Wildlife1.Com

Wildlife Community Network

Above is a screen shot of the first Hit Map taken from the Tigerman Stats Tracker. It shows a push pin for viewers that day, reading the Saga. It doesn't show where they are ay in the Saga (other stats data does though) but does show the general location of that viewer.

The only problem with this tracker map, is it only shows 100 hits per map page, and I only took the first page when the hits went over 100. So, on the heavy hit times, it doesn't show them all.

This first map was not 100, and the current map (Nov 4, 2008) has less than a 100 as well. We would like to get that back to over a 100 a day :)

Here is the link to the page that shows the maps I have intermittently screen shot, and their dates. It's kind of interesting.

Tigerman Hitmap Page

Views: 18

Replies to This Discussion

Here is today's, Nov. 4, 2008.

Here is a milestone map, the day we showed hits from Russia and China, June 19, 2008 (the table here is not wide enough to show the wider maps properly, see the hitmap page for a clearer view)
Yea ! You got it on here, it's so cool to be able to see that.....can you tell how many readers in those areas or does it only show that those are the areas where the Saga is being read ? Cool Patrick, thanks
I see in stats how mansy and where, but as far as the pins go, where one shows is one reader. On an area of heavy population (LA, NYC, etc) there may be numerous readers shown by one pin because the readers are too close for more than one pin.

We didn't have 100+ on that current map, because they were all on one page (it only shows 100 per map page).
It was however, Nov 4th, election day in the USA. That would effect that days hits.
I do see a hit in southern Iraq that day. Maybe it's a soldier getting a bit of escapism from that desolate place.

susie said:
Yea ! You got it on here, it's so cool to be able to see that.....can you tell how many readers in those areas or does it only show that those are the areas where the Saga is being read ? Cool Patrick, thanks
I really like this map thing.....it's being read all over the place....that's so cool...
The maps only display 100 pins per graphic, so for the end of the year, we are displaying all hits on 3 maps for Dec. 16, 2008
(All previous maps show only 100 pins out of the total hits for each of those days)

December 16, 2008 Map 1

December 16, 2008 Map 2

December 16, 2008 Map 3
It has been awhile since I screen shot hit maps. A map only holds 100 pins so I have 2 here for this date.
Almost half of the 1st time hits on the Saga come from the TWC Voting site. I truly appreciate the folks who vote daily!

April 4 2009 Map 1

April 4 2009 Map 2

RSS

Sign in

Password
 or Sign Up
By signing in, you agree to the amended Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Forgotten your password?
Wildlife Community Network
is provided by:
National Wildlife Humane Society

If you would like to help offset the costs of this community, please use this button to make any small voluntary donation.

If you would like to explore how to further assist NWHS,
please click the link below.
NWHS - Support

Emoticat Codes

Discussion Forum

Tigerman Voting Sites 16 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by Gayle/Mandi Traut Mar 11, 2012.

what have I missed

Started by paulinel Jul 28, 2009.

Snagging a copy of Tigerman Part I DVD 1 Reply

Started by Catman. Last reply by Catman Jun 27, 2009.

Tigerman Saga On YouTube

Started by Catman Jun 7, 2009.

Tman HitMap - View the Viewers 7 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by Catman Apr 4, 2009.

The Cast Of Characters

Started by Catman Mar 15, 2009.

About The Saga 2 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by Catman Nov 2, 2008.

Help Save Rainforest

Donate through NWHS.
100% of all proceeds go to Touch The Jungle.
If using a credit card, a PayPal membership is not required.

Visit NWHS

NWHS At Facebook

View Tigerman Saga

Birthdays

1003 Members Groups Discussions Blog posts Photos Music Tracks

© 2017   Created by Catman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service