Wildlife1.Com

Wildlife Community Network

Vote Up Tigerman Saga Daily In Top Webs

• Rating: 5 after 17 votes

Vote For The Tigerman Saga
(Site opens in new windows. You may need to turn off pop-up stopper)

For Web Comic/Story Lovers
Please Consider Voting Daily!

The Topwebcomics

Please Vote Daily
(Requires NO Joining, Nor Sign In)

Check the button that matches the random thumb graphic,
then click vote.

Views: 22357

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

TGIF ladies.. Are you getting too much rain Gayle? Hope your computer holds up Mary. Everything okay Ruth? Looks like rain here today and tomorrow. Maybe dry out Sunday.

I hope everyone has a great Friday and TY for those votes. :)

We got a fair amount of rain Patrick which is needed, and now looks to be at least 5-7 days of dry. Ruth, home things are well there? Mary, hoping your computer holds up .My youngest Grt-GR-son is quite sick and having breathing problems. He lungs were compromised at birth, both all turned out well. He get colds worse than is brother.  Hopefully Dr. will have some other news today.

All enjoy a great TGIF. Voted 

prayers for you grt grandson Gayle my youngest has a heart murmur he gets worse colds too ,those old winter colds are awful this year    computer is working ok today everytime i think i'l get rid of it it works i must keep threatening it lol  hi Ruth how are things with you ?voted

Wow, I'm really late here. Enjoying all of your comments and pics.

Praying for your Grt Grandson and doctor to help him, Mandi. Glad you got a good amount of rain.

You're getting your fair share of rain too, Patrick. Good you had some nice weather for doing chores, even though a little cold.

Your computer really wants to stay with you, Mary. Keep threatening it.

Good night. Welcome for votes. Voted.

Good morning ladies. Rained all night and now it's so foggy, I can't see the road out front.
How is your great grandson Gayle? Is he doing better? Glad your computer is working Mary, but you should still back everything up. I have had a couple go out intermittently like that. How are things going with you Ruth?

Off to do the newsletter, hope everyone has an awesome Sat. TY for the votes!

Gayle hows the little grt grandson ? Patrick fog is awful i think it causes lots of bugs too ,we get a lot of it here ,Ruth how are you ? all enjoy saturday voted

Morning going good so far.

Hope the fog dissipated, and not too wet, Patrick.

We had some light snow flurries, and rain the last couple of days. Now it's gray and windy.

The 2 love birds are so precious, Mary.

How is your Grt Grdson doing, Mandi? I saw a petition to protect against dog flu. I know Ruby is safe from it. She has a good mama.

Saturday good vibes to all. Voted.

Adorable pix girls put a smile on the ole face :-) Fog is terrible, we had some last week. Our rain is over for now and cold and sunny. My grandson installed a back up system on my computer Mary, just hope it's working LO. Ruth glad you doing OK there I haven't seen the dog flu petition Ruth, but getting lots of emails about it, what weird weather we are all having. Thank you all for your concern for my grt grandson. He had a chest xray and on meds and a possible little pneumonia. But they are watching him closely and feeling somewhat better. Tks again friends. All enjoy your Saturday..  voted

Awesome photos ladies. I have some more help coming today. I am going to have 5 or 6 trees cut down and dragged off. I don't like using a chain saw. I prefer someone else doing it, that has a lot more experience.
I hope everyone had a great Saturday. Today is supposed to be sunny, but brisk (40's F).

Have a pleasant Sunday, and TY for the votes!

be careful with that chainsaw Patrick   so much damage and dead trees everywhere after all the storms  Hi Ruth i hope its not too cold with the snow flurries love the cute pics  .Gayle i hope your grtgrandson is feeling better today ,love the snow leopards i will try to get my stuff backed up soon just in case  all enjoy sunday voted 

Cute pic Mary, and hope  you get  your things backed up when you can. And thank you for thinking of our little Evan, he IS feeling better today. Mommy had brother tested for the flu bug and both little guys are negative. Whew.

Patrick, my husband loves his chain saw. But this year hired help to do the trees, so don't blame you one bit for having others do it. Sunny here as well, but warmer than  you. Ruth hope all is well..  Voted !

Gayle love the cartoon  glad about Evan hi Ruth and Patrick how are you ?voted

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Sign in

Password
 or Sign Up
By signing in, you agree to the amended Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Forgotten your password?
Wildlife Community Network
is provided by:
National Wildlife Humane Society

If you would like to help offset the costs of this community, please use this button to make any small voluntary donation.

If you would like to explore how to further assist NWHS,
please click the link below.
NWHS - Support

Emoticat Codes

Forum

Vote Up Tigerman Saga Daily In Top Webs 10139 Replies

Started by susie. Last reply by Gayle/Mandi Traut 4 hours ago.

NO ANIMALS IN ENTERTAINMENT 26 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Sep 24.

PETITIONS: BAN TROPHY HUNTING AND POACHING 33 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Sep 24.

ANIMAL PETITIONS 19 36 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Sep 8.

Obi The Tiger Plays 28 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by Ruth McD Sep 8.

Tiger Gizmo's Play Day 30 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by Ruth McD May 3.

PETITIONS: MARINE LIFE AND HABITATS 18 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Mar 25.

PETITIONS: NO ANIMALS IN ANY KIND OF ENTERTAINMENT 1 Reply

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Mar 25.

BIG CAT PETITIONS 14 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Mar 19.

WILDLIFE PETITIONS 142 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Mar 13.

Help Save Rainforest

Donate through NWHS.
100% of all proceeds go to Touch The Jungle.
If using a credit card, a PayPal membership is not required.

Visit NWHS

NWHS At Facebook

View Tigerman Saga
995 Members Groups Discussions Blog posts Photos Music Tracks

© 2018   Created by Catman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service