Wildlife1.Com

Wildlife Community Network

Vote Up Tigerman Saga Daily In Top Webs

Vote For The Tigerman Saga
(Site opens in new windows. You may need to turn off pop-up stopper)

For Web Comic/Story Lovers
Please Consider Voting Daily!

The Topwebcomics

Please Vote Daily
(Requires NO Joining, Nor Sign In)

Check the button that matches the random thumb graphic,
then click vote.

Views: 50286

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Glad you like lioness photo, Patrick. I do have pre-diabetes, so maybe.

Orangutan has the right idea of staying cool.

Great pix Ruth and Patrick. Sorry to hear about diabetes for you both. Hope all will be well. Hi Mary, still warm here. Voted all have a nice Tuesday.

Birds | National Wildlife Federation

beautiful lioness Ruth and hippo staying cool ,that orangutan is staying cool too gorgeous bird Gayle you are all still having heat quite autumnal here windy and wet  sorry to hear about the diabetes guys my Mam had that its tough going all enjoy Tuesday all voted 

Good afternoon. Love the hippos Ruth. I have enjoyed watching the Fiona at the zoo, grow up. She's quite the star. Keep those carbs down low Ruth, and you might can avoid diabetes. Sugar and starchy foods is what did me in. Full blown diabetes truly sucks.

Not sure what kind of bird that is Gayle, but it's cool. Love the sea lions Mary.

Have a great camel day and TY for voting. We are holding in the 200s, which is pretty good :)

Mud Kids

love the muddy guys Patrick my Rosie would love to join in hi Gayle and Ruth enjoy Wednesday all voted

Thanks, Mandi. Love the bird.

I want your wet, and wind weather, Mary. Cute seals cooling off, and precious lion cub.

Thanks for the nutritional info to not get full diabetes, Patrick. It's hard to change diet, but worth it to be healthier.

Those baby eles are having a great mud-dippin time.

Have a good camel day. Voted.

Love all the cute pix Mary, Patrick, and Ruth. Much cooler here today. All have a nice Wednesday.. Voted.

baby elephant | Quick Stepp

Good afternoon ladies. 5more weeks until retirement, LOL. Counting down the days.

Awesome photos. Glad you're cooler Gayle. Cute lion cub Mary. Ruth, it's nice they are pinpointing pre-diabetes now. It's a good warning sign.

Cut out all sugars and all the starchy foods you can. I'm full blow diabetic, so I eat no pasta, bread, corn, rice, beans etc. Meats and leafy veggies are zero carb, so excellent replacements. Eggs are low carb and high protein.

I stay under 30 carbs a day. Get a home blood glucose test and try to stay around 100. If you move onto full type 2, it's pretty much forever and you will have to go to a stringent diet anyway.

Have a great Thursday and TY for the votes. Last day of the month. Scores are all reset tomorrow.

Black Chinned Emperor Tamarin

(He looks like some sort of Buddhist philosopher)

I retired Patrick but I went back I don't think you will you have more sense beautiful bears Ruth sweet ellies Gayle gorgeous tamarin Patrick happy Thursday all voted

Very cute pix Mary and Patrick, I'm much older than you and Mary,  so very retired. :-)  You will enjoy it Patrick, yes, I bet you are counting down.  All enjoy Thursday  Voted Hi Ruth.

Wildlife Conservation | National Geographic Society

TGIF

Cool ele pics. I just love baby eles, they are so cute. It's a beautiful day here today. Hot, but not scorching,, high 80's F. sunny with big puffy clouds.

Went to town toady, did some banking business, groceries and picked up 3 cases of chicken quarters for Gizmo. That will last 2 weeks.

Hi Ruth

Have a great Friday and TY for voting.

Indigo Bunting and a sunflower

Beautiful pic Patrick glad to hear your weather is nice and Gizmo will be happy too. TGIF all voted. We have nice weather as well with a cool breeze. Hi Mary and Ruth.

Yulan flowers look like birds

Yulan Magnolias Look So Much Like Birds You Won't Believe They're Flowers

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Wildlife Community Network
is provided by:
National Wildlife Humane Society

If you would like to help offset the costs of this community, please use this button to make any small voluntary donation.

If you would like to explore how to further assist NWHS,
please click the link below.
NWHS - Support

Emoticat Codes

Forum

Vote Up Tigerman Saga Daily In Top Webs 14420 Replies

Started by susie. Last reply by Gayle/Mandi Traut 2 hours ago.

Tiger count rises by 33% in India 2 Replies

Started by simranjit singh. Last reply by Ruth McD Dec 28, 2019.

PETITIONS: ANIMALS AND HABITATS 9 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Nov 23, 2019.

Status of W1 8 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by simranjit singh Sep 18, 2019.

PETITIONS FOR ANIMALS AND HABITATS 8 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Jun 27, 2019.

PETITIONS: ANIMALS AND HABITATS 23 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Gayle/Mandi Traut May 25, 2019.

ANIMALS: BE THEIR VOICE 12 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Feb 12, 2019.

Obi The Tiger Plays 28 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by Ruth McD Sep 8, 2018.

Tiger Gizmo's Play Day 30 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by Ruth McD May 3, 2018.

Regina Dickerson, Rest In Peace 8 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by Ruth McD Mar 13, 2017.

Help Save Rainforest

Donate through NWHS.
100% of all proceeds go to Touch The Jungle.
If using a credit card, a PayPal membership is not required.

Visit NWHS

NWHS At Facebook

View Tigerman Saga

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

© 2022   Created by Catman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service