Wildlife1.Com

Wildlife Community Network

Vote Up Tigerman Saga Daily In Top Webs

• Rating: 5 after 17 votes

Vote For The Tigerman Saga
(Site opens in new windows. You may need to turn off pop-up stopper)

For Web Comic/Story Lovers
Please Consider Voting Daily!

The Topwebcomics

Please Vote Daily
(Requires NO Joining, Nor Sign In)

Check the button that matches the random thumb graphic,
then click vote.

Views: 31187

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks. Lora, and her friend have a lot of fun learning basketball, and being active together. They make a great team.

The pups are nappin hard.

I hope the rain there went away, at least for a while, Mary. The dog has a very comfy pony bed, lol.

Nice visit from your neighbors friend from Ireland, Mandi. Ruby had a play date, woof woof. What's up with her and Buster lately? Those bat eared fox cubs are so precious.

Blue skies, and chilly here too, Patrick. Spring can't come any faster. You can get warm inside after your chores tomorrow with the pups, and Karen. Thinking of the big kits. How are they doing? The Brushtail possum is chillaxin in a tree.

Have a good Wednesday night, all. Voted.

I LOVE YOU KID, BUT ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

ROAR!

LION DAD, AND CUBS

Sports are great for kids. Increases their coordination, builds strength and builds character. That lion dad is looking rather perturbed, lol.

Yep, going into teens tonight, well below freezing. Heading out now to feed the critters and drain the hoses. We'll bring in Buddy and Pepper once it's dark and the temps start falling.

The tigers handle cold pretty good. Some live in Siberia, so... lol

Hi Gayle and Mary, hope everyone is doing well today.

Have a great Thursday and TY for the daily votes. We are doing pretty good lately.

A Ili pika

Ruth, Ruby and Buster are best friends. Buster talks to her on and off all day and night. He is so funny. Ruby just ignores his commands LOL. Weather here like yours.Cute lion with Dad. Patrick, your weather sounds sooo cold. Glad the pups will come in tonight and the big cats handle it well. Glad you and Karen are OK too.  That Pika is adorable. Hi Mary. Voted all enjoy Thursday.

Rosesett spoonbill

Image result for wild spoonbill gifs

hi Gayle lovely for Ruby to have a playdate  shes such a sweet girl  any rain? sweet lion  and patient dad well maybe not too patient Ruth  nice to have the pups inside from the cold Patrick the tigers are tough roar happy thursday all voted

isn't it lovely Buster and Ruby getting on so well Gayle Buster gives commands Ruby ignores them i bet its hilarious  we have another storm tomorrow arghhh very wet and windy here  hi Ruth and Patrick happy friday all votedBrown bears hug

TGIF ladies. Great pics. I use to watch the spoonbills when I lived in Florida. What kind of a bird is that Gayle? Our dogs use to listen to Fred talk when she was alive. She would whistle for them and talk, they would+!@#$their heads. lol

Loving bears... Hi Ruth.

Just got home, and have to unload 400 lbs of meat, then chores.

Have a great day and TY for the votes.

Kinkajou

Patrick and Mary, The only thing Ruby will listen to from Buster is, "your Dad's home" then she perks right up and runs to the door. All animals are so smart. So sorry about another storm Mary ugh. Very cute little birdie.  I  bet you are tired out Patrick, but the cats are happy now. I bet the dogs did shake their heads with Fred whistling to them. Adorable kinkajou  I have a plaque near Busters cage that says. "Watch what  you say to an African Gray." :-)  He's my boy. Voted Hi Ruth. Happy Friday.

Image result for baby wildlife pic

What a cute baby rhino Gayle. Wouldn't you love to hug that little guy? (if his mom wasn't close, lol). Fred macaw had over a 100 words, phrases and sounds she made, and not a single cuss word. I sure miss her.

I hope your weather is doing better Mary... Hi Ruth.

I hope everyone is having a great Saturday and TY for voting.

pink manta ray

what a magnificent manta ray Patrick it sounds like you have a busy day i hope its done now  sweet little kinkajou  Fred was really clever no wonder you miss her Gayle Buster watches out for Tom  what a good friend to Ruby  hi Ruth how are you happy saturday all voted

What a little cutey Mary. I think he wants some hugs <3

Rainy today, but not too cold. Hitting the road Tues., so getting preparations made.

Hi Gayle and Ruth.

I hope everyone is having a pleasant Sunday.

I saw this pic on FB, so y'all might have already seen it as well. I thought is was awesome though, so grabbed it, lol

Awesome manta ray Patrick. And yes, those babies with mama are adorable. I reaize how you miss Fred, I don't know what I would do without my talking buddy. So you have all of our rain along with Mary LOL.  Love the Koala Mary so cute. So sad about those fires in Australia. :-( Patrick, sorry to say Buster does have 1 cuss word tks to Tom LOL.  But he says everything. I never logged all the sentences or words. But have him on tape. Voted, all enjoy your Sunday.  Hi Ruth.

Image result for baby wildlife pic

what a cute little guy Gayle platypus?i hope you get some rain soon  we have a lot to spare i bet Buster is really cute when he says his cuss word Patrick what a cute family  momma has her hands full hi Ruth   happy sunday all voted 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Sign in

Password
 or Sign Up
By signing in, you agree to the amended Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Forgotten your password?
Wildlife Community Network
is provided by:
National Wildlife Humane Society

If you would like to help offset the costs of this community, please use this button to make any small voluntary donation.

If you would like to explore how to further assist NWHS,
please click the link below.
NWHS - Support

Emoticat Codes

Forum

Vote Up Tigerman Saga Daily In Top Webs 11983 Replies

Started by susie. Last reply by Catman 19 hours ago.

Tiger count rises by 33% in India 2 Replies

Started by simranjit singh. Last reply by Ruth McD Dec 28, 2019.

PETITIONS: ANIMALS AND HABITATS 9 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Nov 23, 2019.

Status of W1 8 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by simranjit singh Sep 18, 2019.

PETITIONS FOR ANIMALS AND HABITATS 8 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Jun 27, 2019.

PETITIONS: ANIMALS AND HABITATS 23 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Gayle/Mandi Traut May 25, 2019.

ANIMALS: BE THEIR VOICE 12 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Feb 12, 2019.

Obi The Tiger Plays 28 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by Ruth McD Sep 8, 2018.

Tiger Gizmo's Play Day 30 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by Ruth McD May 3, 2018.

Regina Dickerson, Rest In Peace 8 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by Ruth McD Mar 13, 2017.

Help Save Rainforest

Donate through NWHS.
100% of all proceeds go to Touch The Jungle.
If using a credit card, a PayPal membership is not required.

Visit NWHS

NWHS At Facebook

View Tigerman Saga

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

996 Members Groups Discussions Blog posts Photos Music Tracks

© 2020   Created by Catman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service