Wildlife1.Com

Wildlife Community Network

Vote Up Tigerman Saga Daily In Top Webs

• Rating: 5 after 17 votes

Vote For The Tigerman Saga
(Site opens in new windows. You may need to turn off pop-up stopper)

For Web Comic/Story Lovers
Please Consider Voting Daily!

The Topwebcomics

Please Vote Daily
(Requires NO Joining, Nor Sign In)

Check the button that matches the random thumb graphic,
then click vote.

Views: 41145

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Knocked out more chores today, in the rain (again). Today it was a cold rain. It's going to get a lot colder too. Sat. night it's going down to 15 F. Sunday night 23 F., Then it warms back up a tad. Dogs get to come inside Sat and Sun nights. They'll like that :)
It's easy to get them to come in and go downstairs, much harder to get them to go back outside.

Beautiful bears and cute hedgehog Mary. Adorable snow leopard cub Gayle. Mt Hamilton looks plenty cold. Is it warmer 29 miles down to where you are at?

Hi Ruth

Have a great camel day and TY for the daily votes!

Kakapo

Cute hedgehog Mary. Patrick, that is some very cold weather your having yikes. We are very cold here with rain right now. So that answers  your question about the snow  and cold I think. That is a pretty Kakapo. Interesting animal.  The dogs are going to be so happy going in for a couple of days. All have a nice Wednesday. Voted Hi Ruth.

South Africa Animals - The Veganary

Beautiful impala (I think, lol) or whatever that hoofstock is, kudzu?

It's not that cold ,, yet. Sat and Sun nights is when we go frigid temps.

Hi Mary and Ruth...

Anyone have big plans for the New Year? We are just going to sit at home (to damn cold to go out, lol) and have some wine and cheese.

Have a great Thurs. and TY for voting :)

Mom bear and 3 cubs...

Beautiful  Kakapoo Patrick and sweet bear family we are all having very cold weather Gayle we have warnings for rainfall all this week  darling impala hi Ruth how are you happy thursday all votedPolar Bear

Cute bear family  Patrick. I will be doing the same NY eve will watch the ball drop. Adorable snow white cub Mary. Hope you don't get too much rain. Cold and sunny here. Voted hi Ruth all enjoy Thursday.

Polar Bear Family Portraits : Wallpapers13.com

sweet bear family Gayle hi Patrick and Ruth I will be seeing in the new year with my hounds  very wet here  Happy 2022 all votedA bit of wholesome Wednesday content as man feeds local foxes by the Dodder River

Last day of 2021, YAY!! 2021 was a terrible year for me.

Hopefully, the deal on the boat goes through by Feb, and make 2022 a more optimistic possibility.

Tomorrow night goes down to 12 F. Brrr, with a repeat on Sunday and Monday night.

I guess winter has arrived.

Karen and I will enjoy a bottle of wine and kiss at midnight :)

Black-eyed peas and ham for lunch tomorrow,,, tradition.

Have a great New Year's Eve and look forward to a new and better year coming!

I see we have baby pics, so here's some baby pengys

Very cold here as well Patrick. Nice you stay with tradition on NY day. Cute babies.   Mary your wet there, and cold like Patrick. We are not as cold as Patrick however.  I too, will be home tonight watching the ball drop and with Tom, Ruby and Buster saying goodbye to 2021 and hoping 2022 will be a better year. Happy New Years Eve all. Hi Ruth Voted.

They're all so sweet, you will feel the positive energy overtaking you. | Baby animals, Animals beautiful, Cute baby animals

Another trip around the sun complete, ,, and we are still here. So, that's a good thing :)

Tonight is the really cold one, and it's been raining. Everything will be a sheet of ice.

That's a cutey little lep cub Gayle. Hi Mary. How's it going in Ireland?

Hi Ruth

Have a great Jan 1 and TY for voting

Orchid Mantis

very cold here as well Patrick nice to keep traditions we will all be glad 2021 is over its been a tough year for sure ,I hope the boat gets sorted for you beautiful mantis and baby pengy Gayle I so agree praying for a better year ahead sweet little leopard hi Ruth happy new year all votedThe 35 Cutest Baby Elephants You Will See Today » TwistedSifter

Yes, we made it Patrick.  Sheet of ice sounds terrible. Rain and cold. Just cold here, but we do have sun today :-)  That is a pretty mantis.  How are you doing Mary?  Voted  hi Ruth. Happy, I hope, 2022 all.   Just missed you Mary.

Is this a fly?

5 of the Most Beautiful Bugs on the Planet | Featured Creature

beautiful fly if it is Gayle hi Patrick and Ruth cold and wet here too no ice thankfully voted

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Sign in

Password
 or Sign Up
By signing in, you agree to the amended Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Forgotten your password?
Wildlife Community Network
is provided by:
National Wildlife Humane Society

If you would like to help offset the costs of this community, please use this button to make any small voluntary donation.

If you would like to explore how to further assist NWHS,
please click the link below.
NWHS - Support

Emoticat Codes

Forum

Vote Up Tigerman Saga Daily In Top Webs 14144 Replies

Started by susie. Last reply by Gayle/Mandi Traut 5 hours ago.

Tiger count rises by 33% in India 2 Replies

Started by simranjit singh. Last reply by Ruth McD Dec 28, 2019.

PETITIONS: ANIMALS AND HABITATS 9 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Nov 23, 2019.

Status of W1 8 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by simranjit singh Sep 18, 2019.

PETITIONS FOR ANIMALS AND HABITATS 8 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Jun 27, 2019.

PETITIONS: ANIMALS AND HABITATS 23 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Gayle/Mandi Traut May 25, 2019.

ANIMALS: BE THEIR VOICE 12 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Feb 12, 2019.

Obi The Tiger Plays 28 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by Ruth McD Sep 8, 2018.

Tiger Gizmo's Play Day 30 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by Ruth McD May 3, 2018.

Regina Dickerson, Rest In Peace 8 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by Ruth McD Mar 13, 2017.

Help Save Rainforest

Donate through NWHS.
100% of all proceeds go to Touch The Jungle.
If using a credit card, a PayPal membership is not required.

Visit NWHS

NWHS At Facebook

View Tigerman Saga
991 Members Groups Discussions Blog posts Photos Music Tracks

© 2022   Created by Catman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service