Wildlife1.Com

Wildlife Community Network

Vote Up Tigerman Saga Daily In Top Webs

• Rating: 5 after 17 votes

Vote For The Tigerman Saga
(Site opens in new windows. You may need to turn off pop-up stopper)

For Web Comic/Story Lovers
Please Consider Voting Daily!

The Topwebcomics

Please Vote Daily
(Requires NO Joining, Nor Sign In)

Check the button that matches the random thumb graphic,
then click vote.

Views: 33214

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I had a couple of management people at 2 of my plants, who were insisting that I drive there and do in-person training sessions for 3rd shift employees. So, I put my whole training session on video, with slides and photos,, with me narrating. LOL There's 3 versions, one for each of my 3 plants.
I put them on thumb drives and mailed one to each of the plant general managers, plus the partners, and the president of their company. The president liked it and hit Reply All to say it would suffice in place of me not going there personally lol

That was that,, going back on the road averted. Every thing else, meetings, cost spreadsheets, etc... can be done from home.

I have diabetes and all of the problems associated with it, and I do NOT want to contract the COVID

Great lion pics...

Hi Ruth

Have a great Tues.!

brilliant strategy Patrick i'lad you thought of it beautiful lion hi Gayle and Ruth votedLots of Lions - I Can Has Cheezburger? #GodsBeautifulCreatures #Tigers #Lions #Bear #Panda #Koala #BeautifulButterflies #Butterflies

This is an illustration of measured smoke particulate, across the US, from the fires out west

I hope all is doing well. I had to get up very early this morning with a sick cat, Flash. We drove an hour and a half each way, to go to the vet. He was examined and x-rayed and has pneumonia. I have no idea how he got it. It's Karen's fave cat, so it was worth the $267.

Cute little lion cub Mary. They are adorable.

Hi Gayle, hoping you are staying inside away from all the smoke. Hi Ruth

Have a great day and TY for the daily voting...
Peek-a-boo owl

You are so smart technically Patrick. All the video things for your companies. And staying away vets are so expensive, I know! Hope he does well. Darling pix from you both. Hope your well Mary. We are having a good air day. Wow. First in ages. Don't know for how long., All take care and stay safe. Voted

10 Cute tiger pictures and tiger facts! - Fun Kids - the UK's children's radio station

Another good air day for us here. Hi Mary, Patrick, and Ruth. Voted on this Thursday afternoon. All be safe.

500+ Cute Animal Pictures [HD] | Download Free Images on Unsplash

Hi Gayle, cute tigers and lions. Love those babies. Is the air quality better because of reduction in fires, or just a shift in wind patterns? Either way, it's good to have some clear days.

Karen's cat, Flash, is still very sick and not eating or drinking. We have been giving him water with an eye dropper, along with amoxicillin. We are not pleased with the vet we went to. They didn't do much, just rushed him in and out.

Hi Mary, how are you doing?

Hi Ruth

Have a nice Thursday everyone, and Thanks!
Sapphire Tarantula

So very sorry to hear about Flash Patrick. I pray he makes it.  I know what you mean about vets not doing much and in a rush. But they still get their $$ So far the 2 fires causing the most smoke are 90% contained. Wind shift helping too. Beautiful  Tarantula.

Catman said:

Hi Gayle, cute tigers and lions. Love those babies. Is the air quality better because of reduction in fires, or just a shift in wind patterns? Either way, it's good to have some clear days.

Karen's cat, Flash, is still very sick and not eating or drinking. We have been giving him water with an eye dropper, along with amoxicillin. We are not pleased with the vet we went to. They didn't do much, just rushed him in and out.

Hi Mary, how are you doing?

Hi Ruth

Have a nice Thursday everyone, and Thanks!
Sapphire Tarantula

i'm glad you have better air today Gayle its good the fires are contained sweet lions  Patrick sending prayers for Flash and i know how expensive vets are amazing coloured tarantula   hi Ruth  all stay safe votedcarousel image 0

just popping in to vote i hope you still have good air Gayle  hows Flash Patrick ?hi Ruth all stay safe 

Cute wild cat and wolf dogs Mary. Hope your doing OK.  Patrick how is Flash? Hi Ruth all stay safe. Voted Air good again today, smoke back tomorrow:-(

Pygmy hipo

TGIFDiet and Eating Habits - Pygmy Hippopotamus

TGIF .. Flash is still struggling. Not eating, resisting water. We'll just keep him on antibiotics and see how it goes.

Cool ocelot, baby hyena and baby hippo.

Hi Ruth

Have a great day, and TY

jackal falcon and poor dove

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Sign in

Password
 or Sign Up
By signing in, you agree to the amended Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Forgotten your password?
Wildlife Community Network
is provided by:
National Wildlife Humane Society

If you would like to help offset the costs of this community, please use this button to make any small voluntary donation.

If you would like to explore how to further assist NWHS,
please click the link below.
NWHS - Support

Emoticat Codes

Forum

Vote Up Tigerman Saga Daily In Top Webs 12388 Replies

Started by susie. Last reply by Gayle/Mandi Traut 13 hours ago.

Tiger count rises by 33% in India 2 Replies

Started by simranjit singh. Last reply by Ruth McD Dec 28, 2019.

PETITIONS: ANIMALS AND HABITATS 9 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Nov 23, 2019.

Status of W1 8 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by simranjit singh Sep 18, 2019.

PETITIONS FOR ANIMALS AND HABITATS 8 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Jun 27, 2019.

PETITIONS: ANIMALS AND HABITATS 23 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Gayle/Mandi Traut May 25, 2019.

ANIMALS: BE THEIR VOICE 12 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Feb 12, 2019.

Obi The Tiger Plays 28 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by Ruth McD Sep 8, 2018.

Tiger Gizmo's Play Day 30 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by Ruth McD May 3, 2018.

Regina Dickerson, Rest In Peace 8 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by Ruth McD Mar 13, 2017.

Help Save Rainforest

Donate through NWHS.
100% of all proceeds go to Touch The Jungle.
If using a credit card, a PayPal membership is not required.

Visit NWHS

NWHS At Facebook

View Tigerman Saga
992 Members Groups Discussions Blog posts Photos Music Tracks

© 2020   Created by Catman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service