Wildlife1.Com

Wildlife Community Network

Vote Up Tigerman Saga Daily In Top Webs

• Rating: 5 after 17 votes

Vote For The Tigerman Saga
(Site opens in new windows. You may need to turn off pop-up stopper)

For Web Comic/Story Lovers
Please Consider Voting Daily!

The Topwebcomics

Please Vote Daily
(Requires NO Joining, Nor Sign In)

Check the button that matches the random thumb graphic,
then click vote.

Views: 27423

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A snow leopard, laughing, lol. Your leopard looks much more serious Ruth, lol.

Cute came baby Gayle. Nice weather here, in the 40's F at night. Fall has arrived, feeling a bit like winter even.

It's weird they are cutting power in Cali. Hope they don't shut down water and gas as well.

Have a great camel day and TY for the votes!

beautiful gorilla with a flower Patrick ,Gayle i hope your not left without power too long we really depend on it foe so much beautiful camels hi Ruth glad its nor too hot leopard leaping in the air happy humpday all voted

He's really leaping high, and far.

Prayers for all of you, your family, including, of course, Ruby, and Buster, Mandi, and all of the people who live nearby, and north. If they do turn power off at your place, I wonder how long. Mama giraffe bringing in hump day, giving her baby loves.

Glad you're getting Fall weather, Patrick. The wind was blowing yesterday to night time, brrrr. Felt like winter trying to creep in. Baby gorilla is thinking, 'She loves me, she loves me not.', lol.

Does it feel like Autumn there now, Mary? Fall is here. I'm enjoying cooler weather, and the beautiful Fall leaves, sometimes dancing in the wind. The bird has really fluffy feathers.

Happy Wednesday. Almost there. Another vote now^5.

King Fisher

Beautiful kingfisher Ruth autumn is a lovely time i love the leaves dancing as well its cooler here still rainy ,Gale i hope you are doing ok have you power ?thinking of you and yours ,hi Patrick how are you?votedExtraordinary Wildlife Photography

What beautiful and adorable pix Patrick, Ruth and Mary. Ruth and Patrick with the cooler weather Mary, still rainy. We sure could use that. So far they didn't shut our power down. Most of SF and some of the south hills here are down. We are low in the city so hopefully they won't shut us down. Gas goes down with the electric. Water is good.  Enjoy your cooler weather Ruth and Patrick. Me too, this is my fav time of the year.  Voted. All enjoy Thursday.

Mandarin Goby

Image result for gorgeous fish pix

Good afternoon ladies. The Goby is gorgeous, the lizard is cool as well as the birds.

I'm wore out. Up at 5 am, 2 1/2 hour drive in the rain, for an AM Dr appt for my wife.

2 1/2 hour wait, 2 1/2 hour drive back home. Now to do animal chores. Shwew...

I hope everyone is having a fine Thurs, TY for the votes!

Diving Kingfisher

i hope you keep your power Gayle gorgeous fish  beautiful kingfisher Patrick i hope you get a rest you have so much to do i just tidied out my shed to put away some stuff  not on your scale i know hi Ruth happy friday all votedWildlife photography bears in the woods #wildlife #nature #bear #woods #outdoor #wild #animal

TGIF!

I have a couple friends now without power in Cali. Have they cut you off Gayle?

Beautiful bears Mary. I have to drive to town today, need groceries. Feed critters and that's about all I'll be doing today. LOL TY for the votes!

Beautiful bears Mary. Love the tiger gif Patrick. We still have power and hopefully will stay that way. Under 1000 feet elev. they say OK.. But now, San Bernadino, down south is on FIRE~ one hour from San Diego. Those Santa Ana winds are causing havoc. Feel for  your friends without power  Hi Ruth. .  All have a nice Friday. Good job Mary on the shed, Patrick, we need groceries too, not sure if we'll get to the store yet. You deserve to be lazy today after you do all the chores and shop.

The King Fisher is going to gobble those fish right up. Gulp.

How is Karen doing, Patrick. I'm thinking of your friends in Cali. Do you know if their power was shut off? I hope you are resting after the long drives, feeding/chores for the animals,and shopping. Cool Diving Kingfisher with his reflection diving down in the water. He says, "Here I come fishies". Hi tiger double-winking at us. Roars!

I'm glad your electricity hasn't been shut off, Mandi. Water is good. I hope the Santa Ana winds subside soon. I remember the feeling of those winds when I was a kid. Aww, the bear, and tiger are very close friends. Love the nuzzling between the two. Beautiful Mandarin fish.

Good for you cleaning the shed, Mary. It's funny how those lizards move their eyes around. The bears are picking a fight, grrrr!

Have a great night. Voted.

beautiful fox Ruth hows your weather ?Gayle i'm glad you have power i must be scarey to be so near fires like that ,i'm thinking of all with no power its awful for them its raining here but thinking of all the fires other places we can't complain  tiger and bear are friends ,Patrick i hope you have a little time to rest and relax today  happy weekend all votedRepost @sachin_rai_photography⁠ ⁠ Life in the canopy! A young orangutan hangs upside down high up in the canopy. ⁠ ⁠ #orangutans…

How much it rains no wonder it's so green, and beautiful there, Mary, I find myself going back to look at the photos of your Kerry Island trip. The landscape is magnificent. Mr. Orango has the right idea.

I hope you're getting the much deserved relaxation, Patrick.

Is your electricity still on, Mandi? Praying for you, yours, the people, animals, who are in harms way of the fires, and for the wind to go down.

Going grocery shopping, but not much to get. Thankful for that, lol.

Good vibes Saturday. Voted.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Sign in

Password
 or Sign Up
By signing in, you agree to the amended Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Forgotten your password?
Wildlife Community Network
is provided by:
National Wildlife Humane Society

If you would like to help offset the costs of this community, please use this button to make any small voluntary donation.

If you would like to explore how to further assist NWHS,
please click the link below.
NWHS - Support

Emoticat Codes

Forum

Vote Up Tigerman Saga Daily In Top Webs 11267 Replies

Started by susie. Last reply by Catman 3 hours ago.

Status of W1 8 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by simranjit singh Sep 18.

PETITIONS FOR ANIMALS AND HABITATS 8 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Jun 27.

PETITIONS: ANIMALS AND HABITATS 23 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Gayle/Mandi Traut May 25.

ANIMALS: BE THEIR VOICE 12 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Feb 12.

Obi The Tiger Plays 28 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by Ruth McD Sep 8, 2018.

Tiger Gizmo's Play Day 30 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by Ruth McD May 3, 2018.

Regina Dickerson, Rest In Peace 8 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by Ruth McD Mar 13, 2017.

RIP Fred Macaw 7 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by Gayle/Mandi Traut Jan 3, 2013.

Protecting the tiger protectors 9 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by Catman Jan 4, 2012.

Help Save Rainforest

Donate through NWHS.
100% of all proceeds go to Touch The Jungle.
If using a credit card, a PayPal membership is not required.

Visit NWHS

NWHS At Facebook

View Tigerman Saga
995 Members Groups Discussions Blog posts Photos Music Tracks

© 2019   Created by Catman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service