Wildlife1.Com

Wildlife Community Network

Vote Up Tigerman Saga Daily In Top Webs

• Rating: 5 after 17 votes

Vote For The Tigerman Saga
(Site opens in new windows. You may need to turn off pop-up stopper)

For Web Comic/Story Lovers
Please Consider Voting Daily!

The Topwebcomics

Please Vote Daily
(Requires NO Joining, Nor Sign In)

Check the button that matches the random thumb graphic,
then click vote.

Views: 31057

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Mary and Patrick for the B/dy wishes. Love the Doberman pic Mary :-) And all that pink put a smile on my face Patrick. Glad you decided to cancel and stay at home. I do hope they understand at this time of Pandemic.On the news about those tigers infected.  Hi Ruth all stay safe, thinking of all of you.  Voted

My yard has many of these beauties with the early spring blooms. :-) All enjoy Tuesday.

Bird Wildlife GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

hes beautiful Gayle  the birds and the flowers are so normal we can hear them better without the traffic Patrick you are doing the wisest thing love the pink hi Ruth how are you?votedDid you know that fox litters generally range from two to six kits and are born in the spring, with the kits maturing late that summer?

Love those hummers Gayle. Adorable foxes Mary. Hope yall are doing well. Hi Ruth.

Have a great day and TY for the votes

what a sweet little bird be careful of that cactus  hi Patrick Gayle Ruth hope all is well stay safe votedThis Pin was discovered by Eloise Byrd. Discover (and save!) your own Pins on Pinterest.

Love the fox and pretty bird Mary. Hope your doing well. Neat pic Patrick of the hummer. Happy hump day all. Hi Ruth. Voted. Spring showers here very nice. All be safe.

We need a smile

Mothers Day Moms GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

The little bird is at the All you can eat berry buffet, lol. That's a patient mom Gayle.

82 F. here. We need some heat to push down the coronavirus. A few weeks of bone dry and hot, would do wonders.

Hi Ruth..

Have an awesome camel day and TY for the votes

I'm glad you are self-quarantined now, Patrick. The company should appreciate that, and great example to show. We are on self lock-down for now on. The 3 week quarantine should be taken seriously, but the people who don't are prolonging the coronavirus. They really piss me off. Very majestic ellie family.

Glad you see all the hummingbirds now, Mandi. Beautiful animation. Thanks for the smile watching the baby goat climbing all over Mama. He he.  I hope you had a wonderful inside birthday, Mandi. Poor Ruby being bored. Is Buster? Nice to have rain.

Continuing prayers for your Son, Mary. Very cute doberman birthday card for Mandi. Precious fox babies, and sweet bird with berries.

Thanks always for your prayers for Genevieve at hospital.

Have a great Wednesday night.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MANDI:)

Hi Ruth. Yes, I am self-quarantined,, my new customer in Iowa is having problems that I could solve quickly, if I were there. I'm staying here though. The next 3 weeks will be the hottest for positives, then (depending where someone's at) it should crest then start heading down the curve. That could take awhile as well. I'm hunkered down for as long as it takes.

Hi Mary, Gayle.

Have a great day !!!

sweet goats Gayle  i'm glad you got a little rain  hi Patrick self quarantine is the only way we need to fight like its a war against this thing beautiful elephants and lion hi Ruth we can only travel 2 kilometres from home  for the next while if you go any further the gardai will stop you its to stop people going to their holiday homes in other counties i hope this works all stay safe prayers for Genevieve  voted 

Thank you Ruth, that B/Dy pic is adorable. Continued prayers for Genevieve. Buster doesn't get bored as long as Ruby and I are here. He talks to us. :-)

Beautiful Lion Patrick. Agree, stay hunkered down for as long as it takes. Same here. Hi Mary, prayers for your policeman son. People do need to take this seriously and some aren't. Santa Cruz just closed all their parks and beaches. About time. That is a serious Ostrich Mary :-)  Voted. Thinking of all. Stay safe. Enjoy Thursday.

Pine Marten

Pine Marten GIF | Gfycat

Hunkering down as long as it takes here too, Patrick. All parks, churches, theaters, restaurants, anywhere people gather are closed here. There is a big wave of coronavirus happening in our state, Oregon now. Genevieve will be wearing scrubs, instead of the norm, soon. Roars, Mr. Lion.

Great they are stopping people who try to travel out of there, Mary. Orstrich with a tude, lol.

Glad you like the cute dog birthday late wishes, Mandi. You are all entertainment for Buster, and bi-saversa. Really precious Pine Marten running around.

Prayers for your Son, Mary

Thanks for all of your prayers for Genevieve.

Night hugs. Voted.

Good afternoon, and Good Friday. It has turned cold here. We are going to have some nights coming up, below freezing. What we all need, is a really hot summer. Heat slows down microbial pathogens. Besides, I'm ready for some hot weather, lol

Awesome little ostrich, so homely yet so cute :) The Pine Martin is a playful little guy. Yes, you are right Mary, kindness is one of the few free things in life. People should all be kinder, especially in these times.

Have a nice Good Friday and TY for being friends

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Sign in

Password
 or Sign Up
By signing in, you agree to the amended Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Forgotten your password?
Wildlife Community Network
is provided by:
National Wildlife Humane Society

If you would like to help offset the costs of this community, please use this button to make any small voluntary donation.

If you would like to explore how to further assist NWHS,
please click the link below.
NWHS - Support

Emoticat Codes

Forum

Vote Up Tigerman Saga Daily In Top Webs 11953 Replies

Started by susie. Last reply by Catman 15 hours ago.

Tiger count rises by 33% in India 2 Replies

Started by simranjit singh. Last reply by Ruth McD Dec 28, 2019.

PETITIONS: ANIMALS AND HABITATS 9 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Nov 23, 2019.

Status of W1 8 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by simranjit singh Sep 18, 2019.

PETITIONS FOR ANIMALS AND HABITATS 8 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Jun 27, 2019.

PETITIONS: ANIMALS AND HABITATS 23 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Gayle/Mandi Traut May 25, 2019.

ANIMALS: BE THEIR VOICE 12 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Feb 12, 2019.

Obi The Tiger Plays 28 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by Ruth McD Sep 8, 2018.

Tiger Gizmo's Play Day 30 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by Ruth McD May 3, 2018.

Regina Dickerson, Rest In Peace 8 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by Ruth McD Mar 13, 2017.

Help Save Rainforest

Donate through NWHS.
100% of all proceeds go to Touch The Jungle.
If using a credit card, a PayPal membership is not required.

Visit NWHS

NWHS At Facebook

View Tigerman Saga

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

996 Members Groups Discussions Blog posts Photos Music Tracks

© 2020   Created by Catman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service