Wildlife1.Com

Wildlife Community Network

Vote Up Tigerman Saga Daily In Top Webs

• Rating: 5 after 17 votes

Vote For The Tigerman Saga
(Site opens in new windows. You may need to turn off pop-up stopper)

For Web Comic/Story Lovers
Please Consider Voting Daily!

The Topwebcomics

Please Vote Daily
(Requires NO Joining, Nor Sign In)

Check the button that matches the random thumb graphic,
then click vote.

Views: 35174

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Glad your weather is a bit better Mary, beautiful Cheetah. We are warming up, still cold mornings. Hope your work load and weather are better Patrick. Hi Ruth all stay safe. Voted

Namibia forced by drought to auction 1,000 wild animals | Namibia | The Guardian

Cool polar bears leopard and eles. Didn't get above freezing today. Had to lay on the frozen ground and get a flat tire off of the ATV, then take it to town for repair. Lost a day working down at the spring. Plus, the pump has been delayed, won't be here until Wed.

This thing is dragging out, between the rain, snow, ice and holidays, it's been since Dec 22, since we have had running water. Maybe Thursday now..

I hate having to stop from fixing one thing, so I can fix another thing that's needed to fix the first thing, LOL

Have a great day and TY for the votes...

Hi Ruth

Snow leopard

You have your plate full  Patrick. So sorry so many things go wrong at the same time. Seems to happen to us at times too. Hope your doing better today? Beautiful snow leopard, one of my faves.  All stay safe on this Tuesday. Hi Mary and Ruth.  Voted

African wild dog.

African Wild Dog, South Africa; Specie Lycaon Pictus Family Of.. Stock Photo, Picture And Royalty Free Image. Image 79068077.

Patrick you had such an awful day I hope you get a day day when your water is back  although I doubt it you are always so busy .Sweet snow leopard  Hi Gayle glad you are warming up cute ellies hi Ruth all stay safe votedcarousel image 0

Good afternoon. Got the tire fixed in town yesterday, remounted (laying in snow) and it's back in business. Cleaned the 2 sand filters and opened the tank, also took the small gas powered pump down there to try to get more water and mud out tomorrow,

Cool Pics..

Here's a Tasselled Wobbegone Shark

you had a busy day Patrick is it still very cold? what an interesting looking shark Gayle we must have been posting together beautiful wild dog .we are back to rain here hi Ruth all stay safe votedcarousel image 0

Pump still hasn't arrived at the plumbing supply place,,, grr. I couldn't even go down to the spring tank and work, because I'm waiting on a call to see if it comes today. It's an hour and a half drive, each way,, so I don't want to get there after they close.

Standing ready to drive there, as soon as I find out.

Beautiful heron (?) Mary. Sorry about your rain. We are getting a break from rain and snow, which is good, I need to finish this darn water project.

Hi Gayle, hope all is well

Have a great camel day and TY for the votes

Hi Ruth

An ele parade, with dad in the back, guarding..

Beautiful heron Mary, and so adorable the eles Patrick. More rain for you Mary. So sorry about your pump Patrick. Staying by the phone is best. Don't want to miss that call. Hope it comes in. Warming up here. All stay safe hi Ruth. Voted Happy Camel day.

Amazing Nature - Beautiful Birds - YouTube

I hope your call comes soon Patrick you ae so much to do sweet ellies  cute pigeons Gayle nice to be a little warmer hi Ruth all stay safe voted

That is a cute tiger Mary. It is nice to be warmer here but Monday supposed to be hot and already warnings about fire danger. Hope your weather is OK? Agree with Mary Patrick, hope your call came in and the pump too. Take it easy if possible. Voted. Hi Ruth all stay safe on this Thursday.

Adorable Wild Baby Burro - Tales from the Backroad

I was able to get the pump. It arrived at the plumbing supply late, and we hauled tail down to Russellville (1 1/2 hours each way) and got it right before they closed. It wasn't the brand I thought I was going to get, but it will work.

I got almost everything done today, and will drop the pump into the tank tomorrow, start filling, and test for any leaks. Should have hot and cold running water by tomorrow afternoon :)

Beautiful birds and cub...

Hi Ruth

Have a great Thursday and TY for the votes!

Pink Bird of Paradise

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Sign in

Password
 or Sign Up
By signing in, you agree to the amended Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Forgotten your password?
Wildlife Community Network
is provided by:
National Wildlife Humane Society

If you would like to help offset the costs of this community, please use this button to make any small voluntary donation.

If you would like to explore how to further assist NWHS,
please click the link below.
NWHS - Support

Emoticat Codes

Forum

Vote Up Tigerman Saga Daily In Top Webs 12796 Replies

Started by susie. Last reply by mary foley 6 minutes ago.

Tiger count rises by 33% in India 2 Replies

Started by simranjit singh. Last reply by Ruth McD Dec 28, 2019.

PETITIONS: ANIMALS AND HABITATS 9 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Nov 23, 2019.

Status of W1 8 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by simranjit singh Sep 18, 2019.

PETITIONS FOR ANIMALS AND HABITATS 8 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Jun 27, 2019.

PETITIONS: ANIMALS AND HABITATS 23 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Gayle/Mandi Traut May 25, 2019.

ANIMALS: BE THEIR VOICE 12 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Feb 12, 2019.

Obi The Tiger Plays 28 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by Ruth McD Sep 8, 2018.

Tiger Gizmo's Play Day 30 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by Ruth McD May 3, 2018.

Regina Dickerson, Rest In Peace 8 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by Ruth McD Mar 13, 2017.

Help Save Rainforest

Donate through NWHS.
100% of all proceeds go to Touch The Jungle.
If using a credit card, a PayPal membership is not required.

Visit NWHS

NWHS At Facebook

View Tigerman Saga

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

990 Members Groups Discussions Blog posts Photos Music Tracks

© 2021   Created by Catman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service