Wildlife1.Com

Wildlife Community Network

Vote Up Tigerman Saga Daily In Top Webs

• Rating: 5 after 17 votes

Vote For The Tigerman Saga
(Site opens in new windows. You may need to turn off pop-up stopper)

For Web Comic/Story Lovers
Please Consider Voting Daily!

The Topwebcomics

Please Vote Daily
(Requires NO Joining, Nor Sign In)

Check the button that matches the random thumb graphic,
then click vote.

Views: 21164

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh  Mary so sorry about Mac, Patrick's suggestions are good ones, I have always given all my dogs t those, even Ruby who has no problems. Daily. Joint Max chews. This is the one I give Ruby, maybe some online close to you?    https://www.entirelypets.com/jointmaxts5.html  Hope the pain meds help. Oh yes, some dogs, Benny and Ruby, love the squirrel chase. Ruth, hope your weather is better today. Glad your weather is a little cooler today Ruth. All have a great Friday.  Voted

PS I love the voting pictures LOL

its all white again thanks for all the tips i'l try them all its very wet and windy here wheres summer ? happy friday Gayle Patrick Ruth voted

Crazy morning this morning. Mowing guys showed up early, I was just getting up (stayed up late watching Netflix, lol). They are knocking it out fast, skipping some spots that I'll get later with the weed trimmer. I'll darn sure get that flat fixed on my mower, and save money :)

It's supposed to rain later today, so it's good they came early

I have had dogs with bad hips Mary, and the glucosomine/chondroitan seemed to help. It wasn't a cure, but it made things more bearable for them, and lessened the bad spells. They had full blow hip displaysia. Very old and large dogs.

I am off to do the newsletter, going out today. I hope everyone has an awesome Saturday, TY for the votes.

Glad to hear about Mac Mary, and agree, where is summer? It's 70 and windy here too. Patrick, glad the mowers got there and getting at it early if it's going to rain there.  LOL on fixing the mower flat. As you said about large dogs and hips glucosomine/chondroitan doesn't cure it, but sure helps them get around. I've always used it on my Dobes.  Going to do Ruby's nails now.   Ruth how is everything on your end. ?   Voted  Enjoy Saturday.

i agree Patrick and Gayle we can only help our dogs feel better we can't cure bad hips  love the donkeys i wonder if this happens to small dogs  hi Ruth how are you voted

Hi cute puppy in shoe. That's an interesting question if small dogs get bad hips too, Mary. Is it still wet and windy there? It was warmer yesterday. I drove to next town over, windows open, making it cooler.

Love the photo of ellie' family walking on plains toward the sunset, Mandi. The sky is so beautiful. Donkey mama and baby are so precious. Ruby's nails are nice and trimmed. Time for squirrel chasing. I'm so glad yard sales are back. Another reason to love weekends:)

Glad the mower guys got the mowing done before rain, Patrick. Netflix binging is always great.

Always welcome for votes. Voted.

Awesome pics ladies.. The little donkeys are so cute.

I hope you all are having a wonderful Mother's Day (I miss mine every day)

Have a pleasant Sunday and TY for the votes!

Mary puppy in the shoe adorable, I think little dogs could have bad hips but not often like our big ones. Ruth, Rohke kitty taking today off LOL. Happy Mother's Day to all of us who are mother's. Patrick, I miss my Mom everyday as well.TY for the nice tribute to us Moms. All enjoy your Sunday. Voted.

Rohke made me feel sleepy. It's restful here.

Thanks for beautiful Mom poem, Patrick.

Happy Mother's Day, girls <3

lovely mom poem Patrick Rohke taking it easy i love yard sales too Ruth never know what you'd find Imiss my mom a lot too Gayle no one can ever take their place  happy sunday all voted

Good morning ladies, I hope everyone had a nice weekend. I stayed up too late last night, watching Netflix. LOL... slept in a little this morning.

Saw this and grabbed it,, an African Forest Elephant. Their numbers are falling pretty fast

Have a great Monday and TY for the votes!

what a beauty Patrick i love netflix as well  hi Gayle and Ruth how are ye voted

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Sign in

Password
 or Sign Up
By signing in, you agree to the amended Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Forgotten your password?
Wildlife Community Network
is provided by:
National Wildlife Humane Society

If you would like to help offset the costs of this community, please use this button to make any small voluntary donation.

If you would like to explore how to further assist NWHS,
please click the link below.
NWHS - Support

Emoticat Codes

Forum

Vote Up Tigerman Saga Daily In Top Webs 9753 Replies

Started by susie. Last reply by Catman 13 hours ago.

ANIMAL PETITIONS 19 24 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Jun 6.

NO ANIMALS IN ENTERTAINMENT 9 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD May 16.

Obi The Tiger Plays 26 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by Ruth McD May 3.

Tiger Gizmo's Play Day 30 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by Ruth McD May 3.

PETITIONS: BAN TROPHY HUNTING AND POACHING 29 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Mar 25.

PETITIONS: MARINE LIFE AND HABITATS 18 Replies

PETITIONS: NO ANIMALS IN ANY KIND OF ENTERTAINMENT 1 Reply

BIG CAT PETITIONS 14 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Mar 19.

WILDLIFE PETITIONS 142 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Mar 13.

Help Save Rainforest

Donate through NWHS.
100% of all proceeds go to Touch The Jungle.
If using a credit card, a PayPal membership is not required.

Visit NWHS

NWHS At Facebook

View Tigerman Saga

Birthdays

1001 Members Groups Discussions Blog posts Photos Music Tracks

© 2018   Created by Catman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service