Wildlife1.Com

Wildlife Community Network

Vote Up Tigerman Saga Daily In Top Webs

Vote For The Tigerman Saga
(Site opens in new windows. You may need to turn off pop-up stopper)

For Web Comic/Story Lovers
Please Consider Voting Daily!

The Topwebcomics

Please Vote Daily
(Requires NO Joining, Nor Sign In)

Check the button that matches the random thumb graphic,
then click vote.

Views: 69671

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Those kitties look so cute Patrick. Hope the dogs find homes. Great pix . Your back to rain Mary. We have a nice breeze today and not to hot yet. All enjoy Thursday voted. hi Ruth First day of fall thanks  Patrick I didn't know. :-)

Wild Baby Animals Stock Photos, Pictures & Royalty-Free Images - iStock

I made a web page to help move the cats and dogs that were dumped here, posted it on FB and no Likes, no shares, :( 

www.catman1.com/ourpets

I keep calling shelters but none will take them. I'm at a loss

beautiful foxes Gayle good to have a breeze Patrick I will share the link and hope your pets get great homes they are so sweet hi Ruth happy Friday all voted

TY Mary. <3 Likes, Shares and Comments trips the FB algos and makes a post show up in more people's newsfeeds.

I'm going to try to get better photos and replace what's showing

Hi Gayle and Ruth

Have a good Friday and TY for being friends

The web page looks real good on here Patrick. I've seen that shelters are full.  I will share it when I get on FB. Cute pix too Mary. We are in the beginning of a very hot heatwave. All have a nice Friday.  Voted hi Ruth

Baby fox mother hi-res stock photography and images - Alamy

I will like, and share your FB page for cats, and dogs to be placed in loving homes, Patrick. Nice breeze there. Hi seahorse.

Better weather there, Mandi. Rain a couple of days here, and cooler. Fall is here. Yeah! Precious foxes.

Precious lioness resting with cub, Mary.

Happy Saturday. Voted^5.

sorry about your heatwave Gayle ,darling foxes .Patrick I will keep sharing I have lots of American friends ,sweet Seahorse .Ruth fall weather is lovely not too hot or cold I don't mind rain beautiful lion .Happy Saturday all voted

TY ladies, I should have started looking for homes for pets, before ferals. I didn't realize it would be so hard to place the pets. Even the no-kill shelters refuse to take them. Covid has caused shelters to fill up, because so many people got pets when working from home. Now that they have to go back, they are surrendering their pets.
However, none of our pets were sought out. The dogs were dumped here, and all of the pet cats were feral, and that had a problem that caused us to bring them in. (Sick, runts, mother killed by a dog, etc).
I need to figure out something before we close on the boat, in case we have to abandon our plans and can still back out on the boat purchase.

I'm going to go visit Gizmo Tuesday, and take these 4 kittens (in my office). Their staff vet will be there that day, and I'm going to see if he has any ideas.

Hi Ruth, TY!

Have a great day and TY for the votes and help!

sea turtle in coral

Love all the pix .  So sorry your having trouble placing the animals Patrick. I too, will share. Big heatwave today and a few more days.  Enjoy Saturday all. Voted

Wildlife Conservation | National Geographic Society

sweet ellies Gayle stay safe in the heatwave .Patrick sorry you are having so much trouble I hope the guy has some helpful ideas pretty sea turtle hi Ruth happy Sunday all voted

Pretty eles and foxes. A bit of sad news. If you saw the photo of the 4 kittens in front of my office window, they were ferals I tamed, to go to Nat Tiger Tuesday. The little one on the window seal looking out, we called squeaky. 
Little squeaky died last night. She just had so many worms, she couldn't pass them after the wormer. It was sad for Karen,,, the kitten was having convulsions, loud crying, etc. Karen kept it in the bed with her, trying to calm and console, until she passed. She was so impacted with worms in her tiny body, she wouldn't have survived anyway. Karen was crying.. : (

So, now only 3 will be leaving Tuesday. Squeaky will remain here forever :(

However, I will be able to see Gizmo Tuesday, I'm really looking forward to that. I miss the big 'ol guy, a lot. Retiring to a big adventure sure is hard. Upside,,, the boat is almost ready to close on the purchase closing.

Still need to re-home the 5 pet cats and 2 dogs. We'll discuss it with National Tiger, about taking them all,,, Tuesday, when we get there. They have now taken a priority over the feral cats.

Hi Ruth

Have a pleasant Sunday, and TY

dolphin twist

Love the pictures.  So sorry about the little kitty passing away Patrick.  I know Karen felt so bad.  Hopeuly you'll get the dogs and kitties placed soon and you'll see Gizmo.  Our heat is better today.  Voted enjoy Sunday all. Hi Ruth

33 Baby Dolphin Facts That Make Us Go 'Awww' | Always Pets

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Wildlife Community Network
is provided by:
National Wildlife Humane Society

If you would like to help offset the costs of this community, please use this button to make any small voluntary donation.

If you would like to explore how to further assist NWHS,
please click the link below.
NWHS - Support

Emoticat Codes

Forum

Vote Up Tigerman Saga Daily In Top Webs 14566 Replies

Started by susie. Last reply by Gayle/Mandi Traut 15 hours ago.

Tiger count rises by 33% in India 2 Replies

Started by simranjit singh. Last reply by Ruth McD Dec 28, 2019.

PETITIONS: ANIMALS AND HABITATS 9 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Nov 23, 2019.

Status of W1 8 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by simranjit singh Sep 18, 2019.

PETITIONS FOR ANIMALS AND HABITATS 8 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Jun 27, 2019.

PETITIONS: ANIMALS AND HABITATS 23 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Gayle/Mandi Traut May 25, 2019.

ANIMALS: BE THEIR VOICE 12 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Feb 12, 2019.

Obi The Tiger Plays 28 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by Ruth McD Sep 8, 2018.

Tiger Gizmo's Play Day 30 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by Ruth McD May 3, 2018.

Regina Dickerson, Rest In Peace 8 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by Ruth McD Mar 13, 2017.

Help Save Rainforest

Donate through NWHS.
100% of all proceeds go to Touch The Jungle.
If using a credit card, a PayPal membership is not required.

Visit NWHS

NWHS At Facebook

View Tigerman Saga

© 2022   Created by Catman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service