Wildlife1.Com

Wildlife Community Network

Vote Up Tigerman Saga Daily In Top Webs

• Rating: 5 after 17 votes

Vote For The Tigerman Saga
(Site opens in new windows. You may need to turn off pop-up stopper)

For Web Comic/Story Lovers
Please Consider Voting Daily!

The Topwebcomics

Please Vote Daily
(Requires NO Joining, Nor Sign In)

Check the button that matches the random thumb graphic,
then click vote.

Views: 22345

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What great pictures from all of you. Some animals due hide illness and the one I knwo for sure are birds. Glad you got Karen stocked up Patrick and Obi eating all her food now. Take care on the road trip.Glad your power is up Mary and Ruth good weather like us as well. Beautiful day here today. All enjoy a nice Tuesday.. Voted

what a beauty Patrick its very hard to cook for one i know this i often do it i'm always glad when theres more people sharing its what i'm used to  ,have a good trip hi Gayle how are things with you ?Ruth  hope your weather is still good happy tuesday all voted

Good evening ladies. Just got checked in and going out to see if I can find a low/no carb supper, lol.

We had 2 black leopards for years Gayle, rather feisty cats but beautiful. That fawn looks like it's flying Mary.

Fed the animals early because I had to leave out. Nonetheless, Obi was showing a great appetite. Gizmo is always ready for food, any time, any amount. He's a big bottomless pit, lol

I have no photo to post, but hope everyone is having an awesome Tues. TY for voting

Laughing about Gizmo Patrick, still happy about Obi. Didn't know you had the feisty leopards. They are beautiful as well. How'd  you do on finding the low carb? Hi Mary , cute fawn .. Hope weather is good Ruth and Mary; beautiful autumn here so far. Voted  Happy Wednesday !

Related image

Hi Patrick Gizmo loves his food some animals are never full  ,Gayle glad your having a lovely autumn day hi Ruth  how are you ?ever notice my font is really small don't know how to change it ,happy wednesday all voted

We took 2 black leopards in, in the early '90s. Of course the female was preggy (and severely malnourished). They couldn't afford to feed them, along with 2 tigers that we also took in.

So, while we were putting meat back on them, she had 3 kittens, of which 2 didn't make it. We placed the survivor at a place that specialized in leopard rescues. The 2 adults, lived years after, at our place, kept in separate enclosures (to prevent more cubs).

Nice pics ladies. That baby gorilla is soo cute. Look at that face! Mom is cool too.

I hope everyone is having a nice Wed.. TY for the votes.

Here's a Parson's Chameleon, from Madagascar. Looks prehistoric.

i must show this guy to Ollie my grandson he loves prehistoric creatures    ,you sure have a lot of cat experience Patrick all shapes and sizes ,hi Gayleand Ruth how are things with ye ?voted

Wonderful Low 70s Fall day here too, Mandi. I'm enjoying very much, as you are. The black leopard is a beautiful and feisty cat. He's keeping an eye on things from above. Love the flowing lion pic. There I go getting mesmerized again, he he.

Glad Obi is eating really great, and much better now. Gizmo sure loves food, anytime. Roars. I'm so glad you saved the black leopard adults, and one cub back then, Patrick. Sad the other 2 didn't make it. You take care of different kinds of animals, but I still think of you as Big Cat Man. The buffalo in mist looks awesome. I loved seeing them in my kid years while on family vaca. The chameleon does look prehistoric. Maybe they were bigger in those times, lol.

Losing your post doesn't happen here often, Mary. You can copy what you typed, before clicking Add Reply to post. If you don't see it after, paste what you copied in new discussion reply. It saves you in the long run. To change font size, click upper left button to view sizes. I use 12pt. The fawn does look like it's flying. My grand girls will love the gorgeous painted pony. Did you get rain yet?

I have some very sad news. Genevieve and family lost Simba cat. He was hit by a car a couple of days ago. Her husband found him on the street, while driving to work. I can't stop wondering if he felt pain before he passed on. This is torture. He was only 3 years old. Their other cat, Scooter, kept on going in and out of house looking for him:( The cute fur ball is missed soooo much. Fun and fond memories will always remain with us.

Good night. Voted.

I love you, precious Simba

You were a cute/sweet kitten, and cat

We will always remember you =^..^=

The baby gorilla is adorable, the camelion does look prehistoric. Love the horse Mary.Ruth, so sorry to hear about Simba at such a young age.Darling baby.  We all here don't let cats outside because of that. So very very sorry. :(  Weather is fabulous here. Just did the grocery shopping, ugh~but at least done for another week. All enjoy your Thursday. Voted

Harpy Eagle.

Great photos ladies. Sad about the cat Ruth. :( I had a chill day today. Did the chores and nothing else. Exhausted from my road trip. I hope everyone is having a nice evening. I'm just watching TV.

I posted an article on the FB page for NWHS and grabbed the photo. It's cute.. TY for the votes

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Sign in

Password
 or Sign Up
By signing in, you agree to the amended Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Forgotten your password?
Wildlife Community Network
is provided by:
National Wildlife Humane Society

If you would like to help offset the costs of this community, please use this button to make any small voluntary donation.

If you would like to explore how to further assist NWHS,
please click the link below.
NWHS - Support

Emoticat Codes

Forum

Vote Up Tigerman Saga Daily In Top Webs 10134 Replies

Started by susie. Last reply by Catman 2 hours ago.

NO ANIMALS IN ENTERTAINMENT 26 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Sep 24.

PETITIONS: BAN TROPHY HUNTING AND POACHING 33 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Sep 24.

ANIMAL PETITIONS 19 36 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Sep 8.

Obi The Tiger Plays 28 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by Ruth McD Sep 8.

Tiger Gizmo's Play Day 30 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by Ruth McD May 3.

PETITIONS: MARINE LIFE AND HABITATS 18 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Mar 25.

PETITIONS: NO ANIMALS IN ANY KIND OF ENTERTAINMENT 1 Reply

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Mar 25.

BIG CAT PETITIONS 14 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Mar 19.

WILDLIFE PETITIONS 142 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Mar 13.

Help Save Rainforest

Donate through NWHS.
100% of all proceeds go to Touch The Jungle.
If using a credit card, a PayPal membership is not required.

Visit NWHS

NWHS At Facebook

View Tigerman Saga

Birthdays

995 Members Groups Discussions Blog posts Photos Music Tracks

© 2018   Created by Catman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service