Wildlife1.Com

Wildlife Community Network

Vote Up Tigerman Saga Daily In Top Webs

• Rating: 5 after 17 votes

Vote For The Tigerman Saga
(Site opens in new windows. You may need to turn off pop-up stopper)

For Web Comic/Story Lovers
Please Consider Voting Daily!

The Topwebcomics

Please Vote Daily
(Requires NO Joining, Nor Sign In)

Check the button that matches the random thumb graphic,
then click vote.

Views: 37173

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

TY for the kind words ladies, it means a lot. I don't express much in FB, about my personal life and the sanctuary. I have room for 5-6 big cats, but I'm almost 66 and no one to help. I heard nothing from the government as they were placing all the "Tiger King" cats, so I was probably taken off the list of facilities to place animals.

For the first time in 10 years, Gizmo didn't eat all his food at one time. Yesterday was a fasting day too. I'll go back out in a couple hours and see if I can get him to eat the rest of it. People don't understand that animals feel loss too, even wild animals like tigers. I need to spend a lot more time with him, now that he's alone out there.

I'm sure he's confused about it all.

Have a nice Tuesday and TY for being friends.

Peek a boo

I am sure that Gizmo is feeling the loss as well. All animals do as you said, even wild ones. Mary agrees as well.  I know you will spend the time with him to make him comfortable with the change. When I lost my last Dobe, Buster quit eating he was lost. Hi  Ruth. Very windy here today, but cooler. Voted. Have  nice Tuesday, it's Ruby's 11th b/day today :-)

Tiger Love

I feel for poor Gizmo Patrick he will need a lot of support  to come to terms with his loss ,Gayle I remember my dogs being sad and confused when they lost one of their own  animals and birds all feel loss 

happy birthday Ruby  hi Ruth all take care voted

Ruby thanks you for the b/day wishes and I do too Mary. Love the picture. Patrick, hoping Gizmo is doing OK with your help.  So sad. All animals feel  loss. Voted all have a nice Wednesday. Hi Ruth  Our weather is OK, little windy and not to hot.  Ruby hates hats so this was a job. LOL

Happy Birthday Ruby!!!

I hope everyone is having a great camel day. I am covered in work today, so not going to type much

Golden Pheasant

beautiful pic of Ruby Gayle my Rosie hates hats too Sophie the retriever I had before used to love hats she was a real poser but Rosie like Ruby is more reserved  I'm glad its not too hot for you 

Patrick thinking of you and Gizmo pretty pheasant hi Ruth all take care votedpanther chameleon 

Thinking of you and Gizmo Patrick, tks for Ruby's b/day wishes. Pretty pheasant. Mary, what a pretty chameleon.  So far it's not too hot, but it's coming this weekend they say. All be well.. Voted. Hi Ruth  

A Census of Gorillas and Chimpanzees Finds More Than Expected - The New York Times

Hi Ladies, TY for the nice thoughts, Gizmo ate well last night, so he's feeling a bit better. However, he's all alone now, in the sanctuary. I will be going out there a lot more, and keeping him company. I'm not a tiger, so I can't make up for losing his tiger friend, Obi.

Beautiful chameleon and cutie pie ape babies. I'd like to hold one, lol..

Our little runt feral kitten we brought in the house is doing well, and no longer feral (quite spoiled, lol)

Hi Ruth

Have a great Thursday and TY for the votes!

hi Patrick thinking of you and Gizmo Its good you are spending more time with him tough times for both of you  beautiful tiger

Gayle I'm glad its not too hot yet be take care on the weekend  sweet apes, no rain here today  hi Ruth happy birthday all stay safe voted

Happy Birthday Ruth!!

Posting a little early today, have a lot to do later. I hope everyone is having a nice weekend and planning  a great weekend.

TY for the daily votes!

Sloth bear, scratching an itch

Happy Birthday Ruth~~~!!!  Glad no rain for you today Mary that's a cute pic for Ruth. Patrick hope your doing OK and Gizmo as well.  Love the bear. :-)  TGIF everyone.  Voted. 

They are cute.

10 Reasons Why Sloth Bears Are The Cutest - One Green Planet

Good afternoon ladies. Gizmo seems better. Ate all his food last night, which included a 3 lb pork loin and 7 lbs of chicken quarters. Ate it all down in his usual voracious manner.He is still laying against the wall that separated him and Obi, in the spot she would be on the other side.
There's a gate between the two enclosures, so after I thoroughly sanitize all surfaces in her enclosure (including the dirt floor) I will open it up so he can use both enclosures. It will double the size of his area.

Love that young bear Gayle, they are so cute.

Hi Mary and Ruth

Have a great Sat!

A tree hugger

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Sign in

Password
 or Sign Up
By signing in, you agree to the amended Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Forgotten your password?
Wildlife Community Network
is provided by:
National Wildlife Humane Society

If you would like to help offset the costs of this community, please use this button to make any small voluntary donation.

If you would like to explore how to further assist NWHS,
please click the link below.
NWHS - Support

Emoticat Codes

Forum

Vote Up Tigerman Saga Daily In Top Webs 13241 Replies

Started by susie. Last reply by mary foley 6 hours ago.

Tiger count rises by 33% in India 2 Replies

Started by simranjit singh. Last reply by Ruth McD Dec 28, 2019.

PETITIONS: ANIMALS AND HABITATS 9 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Nov 23, 2019.

Status of W1 8 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by simranjit singh Sep 18, 2019.

PETITIONS FOR ANIMALS AND HABITATS 8 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Jun 27, 2019.

PETITIONS: ANIMALS AND HABITATS 23 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Gayle/Mandi Traut May 25, 2019.

ANIMALS: BE THEIR VOICE 12 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Feb 12, 2019.

Obi The Tiger Plays 28 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by Ruth McD Sep 8, 2018.

Tiger Gizmo's Play Day 30 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by Ruth McD May 3, 2018.

Regina Dickerson, Rest In Peace 8 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by Ruth McD Mar 13, 2017.

Help Save Rainforest

Donate through NWHS.
100% of all proceeds go to Touch The Jungle.
If using a credit card, a PayPal membership is not required.

Visit NWHS

NWHS At Facebook

View Tigerman Saga
990 Members Groups Discussions Blog posts Photos Music Tracks

© 2021   Created by Catman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service