Wildlife1.Com

Wildlife Community Network

Vote Up Tigerman Saga Daily In Top Webs

• Rating: 5 after 17 votes

Vote For The Tigerman Saga
(Site opens in new windows. You may need to turn off pop-up stopper)

For Web Comic/Story Lovers
Please Consider Voting Daily!

The Topwebcomics

Please Vote Daily
(Requires NO Joining, Nor Sign In)

Check the button that matches the random thumb graphic,
then click vote.

Views: 35763

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Pretty big cats Patrick. I can understand the plumbers booked up there. Hope you can get some where. Nice to have sun. Beautiful wolves Mary. No rain yet.

Enjoy Wednesday all. Voted Hi Ruth All stay safe.

Artic Wolf and Pup - Dogs & Animals Background Wallpapers on Desktop Nexus (Image 640037)

gorgeous wolves Gayle plumbers are pretty busy here too after the floods and storms  I hope your drain is improving Patrick really cold here today hi Ruth  all stay safe voted

That is a thinking gorilla so pretty Mary.  I hope your getting somewhere on your drain Patrick. Lot of work. And as Mary said, all you, and her plumbers very busy there.  Enjoy Thursday, voted. Stay safe  Hi Ruth

Rare baby gorilla born at Taronga zoo | Environment | The Guardian

Running late today. Got my PC problem sorted out. Since the city with the repair shop was half way to Springfield, MO. I went ahead and ran up there for a load of meat for the kids. Will type more tomorrow

great to your pc back working Patrick sweet gorilla Moma and baby your gorilla is thinking as well Gayle hi Ruth   have a great friday all voted 

Patrick, how is the plumbing work going? I hope in your favor. That is great about your PC. Pretty wolves Mary. Just washed Ruby's blankets :-) Oldest grt grand lost a tooth today, he's happy :-) TGIF all enjoy. Stay safe. Voted Hi Ruth

Birds | Animals | Pixoto

TGIF!

TY Mary, it's much better. They put a new power supply in it, and cloned my wore out hard drive onto a digital solid state drive. I am able to still run all my Windows 7 programs because it's the same operating system. These progs won't run on Windows 10.

He had a modestly priced refurbished PC with Windows 10, so we made that part of the deal as well. Now I have 2 PCs, lol,, I'll use the Windows 10 PC for surfing, FB an stuff like that, and my old PC for art work, business and charity emails, and stuff that won't work on the newer Windows 10. More than I wanted to spend, but a working solution.

Drainage is getting better Gayle. I think my septic system is waterlogged (full from running water 24/7 during the very hard freeze) so it should improve as it gets rid of excess water in it. Pretty sure the drain line going to the septic tank is not clogged.
Right now, we can do everything but the washing machine. When it drains, it's too much water at one time, and backs up. Once the ground dries out, the septic tank will get rid of all that excess water in it.

At any rate, that's where I'm at.

I hope everyone is having a fine Friday and TY for the votes.

Hi Ruth, hope you're okay

African Moon Moth

your ggrand is getting bigger Gayle how old is he now?I forget what age for losing baby teeth ,sweet birds Patrick  you have been making a lot of progress great to have 2 pcs working  and hopefully the drain will clear soon lovely moth  hi ruth happy saturday all voted

Good afternoon ladies. It's a sunny Sat afternoon here. A bit cool, but nice.

Beautiful wolf mom and cub... Are you still dealing with rain and flooding Mary?

How are the fires in Cali, Gayle? I haven't seen anything lately on the news.

I see states are opening back up, but Karen and I will remain hunkered down. Daily deaths (in the US) have fallen from 4,000 a day to an average of 2,000 a day.

That's a lot of dead people each day, to consider it over (IMO). Seems they're putting a lot of faith in the vaccines, that they will unequivocally work. I'll just hang back and watch for awhile. I'll keep using masks and gloves when I have to go into stores.

Have a great Sat and ty for the votes :)

Mary, I don't know when kids loose baby teeth either, but this guy is going to be 7 this year. Darling wolves. Patrick, I haven't heard anything about fires yet either. We did get a little rain last night. Sunny like you today. Glad you make a deal on the puters.  I am so with you on this opening up thing. I'm staying hunkered in as well and Tom wears the mask, always, when out. Love the otters. All have a great Saturday and stay safe. Hi Ruth Voted.

2FNF8CK Awesome Animal Wallpapers 1920x1080 - Picserio.com

Hi Gayle 7 already they must be nearly the same as my grands they are both 7 for a few weeks theres only 11 months between them  sweet otter mom and baby and leopard  Patrick I'm with you too staying hunkered down no sign of vaccines for my group for a while yet  no rain today  I'm hoping for a few dry days so I can work in the garden hi Ruth all stay safe voted 

I recall losing teeth in the 2nd grade (at 7 yo) so that's norm. Might have lost a few before that as well.

Lazy leopard Gayle. That's how I feel today, lol.

Have a pleasant Sunday and TY for the votes

Bear family

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Sign in

Password
 or Sign Up
By signing in, you agree to the amended Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Forgotten your password?
Wildlife Community Network
is provided by:
National Wildlife Humane Society

If you would like to help offset the costs of this community, please use this button to make any small voluntary donation.

If you would like to explore how to further assist NWHS,
please click the link below.
NWHS - Support

Emoticat Codes

Forum

Vote Up Tigerman Saga Daily In Top Webs 12921 Replies

Started by susie. Last reply by Gayle/Mandi Traut 8 hours ago.

Tiger count rises by 33% in India 2 Replies

Started by simranjit singh. Last reply by Ruth McD Dec 28, 2019.

PETITIONS: ANIMALS AND HABITATS 9 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Nov 23, 2019.

Status of W1 8 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by simranjit singh Sep 18, 2019.

PETITIONS FOR ANIMALS AND HABITATS 8 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Jun 27, 2019.

PETITIONS: ANIMALS AND HABITATS 23 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Gayle/Mandi Traut May 25, 2019.

ANIMALS: BE THEIR VOICE 12 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Feb 12, 2019.

Obi The Tiger Plays 28 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by Ruth McD Sep 8, 2018.

Tiger Gizmo's Play Day 30 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by Ruth McD May 3, 2018.

Regina Dickerson, Rest In Peace 8 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by Ruth McD Mar 13, 2017.

Help Save Rainforest

Donate through NWHS.
100% of all proceeds go to Touch The Jungle.
If using a credit card, a PayPal membership is not required.

Visit NWHS

NWHS At Facebook

View Tigerman Saga
990 Members Groups Discussions Blog posts Photos Music Tracks

© 2021   Created by Catman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service