Wildlife1.Com

Wildlife Community Network

Vote Up Tigerman Saga Daily In Top Webs

• Rating: 5 after 17 votes

Vote For The Tigerman Saga
(Site opens in new windows. You may need to turn off pop-up stopper)

For Web Comic/Story Lovers
Please Consider Voting Daily!

The Topwebcomics

Please Vote Daily
(Requires NO Joining, Nor Sign In)

Check the button that matches the random thumb graphic,
then click vote.

Views: 22607

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cute Ellies and lions Patrick, sorry your having bad weather. Work never stops even for rain. Adorable slots Mary. Ruth hope your Friday is going well and helped Mary on the page disappearing. Happy Friday all  Voted

Related image

really cute foxes Gayle  all the animal pics are so beautiful hi Patrick and Ruth   happy saturday  voted

Adorable Bambi's Mary,  We do like our pix. Hope your all having a nice Saturday. Beautiful autumn day here again..  Voted

Image result for wildlife gifs

Good evening ladies. Awesome zebra .gif Gayle. Those fawns are so cute Mary. It was a cool but sunny day here. Great for working outside. Got more to do tomorrow. Also got the newsletter out.

Have a great evening and, as always, TY for the votes.

A couple of cool hippos

love the hippos and zebras  Gayle and Patrick glad your having nice weather Hi Ruth   good here too  enjoy sunday voted

Awe, that baby polar bear looks like a white Teddy bear. I want to hug him, LOL. Mom wouldn't like that though. They are very aggressive bears.

I hope everyone had a pleasant Sunday. It was nice here and I got quite a bit accomplished. Sunny and in the low 60's F. Watching the new Doctor Who show, first time for a woman Doctor and she is doing a great job at it. ^5

Have a great evening and TY for the votes. Here's some very colorful hummers (I think they are humming birds, got that long beak)

they are beautiful Patrick such wonderful colours its great to feel like you have gotten somewhere with work i have lots to do here arrrghh hi Gayle and Ruth voted

Darling polar bears and hummers. I have hummers all over here. Yes, Mary, I can feel Monday, you and Patrick working hard. Glad the weather is good for you both. Here as well. Cooler today however. Ruth, hope all well there.  Voted

Related image

LOL,, that's how I feel today Mary. That's hilarious Gayle. :D

I went to town today, got groceries. Came home did chores. Wrote 2 reports,,, so it's been a full day. Long drive tomorrow, but just an over-nighter. Lots of driving, even though it's only 1 nights work. Seven hours each way.

I hope everyone is having a good Monday and TY for the votes.

African Fish Eagle, big croc wants him to share. lol

Posting early in case I have no time tonight. Long drive, then dinner with customers then into the plant to work. I hope everyone is having an awesome Tuesday and TY for the votes.

The lion king

I appreciate every ones' thoughts for precious Simba cat. I cry for him, dying, not being here with us anymore, and thinking of how he left this world. Genevieve tried to keep him, and Scooter as indoor cats so they would be safer, than being outside, but they started getting out slithering through the open door, and it was hard for her to keep them in anymore.

Have a great time at dinner with clients, and safe trip home, Patrick. Cool and warm weather is a good time to do chores. Those tigers will eat anytime, but when it's cold and/or rainy, it's hard for you to stay out a long time, but you do, because you love and care for the animals so much. He is definitely the Lion King, and gives loud roars. I don't know if the croc is thinking to share with the eagle, or jump up, and try to get him. We will never know. Very colorful hummers. Hippos do have sharp teeth, not like Disney portrays them. They can do a lot of damage, and wild.

Yes, we do love our pics, Mandi. I know how it feels grocery shopping for alot, and it's done, for a while, lol. Weather here same as you. Nice cool Autumn days. I love watching the foxes, and zebras move, especially the kits giving tongue kisses to Mama. More for Lora. She will go crazy over them.

Hope you got your lots to do done, Mary. Nice weather for you too. I felt like the Monday cat. Now, it's Tuesday, yeah. Aww, precious polar bear baby hugging his Mama, and cute, as Mandi says, Bambis all curled up together.

Tuesday good vibes.

JULY 8, 2018, 3 YRS OLD

3 MTHS BEFORE SIMBA'S TRAGIC ENDING OF LIFE

MISSIN YOU SO MUCH

Take it easy driving Patrick, but hope you enjoy your dinner with clients. Lots of work sounds like.Not sure who will win the Eagle & croc lunch LOL. The lion King is gorgeous. Ruth I feel your pain of the loss of darling Simba.:-(  xo

We are having nice autumn weather. Hope Patrick and Mary are too. Much cooler today. Hope all have a nice Tuesday. Voted  

Related image

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Sign in

Password
 or Sign Up
By signing in, you agree to the amended Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Forgotten your password?
Wildlife Community Network
is provided by:
National Wildlife Humane Society

If you would like to help offset the costs of this community, please use this button to make any small voluntary donation.

If you would like to explore how to further assist NWHS,
please click the link below.
NWHS - Support

Emoticat Codes

Forum

Vote Up Tigerman Saga Daily In Top Webs 10212 Replies

Started by susie. Last reply by Gayle/Mandi Traut 20 hours ago.

today is my Birthday 2 Replies

Started by angel visconti. Last reply by angel visconti Nov 7.

ANIMALS: BE THEIR VOICE 6 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Nov 7.

NO ANIMALS IN ENTERTAINMENT 26 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Sep 24.

PETITIONS: BAN TROPHY HUNTING AND POACHING 33 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Sep 24.

ANIMAL PETITIONS 19 36 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Sep 8.

Obi The Tiger Plays 28 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by Ruth McD Sep 8.

Tiger Gizmo's Play Day 30 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by Ruth McD May 3.

PETITIONS: MARINE LIFE AND HABITATS 18 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Mar 25.

PETITIONS: NO ANIMALS IN ANY KIND OF ENTERTAINMENT 1 Reply

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Mar 25.

Help Save Rainforest

Donate through NWHS.
100% of all proceeds go to Touch The Jungle.
If using a credit card, a PayPal membership is not required.

Visit NWHS

NWHS At Facebook

View Tigerman Saga
994 Members Groups Discussions Blog posts Photos Music Tracks

© 2018   Created by Catman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service