Wildlife1.Com

Wildlife Community Network

Vote Up Tigerman Saga Daily In Top Webs

• Rating: 5 after 17 votes

Vote For The Tigerman Saga
(Site opens in new windows. You may need to turn off pop-up stopper)

For Web Comic/Story Lovers
Please Consider Voting Daily!

The Topwebcomics

Please Vote Daily
(Requires NO Joining, Nor Sign In)

Check the button that matches the random thumb graphic,
then click vote.

Views: 31187

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Beautiful pix Mary and Patrick. Glad your home, shooting dogs makes me sick. Tiger,camels, skunks and that Okapi too,  so pretty all.. TGIF.. Voted  All schools closed here, just watched the Pres. declaring national emergency of the virus. Stay out of crowds and stay safe all, Hi Ruth. 

Image result for wild animals gifs

Cute little lion cubs Gayle. Hi Mary and Ruth.

Busy day today, newsletter, then trip to town, getting supplies in all in the pouring rain. I have to get some chicken quarters thawed to feed. I have 2 huge turkeys but the temp snapped cold and they didn't thaw in their tub of water. Easier to fast thaw chicken 1/4s. lol

Have a great day and TY for the votes

tiger salamander

Pretty lions Gayle  busy day Patrick beautiful salamander  be careful guys stay out of crowds i was going to go to the shop today  it was manic so i came home and went back later  hi Ruth how are you votedMom and baby out jogging together 🐘🐘💕

That is a pretty salamander Patrick.  How did your trip to town go? And in the rain too. Good to get the easier chicken to thaw. There is a shortage of TP in our neck of the woods and apparently on Amazon my Grandson said. Darling ele's Mary. Good idea staying away from the crowds and going back later.  We are getting a little bit of much needed rain. Voted Stay well all Happy Saturday. Voted Hi Ruth.

Here is a beauty.http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/40700000/Lizard-reptiles-40750950-1786-1184.jpg

Greetings ladies. Cutey ele, beauty lizard. :)
I think it's wise to shop at later hours, when stores aren't as full of people,, or very early morning when they first open. Avoiding people is a good idea.

I cut my trip a day short Gayle.I did what I needed to do and got home. No use to expose myself any more than needed. Of course it was long drives 2 days in a row, but worth it.

Hi Ruth!

Have a pleasant Sunday and TY for the daily votes

such a pretty  salamander Gayle glad your getting a bit of rain  its good your home Patrick take as little risk as possible gorgeous little guys hi Ruth happy sunday all votedCheezburger.com - Crafted from the finest Internets.

Really cute little guys Patrick. Don't blame you one bit for cutting your trip by 1 day. Cute little baby birds Mary.  We are still getting some rain showers. So needed. :-)  All stay home and away from people. Everything is shut down here. This is an unknown virus. I heard there is a dog in Korea that has it and is quarantined.  Voted happy Sunday all Hi Ruth.

Image result for wild cute animals images

Jumping in to say Hi to all, Patrick, Mary, and Ruth, and voted. We are getting some nice rain and hear there is snow on our Mt. Hamilton. Wow. All have a good Monday and hoping you all not having real bad weather. Apparently 65's and older are supposed to self quarantine. Everything is closing around here. Stay safe.

Image result for wild cute animals images

i think stay away from gatherings is good advice i went for a walk today but i met nobody i think it will be really lonely for a lot of people  pretty cats Gayle i'm glad you have some rain hi Ruth and Patrick stay safe all votedNyala. / Kruger National Park. / South Africa....can't wait until ours get this big!!

Gorgeous photos ladies. We are getting quite a collection in this group. lol

Took Karen to her cat scan this morning, about 1 1/2 hours away. Now to do chores (in the rain, lol) I'm turning into a duck.

I think it's excellent advice to keep space between ourselves and others.Along with diabetes, I also have some respiratory probs. I can't take risks. I think I will just skip next week's service trip and catch them next time around. I can do the cost spreadsheet from home.

Hi Ruth!

Have a nice Monday and TY for the votes

Beech Martin

Thanks for signing Loki' petition, everybody. Ditto on grrrr, Patrick.

More closings here too. Schools closed, so the girls get a long Spring break. We are staying well. Staying at home more, so less chance of getting virus. There are no test for our doctors yet.

Smart of you waiting to shop when less people there, Mary. Not many out these days. It is a strange feeling. Precious baby ellie running with Mama or Dada? I think it's Quail Moma, and chicks. That antelope is mighty thirsty.

Great you got your groceries, Mandi. The t.p., and sanitizer shelves were empty at store recently. Sorry, you, and hubby won't be able to watch your teams. Glad you are getting much needed rain. We got snow for a couple of days. March is going out with a roar, here, kind of. Lion cubs loving on Mama. Really colorful lizard. Cute white Fennel Fox. Hi, precious snow leopard cub.

Glad you got home safe, Patrick. A lot of rain there. Good idea to not go next week. Less traveling, and staying away from people is smart right now. Update on Karen's scan later. I wonder if a tiger salamander roars, lol. Are those wild dog pups? Very cute indeed. The Beech Martin has his eyes on something. Stay on target.

We do have quite a pic collection through the years here.

All stay safe, and good night. Voted.

Another Aww pic

Patrick i think thats very wise have as little trips as possible  what a sweet martin we sure have some pretty pics here  Ruth i'm glad you are all doing well  the rain is everywhere it seems my grands are off school too  hard to keep kids amused right now no football or any sports cute little momma and baby  Gayle you'l be missing your football  its a tough time for all of us  take care friends  voted

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Sign in

Password
 or Sign Up
By signing in, you agree to the amended Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Forgotten your password?
Wildlife Community Network
is provided by:
National Wildlife Humane Society

If you would like to help offset the costs of this community, please use this button to make any small voluntary donation.

If you would like to explore how to further assist NWHS,
please click the link below.
NWHS - Support

Emoticat Codes

Forum

Vote Up Tigerman Saga Daily In Top Webs 11983 Replies

Started by susie. Last reply by Catman 19 hours ago.

Tiger count rises by 33% in India 2 Replies

Started by simranjit singh. Last reply by Ruth McD Dec 28, 2019.

PETITIONS: ANIMALS AND HABITATS 9 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Nov 23, 2019.

Status of W1 8 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by simranjit singh Sep 18, 2019.

PETITIONS FOR ANIMALS AND HABITATS 8 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Jun 27, 2019.

PETITIONS: ANIMALS AND HABITATS 23 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Gayle/Mandi Traut May 25, 2019.

ANIMALS: BE THEIR VOICE 12 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Feb 12, 2019.

Obi The Tiger Plays 28 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by Ruth McD Sep 8, 2018.

Tiger Gizmo's Play Day 30 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by Ruth McD May 3, 2018.

Regina Dickerson, Rest In Peace 8 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by Ruth McD Mar 13, 2017.

Help Save Rainforest

Donate through NWHS.
100% of all proceeds go to Touch The Jungle.
If using a credit card, a PayPal membership is not required.

Visit NWHS

NWHS At Facebook

View Tigerman Saga

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

996 Members Groups Discussions Blog posts Photos Music Tracks

© 2020   Created by Catman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service