Wildlife1.Com

Wildlife Community Network

Vote Up Tigerman Saga Daily In Rating Sites

• Rating: 5 after 17 votes
Since Catman won't post this, I will ROFL. He has his Tigerman Saga at a couple of rating sites, and higher ratings mean more hits on the Tigerman Saga. Please vote daily and help the Saga.

Vote For The Tigerman Saga
(Sites open in new windows. You may need to turn off pop-up stopper)

For Web Comic/Story Lovers
Please Consider Voting Daily!

Vote Tigerman Daily
The Topwebcomics
Please Vote Daily
(Requires NO Joining, Nor Sign In)

Choose the button that matches the random thumb graphic,
then click that button.

Views: 16401

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello all. I feel the same way, Patrick. That was my second time making an account. If FB doesn't let me back in soon, I'm torn of giving up or make another one. What a headache. I like having my PETITIONS:ANIMALS/HABITATS group there. I have posted Wildlife1/Vote Tigerman Saga discussion on my Care2 page and some others, and still nothing. They don't know how great it is over here. If they tried, they will know. Will keep on telling people. It will happen. Maybe get Obi out today, but sounds like more rain soon. Glad you didn't do too much chores this weekend. That is so strange because of posting petitions, pics of animals, Mary. My daughter said because petitions are political could be the reason they blocked me out. What is this world coming too for a site to be against helping and saving animals. GRRRR! Listen to me ranting on and on. Anywho, yeh, movie was so fun together. Nice for cooler weather. Hello Mandi, hope you are staying cool. Lots of love for Monday to everybody. Voted.

Happy Monday friends. I haven't had any issues with FB yet, I usually just check in with friends and family there where everyone seems to be. I like it here!

I like you posting the petitions here Ruth, that way we all get them signed. Glad you had a good time with the kids and liked the movie too. Patrick, you have more rain to deal with, Obi will be happy when you get done with all the chores and he gets to his new playground.

It's another HOT day for us here Mary, your May needs to shape up LOL. All take care.. Voted

This is my second time being shut out of FB. I know what you mean Mandi. I do like it there with family and friends. Love W1 so much with all of you. Really glad too I can post petitions here and in my Care2 SAVING BIG CAT'S group so anybody can see and sign them. Hot here also, and using AC in car. Yeh. Really great being with the girls. Genevieve and hubby are picking them up about 2 p.m. today on their way back from California trip. She said they loved it, but went too fast. Know how that goes. Love ya.

Oh, yes, forgot about C-2 Ruth :-) Glad to hear Genevieve had a great time on her visit in Sac. Oh , so you have the heat as well. Love A/C  LOL  Love ya back. xo

i love it here no trolls no getting blocked just lovely people helping animals  glad you had a lovely time with the girls Ruth ,we could use some of your heat here Gayle hi Patrick voted

Drizzling rain right now, but I can have the pool draining even if I can't get Obi out today, Gizmo got it brown and dirty, so I will start Obi with clean clear water. I have no idea how they get so dirty, they get hose-bathed almost every day. They like to roll in the dirt,,, and mud when it's raining. It's probably good for their skin. I hate seeing big cats on cement. I cringe when I see places with cement floors. It's terrible for them. All natural is best. They are just too heavy to live on concrete floors, it's bad on their joints and paws.
TY for the votes and have a nice Tuesday.

I agree with you on the cement for the big cats Patrick. But I feel that way about our pets in general. No hard cement surfaces. Good luck draining the pool even if it is drizzling.  Mary, hope you warm up there soon. We are cooling off a little today. Hi Ruth.  Happy Tuesday everyone.   Voted.

Prayers for the families that Isis attacked. :-(

I am now back on FB. Sent a support message to them, and said I wasn't doing anything suspicious and to let me in ASAP. Not 2 minutes later literally I got in. So happy can still have my group there and be with friends. W1 is my home though with all of you. I cringe too whenever I see wild animals on it, like tiger Tony, Patrick. You have a wonderful place for them. Does seem like mud would be good for their skin. I wish we got rain right now like you. Really too hot. Eric and I went for a bike ride. So happy to get back to the AC. Sounds great, Mary, about no trolls or getting blocked where you are. Genevieve and the girls are probably going for a week below Sacramento at my Dad's some time this summer. Lucky you cooling off a little, Mandi. Prayers for the families. Everyone have a great rest of day. Voted.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Sign in

Password
 or Sign Up
By signing in, you agree to the amended Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Forgotten your password?
Wildlife Community Network
is provided by:
National Wildlife Humane Society

If you would like to help offset the costs of this community, please use this button to make any small voluntary donation.

If you would like to explore how to further assist NWHS,
please click the link below.
NWHS - Support

Emoticat Codes

Forum

Vote Up Tigerman Saga Daily In Rating Sites 8089 Replies

Started by susie. Last reply by Ruth McD 9 hours ago.

BAN WILDLIFE FOR ENTERTAINMENT PETITIONS 149 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD yesterday.

ANIMAL PETITIONS 17 21 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD on Thursday.

WILDLIFE PETITIONS 75 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD May 16.

BAN TROPHY/CANNED HUNTING AND POACHING PETITIONS 83 Replies

HABITAT PETITIONS 5 109 Replies

BIG CAT PETITIONS 86 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD May 15.

Help me and ruth mcd stop selling of furs 106 Replies

Started by Symba T. King. Last reply by Ruth McD May 9.

POSITIVE ANIMAL ARTICLES 11 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Apr 27.

ANIMAL PETITIONS 16 109 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Apr 26.

Help Save Rainforest

Donate through NWHS.
100% of all proceeds go to Touch The Jungle.
If using a credit card, a PayPal membership is not required.

Visit NWHS

NWHS At Facebook

View Tigerman Saga
1003 Members Groups Discussions Blog posts Photos Music Tracks

© 2017   Created by Catman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service