Wildlife1.Com

Wildlife Community Network

Vote Up Tigerman Saga Daily In Top Webs

Vote For The Tigerman Saga
(Site opens in new windows. You may need to turn off pop-up stopper)

For Web Comic/Story Lovers
Please Consider Voting Daily!

The Topwebcomics

Please Vote Daily
(Requires NO Joining, Nor Sign In)

Check the button that matches the random thumb graphic,
then click vote.

Views: 115648

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

very cold here too Gayle  beautiful deer hi Patrick and Ruth all enjoy Thursday  voted

Good afternoon ladies. Cool photos, as always.

We have ran into a snag on our Bahamas voyage. Even the the US Passport agent told us a passport card (instead of a book) would work, the Bahamas Immigration has said no. So now we have to reapply and get the passport book. Another $450 to have it quick. We are starting to wonder if it's worth it.

We are having to think this one over. It means driving to Miami and meeting with someone who will decide our fate, and take $450 from us if we are approved

Have a great Thurs, and TY

Good afternoon ladies. Cold front has passed, it's hot again, lol.
Winds out of the south and breezy. I have to pull the boat against the wind in order to step off the boat onto the dock. It's a place to be though, and better than hanging on an anchor.

Sure is a lot of work getting necessary documents to sail to the Bahamas. We are told that the first crossing is harder and once all the paperwork is complete, it gets easier,

I hope everyone has a wonderful Friday and TY

Leafy Sea Dragon

Great Pix Patrick. You have a lot going on paperwork also. Wow. You will get it all done in the time frames. All have a great Frday Night. Voted

Baby Sharks Rescued From Fish Market Released Into The Wild - The Dodo

great  pics Gayle and Patrick  How is your weather Gayle?Patrick you have a lot of paperwork it's always the hardest part  hi Ruth happy Saturday all voted 

Nice pics ladies, cub riding mom's butt, lol. Easier than walking. :)

Hazy today, but quite warm,,, mid-80's F.

If they give us too much hassle in Miami, or jack the costs up from what was quoted to get different passports, we'll just skip going to the Bahamas. Maybe we can find a marina near us, that will have room for a few months. Our slip here has someone coming in on Jan 1. We'll have to be gone by then. 1000's of people from up north come down here in their boats, to have nice temps in the winter. 
Hi Ruth

Have a pleasant Sunday and TY

Commerson's Dolphins

Nice to get away from the cold Patrick freezing here I hope the Bahamas works out for you cool pic hi Gayle and Ruth all enjoy Sunday votedWhales: threats, conservation and FAQs | IFAW

What great pix guys.  Beautiful dolphins  hopefully things will work out the way you would want them to Patrick. Freezing sounds terrible Mary Sure plays heck on the gas bill here.  All enjoy Sunday.  hi Ruth  voted

The Nature Conservancy on X: ""Bear with me, mom... I just need to get a closer look." To all the mama bears who protect and humor their cubs in all ways and

Handsome baby whale and cute little cub bear.

Sorry about your freezing temps Mary. Does it get down to freezing where you live Gayle?

Even if we are able to obtain passport books in a fast turn-around, we may still delay or cancel our trip to the Bahamas. If we can find a decent marina here, to sit back for a few months, we may go that route. Seems like a ton of hassle to push for the Bahamas,,, and I'm not seeing any good weather windows in the longer range predictions, heading into Christmas.

Hi Ruth

Have a great Monday and TY

Baby crocodiles

I hope things work out the way you want Patrick lots of babies on that croc Gayle your right about the heating bills they are scarey darling bears hi Ruth  happy Monday all voted

Just popped  in to vote and enjoy the pic   Goodnight Monday, Hi All. Voted

New Lawsuit Demands National Gray Wolf Recovery Plan - Center for Biological Diversity

Cute foxes and handsome wolf. I dislike utility companies. Ours is charging 80 bucks a month to maintain service at our house, even though the main breaker is shut off and we are using no electricity there. It's a rigged deal.. lol

Hi Ruth

I hope everyone is having a nice Tuesday and TY

Leaf slug

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Wildlife Community Network
is provided by:
National Wildlife Humane Society

If you would like to help offset the costs of this community, please use this button to make any small voluntary donation.

If you would like to explore how to further assist NWHS,
please click the link below.
NWHS - Support

Emoticat Codes

Forum

Vote Up Tigerman Saga Daily In Top Webs 16123 Replies

Started by susie. Last reply by Gayle/Mandi Traut 6 hours ago.

Tiger count rises by 33% in India 2 Replies

Started by simranjit singh. Last reply by Ruth McD Dec 28, 2019.

PETITIONS: ANIMALS AND HABITATS 9 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Nov 23, 2019.

Status of W1 8 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by simranjit singh Sep 18, 2019.

PETITIONS FOR ANIMALS AND HABITATS 8 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Jun 27, 2019.

PETITIONS: ANIMALS AND HABITATS 23 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Gayle/Mandi Traut May 25, 2019.

ANIMALS: BE THEIR VOICE 12 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Feb 12, 2019.

Obi The Tiger Plays 28 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by Ruth McD Sep 8, 2018.

Tiger Gizmo's Play Day 30 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by Ruth McD May 3, 2018.

Regina Dickerson, Rest In Peace 8 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by Ruth McD Mar 13, 2017.

Visit NWHS

NWHS At Facebook

View Tigerman Saga

© 2024   Created by Catman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service