Wildlife1.Com

Wildlife Community Network

Vote Up Tigerman Saga Daily In Top Webs

Vote For The Tigerman Saga
(Site opens in new windows. You may need to turn off pop-up stopper)

For Web Comic/Story Lovers
Please Consider Voting Daily!

The Topwebcomics

Please Vote Daily
(Requires NO Joining, Nor Sign In)

Check the button that matches the random thumb graphic,
then click vote.

Views: 69650

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Beautiful pix Mary and Patrick. Glad to hear weather is good. Good luck with the kitties Patrick, I'm sure they will have good homes. What is the trip to Missouri for? I guess to more the kitties? Happy Wednesday all. Voted hi Ruth.

10 facts about groundhogs

Good afternoon ladies.

Just got back from Missouri, National Tiger Sanctuary. We took 7 cats there. 4 little kittens, one bigger kitten and 2 5 year pet cats of Karen's (she cried when we left).

They will find great homes. Some will stay there as office cats, or in the intern dorm. Some of the volunteers and interns have expressed a desire to take a cat for their own home pet. 7 down, about 35 more to go. They will take all we can catch and tame. They'll even take the wild ones (if I can catch them) and let them live outside, on the property (for vermin control)

They are coming on Sept. 6 for Gizmo. They showed me the area he will live, it's very nice.

We're going to try to have 7 more ready to move, this time next week. There's a half dozen kittens outside, hopefully I can catch them. Some are quite skittish though.

Hi Mary and Ruth

Have a great Thursday and TY

Common Hill Myna (awesome birds, awesome mimics)

t sounds like a nice place for the kitties Patrick I hope they all get nice homes its hard on you and Karen to part with them pretty mina Gayle that moma has her work cut out so cute Hi Ruth happyThursday all voted 

Good you are taming the kittens. National Tiger great home for them, and cats, Patrick. Cool volunteers, and interns want cats of their own, and letting some run free on property. The black one is feisty. Glad he finally came out. You'll tame him yet. It is sad for both you, and Karen letting them go, especially tiger Gizmo. Glad the area he is going to is nice. Love the myna bird.

Good raining there again, Mary. It's the real ones from Lion King. Akuna Matata.

Same here, warm, but some humidity in last days, Mandi. Ugh! Cute little guys with Mama.

Have a good Thursday all. Voted^5

Love all the pix Mary, Ruth, and Patrick. Mynas are noisy birds LOL..  Glad the kittens are all going to a nice place hard for Karen. It will be hard when Gizmo goes on you Patrick. All have a nice Thursday. Voted.

Rare

Rare white baby tiger | Baby animals pictures, Cute animals, Cute wild animals

Meerkat on a warthog, right out of The Lion King, lol. Regal tiger Ruth. Cute little snow leopard. 

Managed to get 3 more kittens into the house to start taming. There's several more out there, including another jet black one.

Have a good Friday and TY for voting

Leopard climbing

Love the pic Patrick, your doing well with the  kitties.  Mary and Ruth all have a nice Friday,  Voted.

World Wildlife Day 2022: Know about the history, theme, and significance | Lifestyle News,The Indian Express

You're really good at taming the kitties, Patrick. Is the black kitten ready to go? Hope the other black one is easier. Mraw. Glad you like the regal tiger. Hangin out leopard.

Precious leopard resting, and cyoooot blu-eyed snow leopard cub, Mandi.

Hi, Mary.

Saturday good vibes. Voted.

love all the beautiful cat pics you have your work cut out taming the kitties Patrick  hi Gayle and Ruth happy Saturday all voted

Love all the cat pix Mary and Ruth.  We are having a hot Saturday. All have a good day. Voted hi Patrick. 

I Spy Animals: Big cats with circles and rosettes

Beautiful snow leopard, Mary. Looking at him in snow cools me down some.

Hot here too, Mandi. Precious leopard.

Possibly a reincarnation of Scrat the saber-tooth squirrel from Ice Age movie in his latest pursuit of the acorn.

Beautiful leopards ladies,, that squirrel is so cute.

Ruth, turns out the black one outside is the same one that WAS inside, he tore open some screen on an open area (behind a piece of curtain). Now I can't get near him. He has 0 trust in me now. I was so worried when I couldn't find him, but was seeing him outside. LOL

We got 3 more small kittens inside. Probably add 2 personal pet cats to the next run (my Jack and Ginger, I will be sad)

Have a nice Sat. and TY for voting

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Wildlife Community Network
is provided by:
National Wildlife Humane Society

If you would like to help offset the costs of this community, please use this button to make any small voluntary donation.

If you would like to explore how to further assist NWHS,
please click the link below.
NWHS - Support

Emoticat Codes

Forum

Vote Up Tigerman Saga Daily In Top Webs 14566 Replies

Started by susie. Last reply by Gayle/Mandi Traut 14 hours ago.

Tiger count rises by 33% in India 2 Replies

Started by simranjit singh. Last reply by Ruth McD Dec 28, 2019.

PETITIONS: ANIMALS AND HABITATS 9 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Nov 23, 2019.

Status of W1 8 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by simranjit singh Sep 18, 2019.

PETITIONS FOR ANIMALS AND HABITATS 8 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Jun 27, 2019.

PETITIONS: ANIMALS AND HABITATS 23 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Gayle/Mandi Traut May 25, 2019.

ANIMALS: BE THEIR VOICE 12 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Feb 12, 2019.

Obi The Tiger Plays 28 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by Ruth McD Sep 8, 2018.

Tiger Gizmo's Play Day 30 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by Ruth McD May 3, 2018.

Regina Dickerson, Rest In Peace 8 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by Ruth McD Mar 13, 2017.

Help Save Rainforest

Donate through NWHS.
100% of all proceeds go to Touch The Jungle.
If using a credit card, a PayPal membership is not required.

Visit NWHS

NWHS At Facebook

View Tigerman Saga

© 2022   Created by Catman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service