Wildlife1.Com

Wildlife Community Network

Vote Up Tigerman Saga Daily In Top Webs

• Rating: 5 after 17 votes

Vote For The Tigerman Saga
(Site opens in new windows. You may need to turn off pop-up stopper)

For Web Comic/Story Lovers
Please Consider Voting Daily!

The Topwebcomics

Please Vote Daily
(Requires NO Joining, Nor Sign In)

Check the button that matches the random thumb graphic,
then click vote.

Views: 29623

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i'm delighted about Ruby Gayle i know it will be tough getting her to rest her leg ,Ruth be careful on those dark snowy  roads that was a bad break for Genievive  her car packing up  , shes lucky to have such a great mom .Patrick i hope you got a rest you need it ,very wet and windy here .happy thursday al votedCritically endangered Madagascar hedgeturtle. Most of these animals are killed by non-native predators before reaching maturity (breeding age), which for this species is somewhere between 20 and 25 years.hedge turtle

just popping in to vote Gayle Patrick Ruth hope all is well 

Lion in the grass, and those cubs climbing on Mom. Adorable. I have never seen a hedge turtle, very cool. I love bald eagles.

Got new wheel bearings and back brakes on my car this morning. The bearings were making a loud roaring sound, now it's very quiet again. New brakes on the front on Monday. Should be good to go for awhile now.

Have a great Friday ladies and TY for the votes!

American Bobcat

Posting a bit early, lots of work to do today. Completed my newsletter for this afternoon and caught up on work/service reports. Now to work outside washing water pans, cleaning enclosures and feeding. It's cool but sunny today. Good day for working outside, lol.

I hope everyone is having an awesome Sat. and TY for those votes. We are doing well.

what a beautiful leopard Patrick and a sweet bobcat  nice to have your car quiet again noises in cars always cost money  hi Gayle and Ruth very cold and frosty here votedA lioness yoga stretch. #WildCats #Lion #LionCub #Animals #Yoga #Stretch

jist popping in to vote very frosty here grands just gone happy sunday all Siberian Tiger running in snow. Beautiful, dynamic and powerful photo of this majestic animal. Set in environment typical for this amazing animal. Birches and meadows image photo

Beautiful lion and tiger Ruth. I had a female lion for years, that was a Texas rescue. Her name was Marissa and she was a very gentle and sweet cat.

Hi Ruth and Gayle. How is Ruby doing?

Cold but sunny here. The wind is blowing hard though, so the cold cuts like a knife. Had to work outside, thawing the hose (I accidentally let it freeze solid). Took over an hour to get water through it. Watered everybody then drained it. I'll use jugs of warm water for the next couple of days.

Have a pleasant Sunday and TY for the votes.

Colobus monkeys

beautiful Tiger Mary, and you had the grands fun. Patrick, brrrr, sounds terribly cold. Cold as heck here too. Agree , it goes right through you. And your water, that was a lot of work. Those monkey are so cute and pretty.  TY for asking about Ruby, she is still limping but not complaining. Guess it's going to take awhile? Hi Ruth. Voted Happy football Sunday.. 

African forest elephant

Related image

Glad you had a wonderful Sunday with your grands, Mary. Always building those precious memories together. Genevieve was very thankful for me driving her to work, and home, and paid for the gas every time. She bought a 2009 Subaru Forester SUV last night from Hertz car lot. They went down to $5,000 from $9,000, no down payment, so she could afford it. Her, the girls, and me took a ride in it today. So quiet, and comfy. Genevieve is so happy to be independent again. A first for me seeing a hedge turtle. Very cool animal. Eagle Momo is so flexible bending her neck to the side. Love the stretching lioness, and beautiful tiger in snow.
It’s great you got your brakes done, Patrick. Those bearings can be pretty loud when worn out. That was a long time for hose to thaw out enough for water to go through it. In cold, the wind does make it worse, freezing. I’m glad you had at least one nice day to do the animal chores. Ahh, sweet Marissa lioness. You, and her were blessed to have each other, and same goes for all of the other animals you have rescued, and cared for through these many years. Gorgeous Colobus Mama, and baby monkeys. Love the leopard cub, and American Bobcat.
Ruby is on the mend, Mandi. She’s being such a good girl, not complaining. Very precious Mama, and baby African Forest Ellies.
Have a good night all. Voted.

Ruby

Woofs and meows from Rohke

Love from me

Gayle/Mandi Traut said:

beautiful Tiger Mary, and you had the grands fun. Patrick, brrrr, sounds terribly cold. Cold as heck here too. Agree , it goes right through you. And your water, that was a lot of work. Those monkey are so cute and pretty.  TY for asking about Ruby, she is still limping but not complaining. Guess it's going to take awhile? Hi Ruth. Voted Happy football Sunday.. 

African forest elephant

Related image

Ruby trusts her mama to sort things out Gayle  really  cold here too frosty as well i hate icey  lovely ellie and mama ,Ruth what a pretty fox i'm so happy Genevieve  got her new car  she had great help from you that hide was sure worth building fox is smiling Patrick how are you?votedimagen no mostrada

Ty Ruth for the cute pic it's so true too, and love right back to you and Rohke kitteth.  and Mary for caring about Ruby. You guys are awesome.. Beautiful fox too Ruth how cool Genevieve got her new car. What a joy for all. What a beauty that Eagle is Mary. Ohhh don't like ice and stay warm. It's still cold here and rain on the way tonight and tomorrow.  Dreary day here. Hi Patrick, how are you?  Voted

Rare Falcon

Image result for falcon pic

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Sign in

Password
 or Sign Up
By signing in, you agree to the amended Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Forgotten your password?
Wildlife Community Network
is provided by:
National Wildlife Humane Society

If you would like to help offset the costs of this community, please use this button to make any small voluntary donation.

If you would like to explore how to further assist NWHS,
please click the link below.
NWHS - Support

Emoticat Codes

Forum

Vote Up Tigerman Saga Daily In Top Webs 11657 Replies

Started by susie. Last reply by mary foley 2 hours ago.

Tiger count rises by 33% in India 2 Replies

Started by simranjit singh. Last reply by Ruth McD Dec 28, 2019.

PETITIONS: ANIMALS AND HABITATS 9 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Nov 23, 2019.

Status of W1 8 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by simranjit singh Sep 18, 2019.

PETITIONS FOR ANIMALS AND HABITATS 8 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Jun 27, 2019.

PETITIONS: ANIMALS AND HABITATS 23 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Gayle/Mandi Traut May 25, 2019.

ANIMALS: BE THEIR VOICE 12 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Feb 12, 2019.

Obi The Tiger Plays 28 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by Ruth McD Sep 8, 2018.

Tiger Gizmo's Play Day 30 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by Ruth McD May 3, 2018.

Regina Dickerson, Rest In Peace 8 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by Ruth McD Mar 13, 2017.

Help Save Rainforest

Donate through NWHS.
100% of all proceeds go to Touch The Jungle.
If using a credit card, a PayPal membership is not required.

Visit NWHS

NWHS At Facebook

View Tigerman Saga
995 Members Groups Discussions Blog posts Photos Music Tracks

© 2020   Created by Catman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service