Wildlife1.Com

Wildlife Community Network

Vote Up Tigerman Saga Daily In Top Webs

• Rating: 5 after 17 votes

Vote For The Tigerman Saga
(Site opens in new windows. You may need to turn off pop-up stopper)

For Web Comic/Story Lovers
Please Consider Voting Daily!

The Topwebcomics

Please Vote Daily
(Requires NO Joining, Nor Sign In)

Check the button that matches the random thumb graphic,
then click vote.

Views: 30351

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No new norm here in Oregon where we live, big time, so I want to live in California, or Ireland now. Oregon isn't forcing anyone to wear mask or gloves, which we couldn't anyways, due to not being able to get any as citizens. People are talking to each other about 3 feet, not 6 feet apart. Nothing is really being enforced here, except some of the stores' employees wearing mask and/or gloves. I wrote an email to Governor Brown, of our state, to see when they are going to give supplies to the people, so we can fully do our part. I'm very angry about this serious situation. Venting Big Time!

Nice to have rain, Mandi. Chewy food coming, yeah for Ruby. How is Buster doing? California really cares about their people. Does Oregon. I think not. The balloon, and t.p. pic on sewer grate refers to the t.p. shortage. Pennywise, an evil clown alien, lives in there, and he is trying to lure someone, knowing how much they need it. From the move IT, by Stephen King. Pretty Red Ibis, and Precious loving Moma, and baby bear.

Glad you saw, and talked with your grands, and they read you a story, Mary. Still able to build memories together. Ireland is doing what they have to do to keep their people safe from the coronavirus. Beautiful blue, and purple-feathered bird. Love the headdress, lol.

Are you done with the plant's spring cleaning, Patrick? If so, have a safe trip back.

PEEK-A-BOO CAT TO MAKE YOU LAUGH. He He

The spring cleaning isn't going, yet. lol. Rain for the next few days. Had some violent T storms last night. Now cleanup is even bigger, lol

I hope everyone is having an awesome Friday

TY for voting

Oh no. The T-Storms are brutal. Hope you start soon, so you can finish, and go home. Ellie, and Ostrich' friends 4ever.

Good afternoon friends. Looking like no one "let the cat out of the bag" Ruth. He likes it there :) Hi Mary and Gayle. Hope you're doing fine as well.

I didn't get sleep last night, worrying about the trip to Iowa next week. I think I'm going to tell them I can't make it. I can't risk getting it, and I can't risk bringing it back home to my wife. The next few weeks is going to be critical with CoVID. Cresting the peak, so they say.

Have a great day ladies, TY for the votes.

This leopard thinks he's a meerkat lol

i'm glad you are not doing Patrick  its not worth the risk pretty ellie and ostrich cool leopard  Ruth i am worried that its not being taken seriously  in oregon   i hope the guvernor gets the message  soon pretty kitty hi Gayle how are you?stay safe dear friends votedBurung Prenjak - Common Tailorbird - Orthotomus Sutorius, @ Sijanto Nature sweet bird family they mate for life .

Patrick, your description of the leopard made me laugh. TY for that. I agree that you should cancel your trip. Not worth it with this virus ramping up. Patrick I also loved the ele baby  and ostrich. So cute ! Doing OK here Mary hope you are as well. Oregon does not have the cases there that other states and countries are having, that may be why their gov. is sitting on his butt, but still not a good excuse. I hope you hear something soon Ruth, loved your sign. Thinking of all of you to stay safe and well.  Voted on the gloomy Saturday .Beautiful Mermaid Paint with Diamonds Art Kit – I Love DIY Art

I would be so worried about you going to Iowa next week, Patrick. Great decision not to go. Especially since you have diabetes, and take a chance of Karen getting the virus also. The numbers are growing too fast. Ditto on the cat likes it there too. Mraw, Love, meows, barks, and roars from Rohke, and me, for all of the animals there. The leopard does think he's a meerkat, lol.

Me too, Mary. ALL OF THE STATES, AND COUNTRIES need to buckle down the hatches, not just some of them. GRRRR! Aww, Mama bird is feeding her chickies. So weird how baby birds look bigger than their parents. I think it's all of the fluffy feathers they have.

It isn't an excuse for the Oregon' Governor, Mandi. To me any number 1+ people is too many infected or killed by the coronavirus! To prevent more spread of the the virus, she should put all of the orders in place for the state, to protect the citizens here, from this moment on, then we will possibly have less infected, or dead. Beautiful mermaid by water, and glittery sky.

I appreciate all of your prayers for

All of you stay safe. Voted^5

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Sign in

Password
 or Sign Up
By signing in, you agree to the amended Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Forgotten your password?
Wildlife Community Network
is provided by:
National Wildlife Humane Society

If you would like to help offset the costs of this community, please use this button to make any small voluntary donation.

If you would like to explore how to further assist NWHS,
please click the link below.
NWHS - Support

Emoticat Codes

Forum

Vote Up Tigerman Saga Daily In Top Webs 11799 Replies

Started by susie. Last reply by Ruth McD 13 hours ago.

Tiger count rises by 33% in India 2 Replies

Started by simranjit singh. Last reply by Ruth McD Dec 28, 2019.

PETITIONS: ANIMALS AND HABITATS 9 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Nov 23, 2019.

Status of W1 8 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by simranjit singh Sep 18, 2019.

PETITIONS FOR ANIMALS AND HABITATS 8 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Jun 27, 2019.

PETITIONS: ANIMALS AND HABITATS 23 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Gayle/Mandi Traut May 25, 2019.

ANIMALS: BE THEIR VOICE 12 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Feb 12, 2019.

Obi The Tiger Plays 28 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by Ruth McD Sep 8, 2018.

Tiger Gizmo's Play Day 30 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by Ruth McD May 3, 2018.

Regina Dickerson, Rest In Peace 8 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by Ruth McD Mar 13, 2017.

Help Save Rainforest

Donate through NWHS.
100% of all proceeds go to Touch The Jungle.
If using a credit card, a PayPal membership is not required.

Visit NWHS

NWHS At Facebook

View Tigerman Saga
995 Members Groups Discussions Blog posts Photos Music Tracks

© 2020   Created by Catman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service