off to kerry tomorrow the weather forecast isn't great  and no wifi but that's kerry for you ,i'l miss our chats and animal pics see ye  when i get back take care  voted

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Sign in

Password
 or Sign Up
By signing in, you agree to the amended Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Forgotten your password?
Wildlife Community Network
is provided by:
National Wildlife Humane Society

If you would like to help offset the costs of this community, please use this button to make any small voluntary donation.

If you would like to explore how to further assist NWHS,
please click the link below.
NWHS - Support

Emoticat Codes

Forum

Vote Up Tigerman Saga Daily In Top Webs 10987 Replies

Started by susie. Last reply by Gayle/Mandi Traut 7 hours ago.

PETITIONS FOR ANIMALS AND HABITATS 8 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Jun 27.

PETITIONS: ANIMALS AND HABITATS 23 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Gayle/Mandi Traut May 25.

ANIMALS: BE THEIR VOICE 12 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Feb 12.

Obi The Tiger Plays 28 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by Ruth McD Sep 8, 2018.

Tiger Gizmo's Play Day 30 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by Ruth McD May 3, 2018.

Regina Dickerson, Rest In Peace 8 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by Ruth McD Mar 13, 2017.

RIP Fred Macaw 7 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by Gayle/Mandi Traut Jan 3, 2013.

Protecting the tiger protectors 9 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by Catman Jan 4, 2012.

NWHS Presents- Signs Of Life video 5 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by Catman Dec 26, 2011.

Help Save Rainforest

Donate through NWHS.
100% of all proceeds go to Touch The Jungle.
If using a credit card, a PayPal membership is not required.

Visit NWHS

NWHS At Facebook

View Tigerman Saga

Birthdays

Birthdays Tomorrow

993 Members Groups Discussions Blog posts Photos Music Tracks

© 2019   Created by Catman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service