Wildlife1.Com

Wildlife Community Network

Vote Up Tigerman Saga Daily In Top Webs

• Rating: 5 after 17 votes

Vote For The Tigerman Saga
(Site opens in new windows. You may need to turn off pop-up stopper)

For Web Comic/Story Lovers
Please Consider Voting Daily!

The Topwebcomics

Please Vote Daily
(Requires NO Joining, Nor Sign In)

Check the button that matches the random thumb graphic,
then click vote.

Views: 36058

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

PC went down. On laptop. No pics today.. BBL

Hi Mary and Patrick, sorry to hear about your PC  Patrick. That sucks. My biggest nightmare. If mine went down,  my techie gr-son is  too busy these days to help I think. Mary hope you both aren't snowed in. Hope you all have a good Saturday. Voted. Hi Ruth.

Image result for wildlife

I hope you can get it fixed Patrick we are lost without tech these days Gayle no snow today very cold and slushy pretty ellies   hi Ruth happy saturday all voted

Late getting here. Got my PC working enough to do a work report, updated my COVID web page and the newsletter. Now I'm scared to shut the PC down, may not start back again.

I do so much on this PC, hopefully it can be repaired. To start a new one off, would be a huge task.

Cute pics,, adorable cub bear and eles.

It's so bitter cold here, and due to get colder. Below 0 F. by tomorrow night. Low single digits tonight. Big snow coming too.

Hi Ruth

Have a great Sat night and TY for the votes!

Good afternoon ladies. Still haven't shut this PC down, lol. So very cold here, and now snowing. It's about 6 F. Below 0 tonight. Tigers are holding up. I break a hole in the ice in their water pans, then pour warm water in. Also, they are getting a small warm breakfast, then a big warm supper (whole pork loins). I need to get them through 3 nights, then temps will go up somewhat.

My internet speed is around dial up, the wifi dish is covered in ice.

Is it snowing there Mary? I know it's not snowing where you are at Gayle, lol

Happy Valentines Day and have a pleasant Sunday.

Hi Ruth,, hope you are okay

Mountain Carriquies

beautiful cat and carriquies Patrick I hope you can get your p c repaired we so depend on them the tigers will be glad of hot food in the cold ,  its still very cold here but no snow today hi Gayle and Ruth happy valentines day all votedBy Greg Governale

Your right Patrick, no snow here LOL.. Hope you can keep your PC running. Glad the tigers are hanging in and going to have a nice warm lunch and dinner. Pretty

Carriquies . Glad you don't have snow Mary, keep warm.  We are still waiting for some rain.  Love the wolf. Happy Valentines Day, all stay safe. Voted. Hi Ruth

Image result for baby animal love hearts pix

Hi Gayle what a sweet little calf I hope you get some rain soon is the p c  still working Patrick hi Ruth all stay safe voted

Beautiful animals... So cold here. Hasn't been above 0 F. all night and day. Colder tonight. Just got back from feeding. Obi isn't looking very good. She had a whole pork loin, only ate a few bites. I'm hoping she makes it through the night, but looks dim.

Tomorrow the sun comes out and it warms up somewhat. If she can just make it through the night.

Hi Ruth

Adorable rhinos Mary.  We did get a little rain last night. Not much, but we'll take it :-)  Hi Patrick hope the PC works for you.  Voted  Enjoy Monday hi Ruth.

Image result for wildlife

Sending up prayers for her Patrick.

Catman said:

Beautiful animals... So cold here. Hasn't been above 0 F. all night and day. Colder tonight. Just got back from feeding. Obi isn't looking very good. She had a whole pork loin, only ate a few bites. I'm hoping she makes it through the night, but looks dim.

Tomorrow the sun comes out and it warms up somewhat. If she can just make it through the night.

Hi Ruth

Patrick keeping Obi in my prayers  
Catman said:

Hi Ruth

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Sign in

Password
 or Sign Up
By signing in, you agree to the amended Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Forgotten your password?
Wildlife Community Network
is provided by:
National Wildlife Humane Society

If you would like to help offset the costs of this community, please use this button to make any small voluntary donation.

If you would like to explore how to further assist NWHS,
please click the link below.
NWHS - Support

Emoticat Codes

Forum

Vote Up Tigerman Saga Daily In Top Webs 12988 Replies

Started by susie. Last reply by Gayle/Mandi Traut 12 hours ago.

Tiger count rises by 33% in India 2 Replies

Started by simranjit singh. Last reply by Ruth McD Dec 28, 2019.

PETITIONS: ANIMALS AND HABITATS 9 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Nov 23, 2019.

Status of W1 8 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by simranjit singh Sep 18, 2019.

PETITIONS FOR ANIMALS AND HABITATS 8 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Jun 27, 2019.

PETITIONS: ANIMALS AND HABITATS 23 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Gayle/Mandi Traut May 25, 2019.

ANIMALS: BE THEIR VOICE 12 Replies

Started by Ruth McD. Last reply by Ruth McD Feb 12, 2019.

Obi The Tiger Plays 28 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by Ruth McD Sep 8, 2018.

Tiger Gizmo's Play Day 30 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by Ruth McD May 3, 2018.

Regina Dickerson, Rest In Peace 8 Replies

Started by Catman. Last reply by Ruth McD Mar 13, 2017.

Help Save Rainforest

Donate through NWHS.
100% of all proceeds go to Touch The Jungle.
If using a credit card, a PayPal membership is not required.

Visit NWHS

NWHS At Facebook

View Tigerman Saga

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

990 Members Groups Discussions Blog posts Photos Music Tracks

© 2021   Created by Catman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service