Wildlife1.Com

Wildlife Community Network

Vote Up Tigerman Saga Daily In Top Webs

• Rating: 5 after 17 votes

Vote For The Tigerman Saga
(Site opens in new windows. You may need to turn off pop-up stopper)

For Web Comic/Story Lovers
Please Consider Voting Daily!

The Topwebcomics

Please Vote Daily
(Requires NO Joining, Nor Sign In)

Check the button that matches the random thumb graphic,
then click vote.

Views: 22092

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

very late tonight happy monday all voted

Good afternoon ladies. So happy to hear Rosie is on the mend Mary. We had a very brief shower a little while ago, just enough to run the humidity up,, then the heat came back. Nice while it lasted though. lol

Have a great Tuesday and TY for the votes,,,

Here's a momma and baby, sunny themselves.. :)

can you believe we are looking for rain in ireland?it hasen't rained for a month must be a record after the coldest may came the hottest june ,Rosie is much better i am going on holidays on friday so i wont be around much for 3 weeks i;l miss you Gayle Patrick Ruth if i get a chance or wifi i'l pop in i'l be around tomorrow and thursday .Rosie goes back to the vet tomorrow i'm taking 4 dogs to kerry  happy tuesday all voted

Thanks Mandi. We are building more memories together. It feels like Hope and Lora are growing faster than our kids did. Maybe because I don't see them all of the time? They will be excited to see the pics. It's still hot every day here too. Not humid though. When going out in car, I try to be home before 2 p.m., when the heat starts to really rise. By 9:30 p.m. it begins to cool down. Ahhhh.

The donkey mama and baby are so precious.

Glad you got some showers, Patrick. The Hippo mama and baby look so comfy sun bathing together.

Yeah, Rosie on the mend. It's so great you are getting rain again, Mary. That's a big heatwave record for there. Glad you will be here for next two days. When you go, I will miss you being here too, but it's so wonderful to go away for a while. All of your dogs will miss you. Hope you can still visit here some times. If not, have a fabulous time on your vaca. I can't figure out what the animals above are. The baby has beautiful markings.

All have a good night.

Welcome for the votes. Voted.

Voted back later :-)

Hi Patrick its the same here a small shower bet you never thought you'd hear me say that ,Ruth i am taking the dogs 4 of them wish me luck ,lovely to be making memories i agree grankids grow faster ,how about greatgrandkids Gayle?all enjoy wednesday voted

Happy camel day ladies, half way through the week. Good luck with the 4 dogs Mary (great ele pic).

I hope everyone is doing well. I didn't grab an animal pic to post, I have been going like a jack rabbit all day.

Have a great day and TY for the votes!

Ruth those animals you did not know are tapirs I believe. Glad your not getting humidity. We are hot this week, big fires down south in Morgan hill, sadly 4 horses lost their lives:-(  Happy Camel day eve. Loving all the pix. Mary will miss you but happy your treating yourself to holiday.. Enjoy. Glad Rosie is better whew.   I too have been very busy on phone work Patrick,  All take care.

"Did you know that lions have round pupils, instead of vertical slits that are found in domestic cats. Having pupils that are vertical slits are handy for cats that are on the prowl for small prey and need to be able to focus clearly on the small stuff.

However, larger felines such as lions generally hunt larger prey, so there is unlikely to be a significant advantage to having slit pupils. Having round pupils also allows more light to filter into the eye at night, giving the lion better night vision."

~ Africa Geographic

Have a great Thursday ladies, have fun on your vacation Mary. TY for the votes!

I liked the tutorial about the lions Patrick, makes sense. Kinda of like our parrots. Ruth hope not too hot, Mary enjoy your holiday. Humid here. All have a great Thursday  Voted

just a quick pop in i was reading about the lions see you all soon voted

TGIF!

Sure is a hot one here today. Almost 100F...

I would be outside sunning myself and getting a tan, but that's a big nope in this heat.

I hope everyone is having a goof Friday and staying cool. TY for the daily votes!

Here's a cool cat and cubs, sunning herself

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Sign in

Password
 or Sign Up
By signing in, you agree to the amended Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Forgotten your password?
Wildlife Community Network
is provided by:
National Wildlife Humane Society

If you would like to help offset the costs of this community, please use this button to make any small voluntary donation.

If you would like to explore how to further assist NWHS,
please click the link below.
NWHS - Support

Emoticat Codes

Forum

Vote Up Tigerman Saga Daily In Top Webs 10050 Replies

Started by susie. Last reply by Catman 16 hours ago.

ANIMAL PETITIONS 19 36 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Sep 8.

Obi The Tiger Plays 28 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by Ruth McD Sep 8.

PETITIONS: BAN TROPHY HUNTING AND POACHING 32 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by mary foley Aug 13.

NO ANIMALS IN ENTERTAINMENT 25 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Catman Aug 7.

Tiger Gizmo's Play Day 30 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by Ruth McD May 3.

PETITIONS: MARINE LIFE AND HABITATS 18 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Mar 25.

PETITIONS: NO ANIMALS IN ANY KIND OF ENTERTAINMENT 1 Reply

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Mar 25.

BIG CAT PETITIONS 14 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Mar 19.

WILDLIFE PETITIONS 142 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Mar 13.

Help Save Rainforest

Donate through NWHS.
100% of all proceeds go to Touch The Jungle.
If using a credit card, a PayPal membership is not required.

Visit NWHS

NWHS At Facebook

View Tigerman Saga
993 Members Groups Discussions Blog posts Photos Music Tracks

© 2018   Created by Catman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service